• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

shenze

Banned
Raid starting at
Golgoroth
in about 15 minutes.

Mic required.

1. Strider
2. ToastyT (?)
3. Kudoboi (?)
4. Shenze (?)
5. oSolucky (?)

Those that posted earlier let me know if you are for sure coming. 1 spot left for now. Could use a Titan not sure if we have one lol

Send PSN friend request to Tstrider
I'm coming sorry for the late reply

darknil

No to both

Thanks, I'll focus on finish up the story and getting the sword then.

Arc sword is said to be the current best one, right? I can get the other 2 with other chars next month or so.

And, is it worth to get the exotic sword? Yesterday seeing Boogie's sword it seemed more than enough hehe

Strider

I didnt hear from oSoLuvky so 2 spots open now.

Raid starting ASAP at
Golgoroth

1. Strider
2. Toasty
3. Kudoboi
4. Shenze

Kyne

weird... I also did all the first round of Gunsmith quest with nightfall buff, and have gotten 4/4 of the random fusion rifle quest items (to my knowledge you can't get anymore, for now) .. and I don't think I'll hit rank 4 until next week.

Have they nerfed the 3oC's yet? Any word on when they will?

Namikaze1

Okay, now begins the 25 crucible sword kills thing. This is gonna take a while. Hopefully I can at least get one sword done today.

EL CUCO

So last night's Raid spoils gave me a 300 Ghost shell, 308 Gauntlets, and the ugly and useless Rocket Launcher. I'm sitting pretty at 300, 301 or even 302 if I put on my highest level gear.

I haven't even killed Oryx yet

darknil

Sunbreaker is a beast in PVP. Titans no longer need to rush into a crowd to fuck shit up.

Also, I feel a have a better chance against that super, I can try to hide or even try to kill it. With the fist of havoc I always left salty.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm sooooo tired. Plenty I want to do tonight but I honestly might just crash as soon as I get home. :S

Quick question: Why do I not have the
daughters of Oryx
grimoire cards unlocked? Killed them both multiple times.

Also, who is Balwur?
For the cards, you must kill
Crota's big sisters
during the
CE stealth mission.

kudoboi

So last night's Raid spoils gave me a 300 Ghost shell, 308 Gauntlets, and the ugly and useless Rocket Launcher. I'm sitting pretty at 300, 301 or even 302 if I put on my highest level gear.

I haven't even killed Oryx yet

super jelly. all I got was a shotgun. meanwhile, my ghost is still sitting at 280 and i have 285 boots :(

Lnkn52

I'm sooooo tired. Plenty I want to do tonight but I honestly might just crash as soon as I get home. :S

Crota's big sisters
during the
CE stealth mission.

Are his
sisters
taken?

giphy.gif

Keeping up with this thread is almost a job lately. Stop reading for half an hour and you have 5 pages to read. Catch up on those 5 pages and you have 5 more to read.

E92 M3

Crota's big sisters
during the
CE stealth mission.

Any advice on how that's done lol?

--

Also, this game HATES giving me antiquated runes. Too much RNG for my liking =/. There should be at least one guaranteed a week.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sunbreaker is a beast in PVP. Titans no longer need to rush into a crowd to fuck shit up.
too much of a beast imo. that super shouldn't be splash 1 hit killing people and the damage reduction makes zero sense lol

if you were to extrapolate how broken that class is once super activates to other classes, you'd see 12 round golden guns, invincible bladedancers, and strikers that could make orbital drops on any point on the map
CPqoYQ8WIAEtEq5.jpg:large

I think that's the first time I ever had a FR with maximum impact. Shame about the charge rate, though. Even with Accelerated Coils, it's quite low.
the charge rate isnt the killer tbh

its the lack of stability - that weapon is barely even a fusion rifle anymore. you pretty much have to treat it like a shotgun. that spread is probably completely uncontrollable and all over the place

Juraash

Crota's big sisters
during the
CE stealth mission.

Did you wind up getting Spindle last night?

Morning DGAF.

Yesterday I got...

Two Spindles.
The Ship from the Spindle mission.
Rank 3 on my Hunter and the Ace of Spades(How good is this hand cannon? PvP?)
Exotic Arc Sword on my main toon
and got a good chunk of the PVP questline for Shaxx done. I am at the Skirmish part. I will need to enlist GAFers soon.

Liamc723

I'm trying to do the Hadium Flake farming method with the chest in the back left corner of the Mausoleum, but it's not spawning. Anyone know why?

LiK

too much of a beast imo. that super shouldn't be splash 1 hit killing people and the damage reduction makes zero sense lol

if you were to extrapolate how broken that class is once super activates to other classes, you'd see 12 round golden guns, invincible bladedancers, and strikers that could make orbital drops on any point on the map

our time to shine! Hunter GGs/BDs and Warlock Nova Bombs were painful.

LtOrange

Completed my first week of Lord Shaxx bounties and holy shit was that crucible questline not worth it. I got a single 280 Spare Change after all that work.

Does your character's Light level after how well Infusion works?

Does the amount of XP in either gear piece affect it?

I'm up for a a NF or a Raid sometime today or later if you have room. Online now. My regular crew hasn't been able to down Oryx yet but we blast through the rest and I have alts that are raid ready.

I've been diligently sorting my character and vault storage, decrypting engrams etc. Titan at 303, Hunter at 301, and Warlock at 292 (with a 244 Artifact, bleh). Mostly sorted now so I'm down to do a NF or raid or CoO anytime. Otherwise I'll probably go farm Exotics since I never did that...

Top Bottom