• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

noomi

Did normal lvl 36 strikes about 10 times and got one engram from them, 310 gauntlets for lock.

Started going through the main story missions with my Titan, already unlocked the dreadnaught.

Probably about 40% done with the main story, then I gotta go through the entire Taken Wars quest line :******(

Agent

Two exotic engrams in 4 Three of Coins so far. One was a primary, which turned into The Jade Rabbit and another was a chest which turned into Crest of Alpha Lupi for Titan. Also got enough marks to buy Hung Jury from DO. Good loot day so far.

rc213

How does the sword trick work?
Do you have to complete an exotic sword completely then transfer them over or can you do it sooner?

Bad Juju
Fantastic in PvP and very helpful when trying to get power kills.

The Crucible will be bad for a while with everyone trying to the specific quests that take you out of your comfort zone.

Sword Trick?

Nuszka

Started going through the main story missions with my Titan, already unlocked the dreadnaught.

Probably about 40% done with the main story, then I gotta go through the entire Taken Wars quest line :******(

If you are in for that let me know, I'm at the last main story quest for my titan. We can hammer all those poor taken together.

LTWood12

Two exotic engrams in 4 Three of Coins so far. One was a primary, which turned into The Jade Rabbit and another was a chest which turned into Crest of Alpha Lupi for Titan. Also got enough marks to buy Hung Jury from DO. Good loot day so far.

Which strikes/mission?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Deciding not to bother with my alts has been the most liberating thing I've done in Destiny yet. Trying to maintain so many alts is just too time consuming.

noomi

If you are in for that let me know, I'm at the last main story quest for my titan. We can hammer all those poor taken together.

Cool, my goal for tonight is to finish the main story missions for Titan. Then finally kill Oryx on my Warlock, and then do those pain in the ass taken war quests.... and then.... the worst thing of all.... sword questing, ugh.

Destiny does not allow for a normal lifestyle.

Meh. I am just using my toons for the exotic class weapons, exotic swords, and running the NF/Raid 3X. I guess getting all those marks...but seriously...killing the champions on each planet. Nah....

noomi

I really wish Sidearms were better.

You and me both, easily overshadowed by shotguns, snipers and even.... fusion rifles.

There is not a single sidearm that is better in slot than the other 3 special weapon classes.

Meh. I am just using my toons for the exotic class weapons, exotic swords, and running the NF/Raid 3X. I guess getting all those marks...but seriously...killing the champions on each planet. Nah....

But what about the 310 artifact :(

KxoZz

Ok that final Touch of Malice mission was much easier than expected. Did have to use self-res though. Touch of Maliiiiiice yeeeah.

Carn82

Hey DGAF, hopefully somebody can help us out: buddy of mine is away from his PS4 this weekend and wants to buy stuff from Xur. He's willing to hand over his credentials to me so I can start up a second account on my PS4 (which ofcourse, has Destiny). Would that work?

EL CUCO

Deciding not to bother with my alts has been the most liberating thing I've done in Destiny yet. Trying to maintain so many alts is just too time consuming.
It does feel nice. Eventually I'll get to them, when I have enough spare legendary engrams and gear to infuse them with. No way I'm doing this blue engram grind again.

Tecnniqe

Banned
From what I've read, he can now only drop those "bonus" engrams, and not the regular ones anymore.
Challenge is still ON!

Confirmed - Exotic dropped nothing else
CPwuTH4UAAA158l.jpg:large

Got to 289 tonight. Still have the nightfall to do including the quest which I will get the 300 shotgun, although it wont bump me up too much as I am currently using a 294 fusion.

Weak slots are currently heavy(280), ghost(280) and class item(280). Hopefully I can bump those up a bit and get to 292 or so tomorrow but will see how lucky I get. Wouldn't mind getting my suros to 295 before attempting the raid also.

Oh, and need a sniper : /

Hey DGAF, hopefully somebody can help us out: buddy of mine is away from his PS4 this weekend and wants to buy stuff from Xur. He's willing to hand over his credentials to me so I can start up a second account on my PS4 (which ofcourse, has Destiny). Would that work?

Huh? You just enter his account info and log in as him

Ambitious

From what I've read, he can now only drop those "bonus" engrams, and not the regular ones anymore.
Challenge is still ON!

They must be hard at work on the hotfix right now. Surely. Or will they rather ignore it for two months before having DeeJ post a developer's sob story of how fixing bugs is soooooo hard?

Deku Tree

It does feel nice. Eventually I'll get to them, when I have enough spare legendary engrams and gear to infuse them with. No way I'm doing this blue engram grind again.

Save your high 290+ light blues: 2-3 (I did three) per alt per armor slot. Then infuse them into your alts legendary. I got both my Titan and my hunter to 290 light in about 2-3 hours work that way.

Nursezero

Morning GAF! I just woke up from a first time TTK raid run. Many thanks to Drizz, Glam, Spaaaace, akademik and maomaoIYP for showing me the ropes.

squadr0n

Should I get the Hawkmoon or the Helmet from Xur for my Warlock? I already have the Zhalo primary exotic fully maxed out but I really need a Helmet also, which would be the better investment atm to increase my light level/ gear up for the raid?

You and me both, easily overshadowed by shotguns, snipers and even.... fusion rifles.

There is not a single sidearm that is better in slot than the other 3 special weapon classes.

But what about the 310 artifact :(

Doesn't the raid drop it's own artifact? Or is their only a 310 one from the Eris quest? I can't imagine there's only one way to get a 310...and if it can drop then it's just RNG and running it with each toon till it happens.

LTWood12

I was just doing heroic strikes which I have the quest for on my titan. Both came from one of the shield brothers. It was Shield Brothers strike, then Dust Palace (didn't use ToC), then Shield Brothers again.

Thanks! I've got three more of these to do for that quest as well. got 25 3 of Coins in hand for the ride.

Top Bottom