• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Strider

Finally, ToM is mine..I even had enough corn flakes left over to upgrade it.

Really fun weapon and is incredible in the right situations but it's not this end all be all OP gun some were claiming it was.

It's probably the coolest exotic they've made though.

Tovarisc

I'm little torn on if I should use more 3oC's or not. Last weekend I farmed a lots of engrams with them and at one point they started to give out only duplicates. It seems that loot pool for engrams is quite small at the moment. Apparently Bungie has artificially limited what you can get?

My raid RL has tracking but its not great with the low velocity. Probably would have preferred proximity if it even rolls on it.

I just checked. It can roll with:

1) Tripod.
2) Cluster Bombs.
3) Army of One.
4) Tracking.

I guess I got the second best with army of one. At least I can use it on mobs to fill my nades and melee faster. Tracking still the best.
As for velocity, you're thinking in terms of PVP. I was talking about PVE.

everything I've heard is that these weapons are in line with the Prison of Elders weapons. Which is to say they're mostly crap.
I don't know. Stat-wise it looks a lot more like VIsion and Fang than Leash. It lacks the extended mag tho. Vision is a beast dude. We're never gettign a gun like that as a legendary ever again.

Vision of Confluence
Rate of Fire 37
Impact 48
Range 59
Stability 57
Reload 65
Magazine 19

Fang of Ir Yut
Rate of Fire 37
Impact 48
Range 75
Stability 49
Reload 67
Magazine 15

Wolves Leash
Rate of Fire 52
Impact 35
Range 52
Stability 43
Reload 61
Magazine 17

Doom of Chelchis
Rate of Fire 37
Impact 48
Range 48
Stability 46
Reload 41
Magazine 20

I'm little torn on if I should use more 3oC's or not. Last weekend I farmed a lots of engrams with them and at one point they started to give out only duplicates. It seems that loot pool for engrams is quite small at the moment. Apparently Bungie has artificially limited what you can get?

Yeah, I'd say that's a safe bet.

Deku Tree

Bonus damage to taken plus cocoon make the raid weapons the best choice for the raid IMO, plus an exotic like BHam 2.0 or Exotic Sword or ToM. When DPSing bullet sponges boss, empty your secondary or heavy, then switch to primary, then switch back fully reloaded with no reload time... OMG.

LTWood12

Bonus damage to taken plus cocoon make the raid weapons the best choice for the raid IMO, plus an exotic like BHam 2.0 or Exotic Sword or ToM. When DPSing bullet sponges boss, empty your secondary or heavy, then switch to primary, then switch back fully reloaded with no reload time... OMG.

I want one of each for sure. Expecting nothing but shards for my first run though.

Mupod

I can't wait for Iron Banana so that people will stop running around with their OP minmaxed rerolled guns. I mean, I have those, but I want that slim chance at usable loot so I use whatever I've got on at the time.

I'm down, of course. By the way, my Hunter is now 290+ too, so if any of you want to run it another time before Tuesday, I'm down for that as well.

Totally! I just did Oryx on my titan yesterday but only him so Puma could get the kill. More than happy to run him all the way through for the other boss drops.

Please update with where/how you farm the ability kills with you Hunter Mr Nami. I will provide cookies for details answers :)

Edit: Cause I need to do them too :(

This is my last one, too. I've tried doing Will of Crota and forgot you can no longer select a heroic level. Either way, I ran it once and then did about 10-20 CoO T1/2 and 1 T3 with 6 randoms already there and finished at around 27%. WoC net me about 15% at the end of it.

I'm going for the solar sword and I see quite a few bagging on it.

SkylineRKR

lol, Tier 3 was craptastic for me too. I got sword, and waited. They didn't even DPS, or they did with primaries now and then. One guy started to punch me as if he wanted me to go up and finish Crota. Yeah right.

Fairly certain. No heavy ammo engram ever dropped for anyone afaik. Its a small pool.

Tecnniqe

Banned
So Bungie sent me a nice email
HELPING YOUR RESOURCE COLLECTION

Your gear can help you earn valuable resources. Ghost Shells can now provide bonuses to Glimmer acquisition, while your Class Item can help boost reputation and experience gains. Spend less time farming and more time playing.

Yeah no Bungie. You removed all the fun and added the grind again.

LiK

Randoms do not understand how the Tier 3 event works this week. At all. Did no one do Crota's End???

depends. I was lucky enough to be with two Gaffers and the 4 other randoms knew what to do after one of them kept fucking up with the sword.

just seeing that fight again brought back so many bad memories in HM, tbh

Ophelion

Randoms do not understand how the Tier 3 event works this week. At all. Did no one do Crota's End???

A ton of people are either jumping on with TTK for the first time or coming back after bailing on the game after reaching endgame in Vanilla. So, maybe not.

Tovarisc

I can't wait for Iron Banana so that people will stop running around with their OP minmaxed rerolled guns. I mean, I have those, but I want that slim chance at usable loot so I use whatever I've got on at the time.

IB will have a lots of pulses, Conspiracy-D's and FWC RL's. Calling it now.

Lexad

Is anyone up to doing the raid this evening around 5 Pacific? It will admittedly be my first time but I don't have to do a blind raid. I have black spindle and 1000 yard stare and am lvl 294.

Psn - Saxsoon

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten an exotic engram using 3oC from a Raid boss?

Out of spinmetal. Is there any way to buy?

The Vanguard quartermaster in the hangar sells materials at 20 per stack for 10 Legendary marks

loooool

Had such a clutch finish to a rumble game. Went on a 14 kill streak to start it off but then my game completely fell off a cliff and I went down by 300. Match ended in me scoring 2 kills while playing cat and mouse with a Sunbreaker throwing hammers at me. Ended it killing the leader and winning by 60 points. He must have been mad as fuck

Top Bottom