• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, that is a horrible deal.

Farming it is...ugh.

I've made use of it like 5 times already. 10 coins is nothing. 20 mats is also not much but I really don't care too much about some coins here or there, wtf else am I gonna spend them on with 3 characters well over 280?

FeD.nL

I've made use of it like 5 times already. 10 coins is nothing. 20 mats is also not much but I really don't care too much about some coins here or there, wtf else am I gonna spend them on with 3 characters well over 280?

exactly this. There really isn't anything I need at this point. Saves me time farming.

Mupod

Ok, how you guys keep getting marks to buy all this stuff?

I've gotten so many from the main quest + dailies + dismantling that I just gamble at Rahool. There's not really any guns I want that are worth 150 for an item that I'd just need to infuse up above 300. Maybe that Crucible rocket with tripod and proximity.

Rehsa

At the boss of heroic Weekly come join! 1 spot

Edit full

So I was able to hit 290 last night running CoO a ton with 8 randoms, but I stupidly did not get my artifact before decrypting my blues >.< I will probably be 289 after I infuse the shotgun I have into my sniper, and I do not have a high machine gun :/ I tried lol, hopefully not too much a hindrance tonight

310 Graviton from an engram
dTxBLQO.jpg

I just checked. It can roll with:

1) Tripod.
2) Cluster Bombs.
3) Army of One.
4) Tracking.

I guess I got the second best with army of one. At least I can use it on mobs to fill my nades and melee faster. Tracking still the best.
As for velocity, you're thinking in terms of PVP. I was talking about PVE.

Man, looking at that list yeah, tracking is the most useful.

Even in PvE, its got its negatives against things like Minotaurs / Captions and the Cabal when they jet pack. Seriously an insult when I launch two and the either dodge it or teleport right past it. Never had that issue with Truth / Radegast, I just don't understand why Bungie makes raid weapons with shit perks / stats (tbh, a lot of these Y2 legendary weapons have shit perks). If I could, I'd still take VoG weapons over most of KF.

phen0m24

I had no idea the Raid weapons had randomized bubbles... that kind of sucks.

At least I got the scout rifle with auto-fire but I wonder if my rocket launcher could have had tracking.

So my pulse rifle with hand loaded and firefly is random?

Headshot - boom!
Headshot - boom!

:)

Navy Bean

Man, looking at that list yeah, tracking is the most useful.

Even in PvE, its got its negatives against things like Minotaurs / Captions and the Cabal when they jet pack. Seriously an insult when I launch two and the either dodge it or teleport right past it. Never had that issue with Truth / Radegast, I just don't understand why Bungie makes raid weapons with shit perks / stats (tbh, a lot of these Y2 legendary weapons have shit perks). If I could, I'd still take VoG weapons over most of KF.

VoG weapons will always be the best...

Mid heroic strike and both my teammates leave. I progress solo for a bit and still nobody goes in? I thought there's matchmaking. 2 spots open if anyone wants to join.

1 spot open

I really want them to personally tell us why they even thought some of these perks were the least bit useful.

"This weapon has a chance to spray confetti when guardians health is below 1.5% and is still being shot with 10 wizards in proximity."

Seriously? And we can't even re-roll the *@^%!.

MrDaravon

Is it possible to get Stolen Runes from the T1 chest? The only 3 Stolen Runes I've ever had were ones I bought from Eris, I'm up to 20+ T1 chests and have never seen a Stolen. I'm missing one of the Tier 2 fragments :/

R0ckman

Mid heroic strike and both my teammates leave. I progress solo for a bit and still nobody goes in? I thought there's matchmaking. 2 spots open if anyone wants to join.

Why can they immediately dump people into pvp but it can take to the end of the strike for pve?

Tovarisc

When you look at first Y1 tier (VoG) and Y2 tier (KF) it shows that VoG tier was designed to be too powerful and well rounded. Nothing was better, ever. Now KF tier is very mediocre, even lackluster, so they can bring in better stuff later on.

R0ckman

Can someone let me know which strike bosses in the current heroic play list are not ultras so I know when not to waste a ToC?

Menome

I realise they want to show off the new maps, but having the classic maps practically disappear from Crucible playlists means playing just in the new ones is a bit of a chore now.

Could it not have been sequenced New-Old-New-Old, or even New-New-Old-New-New-Old?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So wait, someone catch me up on the 310 exotics people are getting? 3oC engrams can randomly be 310?

Probably late here but you can finally transfer ToM and Spindle with the apps now.

Good to know. Was annoying having to transfer the Spindle the old way.
Destiny item manager has improved my experience so much. Bungie needs to get on par with their app.

Anyway, looking to raid one last time this week on ps4, any groups forming up soon?

Top Bottom