• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ragona

Anybody rocking the raid?
We are 3 ppl (291 titan, 297 titan, 298 lock) looling to try the raid. Got mic and cleared all the raids in vanilla

Makes me glad I chose an Arc one for my Hunter.

The ability kills for arc hunter is really easy. Grab your Bad Juju and load up Siege of The Warmind. Kill everything up until the part where thralls start streaming down the stairs and use arc blade with razor's edge and encore and shoot waves as they come towards you. When there are no more jump off a cliff and repeat. Each run is about 6% to the total. Doesn't take long to finish

zewone

It feels like a waste that they introduce a weapon reroll mechanic for all guns in HoW and take it out completely for TTK.

I mean wat? Isn't the entire point about keeping the good things ?

I'm so glad it's gone. Terrible. It just made sure every gun was a god roll and everyone used the same weapons.

BraXzy

If you're at 300+ (or 301+ maybe?) Light exotic engrams have a chance to decrypt at 310 instead of 290.

It's so good. Slightly annoying though because I bought the Hunter exotic gauntlets before and then got them from an engram at 310, so the first ones were an expensive exotic shard.

zewone

Any changes to ToC? I previously did the Draksis farm method.

In accordance with forum prophecy, The Three of Coins that Xûr sells are slightly modified:
Each of them provides a smaller increase to Exotic Engram drop chance when used in rapid succession
When used with more time between kills (for example, on Strike bosses), they remain as effective as before

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is everyone only using one coin at a time or do multiple coins guarantee a drop?

Multiple coins was never better than a single coin, and it still isn't; there is no way to guarantee a drop.

Top Bottom