• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

LTWood12

Fun fact: I still haven't touched the raid.

Me neither. W/ Spindle I would be 295.

mFT8B9ml.jpg

Sexy Elite

"Trials of Osiris is coming back this fall—they’re overhauling both the reward system and the matchmaking system to “make that 9-0 more prestigious, make it more difficult to achieve.” Smith hints that teams might be matched up based on how well they’re doing."

Welp. There's that. LarryDavid.gif

Deku Tree

Just Wednesday, players discovered a rad new secret. How much new Destiny content have we not discovered yet? “There’s more! There’s some cool stuff coming for a bunch of the activities...”

I am ready!

Which one of yall are in the nightfall? I'd like to jump in

Edit. Found it on page 5. Fewww. Bungie, Luke, Urk, somebody. We need a button that tells us who is in each activity and not just the number of friends!

Deku Tree

Trials of Osiris is coming back this fall—they’re overhauling both the reward system and the matchmaking system to “make that 9-0 more prestigious, make it more difficult to achieve.” Smith hints that teams might be matched up based on how well they’re doing.

Welcome to the end of the easy 9-0... 8-0 teams only get matched against 8-0 teams? More lag?

"Trials of Osiris is coming back this fall—they’re overhauling both the reward system and the matchmaking system to “make that 9-0 more prestigious, make it more difficult to achieve.” Smith hints that teams might be matched up based on how well they’re doing."

Fantastic news!

This will make it a lot more fun

carry days are over I guess
at least this time us PVEers have the raid to run rather than POE
ick

so what is the verdict on the current hawkmoon? i'm on xb1 so this will be my first taste. i know people disliked it after the patch, but how much of that was people just being used to the old one?

i'm mostly talking about pvp. is it at least still competitive there?

phen0m24

carry days are over I guess
at least this time us PVEers have the raid to run rather than POE
ick
Pfft

Unstable doesn't mind dropping a heavy round, but this sounds like

Oh wait we don't want to match against TripleWreck so let's throw this round

Like he's worried anyway lol yeah right

Schreier why haven't you asked what they're planning with the two other raids ? A lot of players never expierenced them and I want a heroic version with Year 2 loot of that!

MrDaravon

People on reddit are saying they reset each week. There's a subreddit dedicated to the sleeper simulant now lol

I can't imagine that's true, I've played like 25 hours since the reset this week and haven't seen a single one drop, whereas they were dropping like candy when TTK hit. If that is true they have to be extraordinarily rare or something.

Shito

First time starting the raid: got the ghost.
Only 300, but it's still a huge improvement over my 280 one, and my luck with the raids continues... ^^

Klyka

Banned
Alright I know this is a long shot but still:

I am 6 fragments away from my Touch of Malice.
I still need 3 fragments from the raid.

Would there be people here who have raid checkpoints and would help me out with getting them?
I would be extremely grateful!

Nighte

got a 310 light version of the same chest I already have in 295 version, only with worse bonuses compared to what I had...Used it to infuse my old one to 305...Feels so bad...but so right.. :p

Top Bottom