• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

That's the new exotic version of it called the Black Spindle.

Ah, cool. Havent seen one of those in the wild yet either. Didnt get a drop on Wednesday either.

Top of page:

I bought this shirt, I think it looks rad!
Gu31fsI.jpg

Daemul

LOL! I'm doing the Crucible portions of Chaperone and Exotic Sword quests simultaneously and I've become one campy motherfucker. Hiding in corners with a shotgun waiting for people to come running around the corner is more fun than I though it would be, don't know why I never did it before.

R0ckman

I'm so glad it's gone. Terrible. It just made sure every gun was a god roll and everyone used the same weapons.

This is pure hyperbole and I'm baffled Bungie even listens to this, 10% of the Destiny population or less has enough funds to constantly reroll for god teir perks.

Mupod

I had a Rift match last night where I thought the other team were being spawn camping assholes by sitting on the spark forever. But apparently the spark stopped working and was always showing as near our base despite not existing. We eventually ended up pulling ahead and winning.

Starting to get pretty down on Warlock in pvp at the moment. Looking forward to finally making an alt this weekend. Grass is always greener I know, but after dealing with infinite health regen Sunbreakers for days I'm getting sick of their shit.

Frostburn

Hey anyone have the CP just after
Warpriest
in the Raid? I need to grab the Calcified fragment in the very next area, sitting at 44/50 right now and didn't have an Antiquated Rune for Week 1 to use in CoO.

I can help with the first boss as well or even just hop into an active raid real quick to grab it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I finished reading Book of Sorrows at work earlier, that really is some interesting shit. Pretty deep lore there about most of the races/entities in the game, it's just a shame how disconnected it is from the actual game.

Tovarisc

This is pure hyperbole and I'm baffled Bungie even listens to this, 10% of the Destiny population or less has enough funds to constantly reroll for god teir perks.

Yet many of us, including me, kept running into BIS rolled sniper shotties etc. I think % for people who reforged best PvP guns was way bigger than <=10%.

lol sorry guys I didn't see your replies. I got an FR only responded now, and I am almost out of runes. Still if anyone needs CoO help T3 glad to help.

I finished reading Book of Sorrows at work earlier, that really is some interesting shit. Pretty deep lore there about most of the races/entities in the game, it's just a shame how disconnected it is from the actual game.

I found it to be staggeringly integrated into what actually happens and what you actually do in the game.

LiK

I like Zone Control. pretty fun cuz it forces people to actually capture. altho I'm not a fan of the new maps.

R0ckman

Yet many of us, including me, kept running into BIS rolled sniper shotties etc. I think % for people who reforged best PvP guns was way bigger than <=10%.

Depends on the modes you play, elimination, trials, skirmish will have a high concentration of that population of players.

Mindlog

Just one half decent team and I can get a win.
That's all I ask.

Fucking matchmaking expects me to do some crazy shit to win an elimination match.
Fucking quest expects me to win five.
FUCK.

KxoZz

Got the raid helmet for my Warlock. Lol that thing looks ridiculous.
Also got a second pair of boots at 309.
Hunter is at 298. Will transfer the Malice and co over tomorrow to be 300+ for the raid.
Still need to start TTK with my Titan :/

Just one half decent team and I can get a win.
That's all I ask.

Fucking matchmaking expects me to do some crazy shit to win an elimination match.
Fucking quest expects me to win five.
FUCK.

Get a team. I enlisted the help of my Trials regs for Skirmish and Salvage. Will do the same for Elimination. Randoms lol ain't nobody got time for that

Deku Tree

I'm gonna have to seriously grind PoE 28 for strange coins the next time Xur brings an exotic helmet engram... I need all of those 310 exotic helmets!

4 hours of playing today and some last night and can't get over 293, been there for 2 total days now! The 290s are rough. Things have been dropping like crazy now in the 260s haha. Weird.

ToC so much more fun now that everything is dropping at 310 (for characters over 300 light).

I see some people with a 310 artifact, is the a quest for that or raid?

Daemul

It's a legitimate strategy!

But yo, the amount of people who just blindly run past you is hilarious, people rely on the radar far too much.

Talking about radar, I've just realised that Inferno Skirmish would be an amazing place to try and get Sword Skills, people literally won't be able to see you coming. Once I finish off getting my TLW kills I'll move over to that mode.

kidko

Finally got the Hung Jury -

Yes it's very nice though I'm not sure omolon's scopes are my favorite- not bad tho.

The feel is very nice, easy with little recoil, a little slow.

One thing I hadn't seen mentioned about it though - takes up a lot of screen real estate! One of those guns. When a bright light is to your left, the whole white flat surface of the gun model lights up super bright. Might not use this thing when playing in the dark to spare my eyes!

Mupod

I'm gonna have to seriously grind PoE 28 for strange coins the next time Xur brings an exotic helmet engram... I need all of those 310 exotic helmets!

I was thinking the same thing. A 310 helmet is my main goal tonight, as I have raid stuff in the other slots. Well, except boots.

Do exotic boots even exist?

Deku Tree

Does anybody know how to get these grimoires?

Mystery: Praedyth's Door
Mystery: The Vault of Glass
Mystery: The Vault of Glass 2
Mystery: The Vault of Glass 3

Vision 81
The Aftermath

I did every mission but I haven't gotten these... are they from scanning specific things in the game world somewhere? Or are the bugged?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I found it to be staggeringly integrated into what actually happens and what you actually do in the game.

Staggeringly integrated is definitely just a bit hyperbolic. Book of Sorrows is a huge iceberg, with only a small tip showing in game.

Top Bottom