• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

D_psipher

Bought my new iphone today DGAF. And I pick up my puppy tomorrow. And I just got my legendary sword. Today has been a good day.

Here's a pic of the little guy, the fiancee wasn't a fan of Dinklepup so we went with Goku.

6PX77tc.jpg

The little guy is awesome. What is he? I am also search for a pup now. Looking to get a rescue.

OT: Thanks to guys I raided with last night. It was a blast.

vctor182

So Hunters, how are you feeling the Ace of Spades? I thought it would be a bit more faster to be honest but hits hard. I dismantled a Jewel of Osiris and a Fatebringer for it

hyp

Is anyone doing a tier 3 Court of Oryx. I need that to complete my quest?

I need that too. If you want to start a fireteam, feel free to add me if you're on PS4. PSN: hypoetical

Currently at 296 light. Never was a swordbearer, so I can't be relied upon. But willing to try. :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm curious what other people do to blind game invites.
If someone that you do not normally play with sends you an invite to a game or party without a message first do you just join?

so cute.

BTW is that a photo from the new iphone? /derp

Nah, the breeder sent us this from her phone. The new iphone camera is crispy.

The little guy is awesome. What is he? I am also search for a pup now. Looking to get a rescue.

OT: Thanks to guys I raided with last night. It was a blast.

It is an Alaskan Klee Kai (fairly new but they are actually a breed and not just a watered down breed). I believe there is one rescue in the US that help people create lifelong companions and family members.

He's adorable. Perfect destiny companion.

I hope he can be calm when I am getting all sweaty with Trials 2.0

shenze

Banned
Anybody want to team up for a couple of wins of zone control in 11 minutes?
Yeah sure I can do this, need wins with 1200 points for shaxx (plus the marks) just shoot me a FR

PSN:eek:ptimus8936

Also how far is this step in the crucible quest? It's taking forever to complete and I want those weekly crucible bounties.

MechDX

So Hunters, how are you feeling the Ace of Spades? I thought it would be a bit more faster to be honest but hits hard. I dismantled a Jewel of Osiris and a Fatebringer for it

Man.....I have to break down legendaries next week and I have a legendary shotgun I don't care for to break but the other shotgun is the Found Verdict. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it. Love the found verdict even though it is worthless now.....

Kyoufu

Give the 2nd and 3rd sword from your alts to your main, who should have already done the quest. As soon as you level up the swords past 280 and fill them up the bubbles, talk to Shaxx and he'll give you the quest to farm mats and get ability kills, skipping the pvp/majors part.

Is there a way to skip the materials part because god damn that part is terrible :p

Hits like a truck but slow to handle. Had it in week one and helped a lot in the blind raid with one-shoting weaker enemies in the raid. It's not fatebringer but it's pretty darn good.

Dave_6

just got a 7.0 K/D with sniper and last word and my chaperone bounty went DOWN! how? almost lost 20%

i was super excited to see how far it's done and was super dissappointed. what did i do wrong?

Damn I'd be pissed for sure. You had TLW equipped right?

vctor182

Man.....I have to break down legendaries next week and I have a legendary shotgun I don't care for to break but the other shotgun is the Found Verdict. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it. Love the found verdict even though it is worthless now.....

i regret dismantling a bunch of hand cannons before the Ace of Spades quest, I had Her Mercy, Red Hand IX, Revelator and Fulcrum.

vctor182

Hits like a truck but slow to handle. Had it in week one and helped a lot in the blind raid with one-shoting weaker enemies in the raid. It's not fatebringer but it's pretty darn good.

I'm betting it's a gunslinger weapon. The perks Gunslingers Trance and Chain of Woe from that class will improve it a lot, I still need to level it up I've used a lot of motes and I'm down to less than 150 motes.

LTWood12

Give the 2nd and 3rd sword from your alts to your main, who should have already done the quest. As soon as you level up the swords past 280 and fill them up the bubbles, talk to Shaxx and he'll give you the quest to farm mats and get ability kills, skipping the pvp/majors part.

Wow that's awesome! Thanks!

SheHateMe

I love it.

I'm buying Y2 Hawkmoon tonight to have something to compare it to, but as of right now, AoS is my baby.

Precision kills means Firefly and plus one in the chamber? I'll take that.

So clearly the strike boss loot is broken, so what do I use my 3oC's on?

It's not broken for 3oC. In the reported on broken strike, 3oC loot, when triggered through RNG, is the ONLY loot that drops.

It's weird to see someone deploy the word "clearly" without thoroughly researching the actual problem through post exploration among this and other forums, imo rn idk

Yeah sure I can do this, need wins with 1200 points for shaxx (plus the marks) just shoot me a FR

PSN:eek:ptimus8936

Also how far is this step in the crucible quest? It's taking forever to complete and I want those weekly crucible bounties.

Added you. Sorry my power went off and on so I just got everything back up and running now. Signing on now!

Top Bottom