• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

sephi22

not sure if my group is gonna get together or not did the raid yesterday got to the sisters had to quit..
i only need to start one again because i missed the very first fragment lol

psn ne0ism- Ll295 hunter..

Yo ne0
Hit me up if you're doing the sisters today

Dave_6

God this armor set looks so good...

12031604_514372678717914_2710780831929402456_o.jpg

I've only gotten the boots and cloak so far :/ Which helmet is that?

Neuroghast is pretty sexy. I'm still missing gloves.

This and the Bog Marsh are my favorite sets of TTK.

LOVE my Bog Marsh gear!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone wanna do CoO? I've got a tier 3 rune, 3 tier 2s, and 2 tier 1s. We can do everything! PSN: ultrajari

new page quote. Anyone for Court of Oryx everything up to and including Tier 3?

Schryver

First strike-specific Weapon. A scout rifle called Treads Upon Stars. Slightly worse stats than my Hung Jury + shitty perks. Infusion fodder.

I'm using Treads and like it quite a bit. My perks are Zen Moment and Outlaw which doesn't seem too bad. Trying to level up Dead Orbit to possibly get that one but highly doubt i can hit rank 3 in time

E92 M3

Have to say: Luke interview was great! He was always a great listen since 1UP Yours days.

Secondly: HUNG JURY HYPE IS REAL

SkylineRKR

I was stuck on the Ecthar mission for a time, but I did it solo. It might be helpful to others like me.

I killed the 3 knights but the door didn't open. When I looked for solutions online I noticed they all respawned next to me, I just slashed them within a few seconds and the door opened.

Ecthar is also very fun, with shadestep it felt a bit like DMC.

Neuroghast helmet.

They look good. I have the helmet + cloak.

Nirran

Any groups going to be getting together starting around the second boss tonight? That's all my group cleared up to this week and would love to see the rest of it. Psn nirran

SkylineRKR

Rerolling ruined this game. It was simply a case of going for shot package + range options. Or outlaw something something.

I just love that they went back to basic. You're either lucky with a good roll or have to pray for another.

That's probably the best idea. I have a feeling Bungie will change TLW portion of that quest and they will probably change the main PvP questline as it's currently insufferable. The amount of steps and grinding for wins is such a drag due to terrible randoms.

Luke Smith apparently just told Kotaku that they are considering ways to improve the Crucible questline experience. In my opinion, they should just open up the weekly crucible bounties sooner and instead offer some Legendary Marks or something as a reward for the remaining steps of the bounty - each step of the bounty makes some sense to me but it's incredibly long to have the weekly bounties gated behind.

TLW quest step for the Chaperone was not that bad in my opinion. It only took me 2.5 hours to do, including a couple games I played where I didn't use TLW the whole time because it was on PS-exclusive maps I didn't know. Considering Chaperone is not an OP weapon that everyone needs to have to be competitive or something, I don't see anything wrong with having it locked behind a difficult quest. It seems like a PvP analogue to the crazy-hard Black Spindle mission which I couldn't beat.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wonder if he has done the chaperone quest yet. I want to watch him get those kills with TLW equipped.

He was trying to solo fear's embrace and failing horribly. Floe is the funniest person to watch go nuts. Keep saying he quits and does it again anyway.

SkylineRKR

Chaperone took me 30 minutes. Protip: Classic 6v6. Very bad matchups there, you can blink them to oblivion or just camp around the heavy.

Its not that bad. Thorn took longer and had to be done with void only. I'd rather had they reduced the death penalty to 1 though.

I hate that shaders no longer apply to the majority of the cloaks. I end up pretty much using only the black shader so that I don't look ridiculous with an off colored cloak.

Yeah this is why i'm using End Unsung with the Old guard shader. The brown fits with the black.

Justinh

I got what I think is my first exotic engram drop ever today while doing heroic strike playlist.

I was pretty much done with fusion rifles after my Pocket Infinity went obsolete, but this Telesto is really cool! It's almost like a
needler-fusion rifle. Not sure if I needed to tag that, but it never hurts to be safe...

k1t4j

Anyone wants to do the Epic sword quest. I have a void one....

I just completed one in matchmaking and the guys killed the void guardian half way through the fight :(

Luke Smith apparently just told Kotaku that they are considering ways to improve the Crucible questline experience. In my opinion, they should just open up the weekly crucible bounties sooner and instead offer some Legendary Marks or something as a reward for the remaining steps of the bounty - each step of the bounty makes some sense to me but it's incredibly long to have the weekly bounties gated behind.

TLW quest step for the Chaperone was not that bad in my opinion. It only took me 2.5 hours to do, including a couple games I played where I didn't use TLW the whole time because it was on PS-exclusive maps I didn't know. Considering Chaperone is not an OP weapon that everyone needs to have to be competitive or something, I don't see anything wrong with having it locked behind a difficult quest. It seems like a PvP analogue to the crazy-hard Black Spindle mission which I couldn't beat.

Yeah the crucible questline would be fine if you didn't feel compelled to rush through it to access the bounties and if it gave good rewards.

As for The Last Word portion I didn't have much trouble with it myself. Took about 5 rumble matches without any shenanigans. It's just how punitive death is that makes me think they'll change it so more people are able to complete it.

sjay1994

I am putting together a raid group to run kings fall from scratch.

Including myself we have 3 people so far. Anyone interested (I am doing it blind, the other 2 have gotten up to war priest)

Top Bottom