• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

My favorite shader is Purple and Gold:

CbD1xKmWwAEPLHn.jpg

I really want to use this Legendary mark:
264.jpg

Thalor's Golden Maul: The legendary mark of Thalor, a victor in the Crucible.

But then I see that it's DISC/STR, which is explicitly not my build, and it's Vanguard rep, not crucible rep, even though the description makes it clear that this should be a Crucible item.

ಠ_ಠ

Year 3 had better have Transmogrification and shaders that effect everything. So sick of having to use gear that has stats I need over items that look nice. Or bring back rerolling, and put it on everything.

GutZ31

You can only run the same strike/raid over and over for so long before you get burnt out.
Moldering shards should have been a currency as well, to buy upgrades for weapons and armor, as well as consumables.
One of TTKs biggest oversights in my opinion.

People might actually feel like doing the Kings fall raid multiple times if you could collect a currency that can be turned in after the raid, even without completing it, to buy consumable items, or upgrades to light level on gear.

Would be nice if strikes had more to offer.
It would be too much to ask, but also much better in my opinion to have full gear sets for each strike, that way you had armor with a piece of story attached, similar to raid gear.

Most armor I use is random, and each piece might have a little story, but I don't ever wear full sets from the Kings fall raid.
Wish there was more unique options available.

Lnkn52

I also feel the "new content" for PvE players there gonna give us in March or April is just gonna be grind the same old content over and Over again for higher LL numbers and no substantially new PvE thing. Nerf doctrine and create some other OP weapon archetype for people to chase. And some new $5-10 dances.

See you in 2017.

Aw, thats ok. I am totally grateful for the help to get my doc yesterday anyways!

It just seems a shame to waste a card with 7 wins and a mercy left, so I have to find a way to try. I will find someone I am sure, even if we crash and burn, it's not wasted. all good!

Of course! Thanks for understanding Tyler! Hopefully one day I will be on that Rubenov, Wicked, Drizz, Zoba, etc level...and then I can be confident in getting folks to Mercury.

May I request to be on the bottom of that list? PSN Light_Knight_Sky

Are you looking for 7 wins for the Doctrine? Then totally!

Frenden

Banned
My favorite shader is Purple and Gold:

CbD1xKmWwAEPLHn.jpg

I really want to use this Legendary mark:
264.jpg

Thalor's Golden Maul: The legendary mark of Thalor, a victor in the Crucible.

But then I see that it's DISC/STR, which is explicitly not my build, and it's Vanguard rep, not crucible rep, even though the description makes it clear that this should be a Crucible item.

ಠ_ಠ

Year 3 had better have Transmogrification and shaders that effect everything. So sick of having to use gear that has stats I need over items that look nice. Or bring back rerolling, and put it on everything.

I'm glad Petra pooped a purple, infuseable cloak for me. I like that shader too.

CXNHwopUEAE4X_-.jpg

CXNH2l2VAAAEq__.jpg

Thank you so much Nami and xplicitone for the Doctrine run.

Got a counterbalance!!!!!

I really appreciate everyone doing this, DGaf is awesome. :)

Nicodemic

If by any chance I could get on the Doctrine train, it would be very appreciated. If not, there's always next time right?

PSN: Nicodemic

I cant remember who it was who said to try more but, I've played some more control and its still utter shit. I'm not seeing this damage referee work apart from giving red bars the ability to shoot me from behind cover or not take damage. Inferno clash has been unplayable as well

Iron Banner should be fun this week

Namikaze1

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

sturgboski

PSN Felyx

Nicodemic

sturgboski (won't be on till 8PM EST)

Felyx (won't be on till after 5PM CST)

Top Bottom