• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone explain to me how to start the Khostov quest? I cannot seem to find my way back to the beginning in the Plaguelands to get the schematics.

GlamFM

Banned
Can someone explain to me how to start the Khostov quest? I cannot seem to find my way back to the beginning in the Plaguelands to get the schematics.

Look it up on youtube - you need a splicer relay... or something (You probably have it)

You can dismantle a Khovostov to start the quest as well. Like white, common drop level Khovostov.

Other than that head to the plaguelands patrol... turn right... head into that building past the fight on your right and follow that through back to the rocket yard and take that left past where the tank was all the way back through that way you came from when you started a new character. Make sure you have a relay key to unlock the laser door that lies ahead.

Goodbye Grasp, Hello Dragon.

"But noomi why arent you using snapshot?"

Well I'll tell you....

Between braced frame and counter balance the recoil is so low that the negative effect of high caliber rounds is basically non existent, and you gain a slight boost to range with HCR.

Disgusting

noomi

Can anyone comment on what good rolls would be for the IB Assault Rifle & Rocket Launcher. Got these two this morning, and not sure if they are worth keeping or to use for infusion.

AR
ZUBZ5IH.png

RL

Nice! I haven't had any primaries drop for me yet. :(. Only shotguns, armor, a ghost and an artifact.

Disgusting

These rolls actually seem to be pretty common (according to reddit), more-so than trying to get a god roll grasp anyway.

Range finder in the final column would also be damn good.

These rolls actually seem to be pretty common (according to reddit), more-so than trying to get a god roll grasp anyway.

I think a poster on the last page got the exact same roll.

RIPvP when the IB where it can drop rolls around

SeanR1221

Had a smooth Aksis run last night and got 2 cloaks 1 LL higher(one from the boss one from the chest)

Serious King's Fall vibes :/ Luckily that's the first time I got junk in the raid.

Deku Tree

Can anyone comment on what good rolls would be for the IB Assault Rifle & Rocket Launcher. Got these two this morning, and not sure if they are worth keeping or to use for infusion.

AR

RL

Yeah it seems like they changed things in the perk pool so that a lot of rolls are good.

Can someone break down exactly what you can and cannot get as far as random drops go in IB?

I know for a fact I've gotten the following as random after game rewards:

Artifact
Class Items
Vehicle
Ghost
Gauntlets
Auto Rifle (Unbent Tree)
Shotgun (The Proud Spire)

I think I've gotten the sniper rifle since I have 2 of them but I'm not positive. Is there anything else you can get as a random drop? Scout or Pulse Rifle?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't know about objectively good or bad but this IB for me has been one of the worst multi player experiences of all time.

Can someone break down exactly what you can and cannot get as far as random drops go in IB?

I know for a fact I've gotten the following:

Artifact
Class Items
Vehicle
Ghost
Gauntlets
Auto Rifle (Unbent Tree)

I think I've gotten the sniper rifle since I have 2 of them but I'm not positive.

Sniper is an Archon's Forge drop only i'm pretty sure.

Edit: Looks like you can get it from package drops in IB.

GlamFM

Banned

I know for a fact I've gotten the following:

Artifact
Class Items
Vehicle
Ghost
Gauntlets
Auto Rifle (Unbent Tree)

I think I've gotten the sniper rifle since I have 2 of them but I'm not positive. Is there anything else you can get as a random drop? Scout or Pulse Rifle?

AFAIK the vendor stuff + Relic & Ghost.

Deku Tree

IB supremacy is trash if your playing with randoms in MM. Never played another IB where it is so extremely difficult to win playing solo. This IB is nothing but pub stomping by big teams.

Nope, got the IB sniper from the rank 3 quest yesterday. ^^

Scout yes, got one from an IB bounty.
And I think I saw people here posting about getting the pulse.

Ah, i forgot about the package drops. You're right, they're giving away anything from the set. Heres to hoping i get a better roll on the AR and finally nab the scout and hand cannon lol.

Nope, got the IB sniper from the rank 3 quest yesterday. ^^

Scout yes, got one from an IB bounty.
And I think I saw people here posting about getting the pulse.

Yeah I mean strictly the after match rewards. Not from bounties. I dont think the scout/pulse/fusion/handcannon/machine gun or boots can randomly drop from a match since I havent seen anyone get any of those.

Shito

Yeah I mean strictly the after match rewards. Not from bounties. I dont think the scout/pulse/fusion/handcannon/machine gun or boots can randomly drop from a match since I havent seen anyone get any of those.
Oh yeah no, sorry, didn't understand. ^^
From the match rewards I think you can only get the vendor's gear / class item / artifact / ghost / emblem / ship / shader.

TheFlow

Banned
I think anything can drop in IB.

I know for sure I got two hand cannons back to back along with chest and arms pieces.

Of course I got the shotgun,birth of history ship, and event shader "perilous quest"

This was just from the first day

GlamFM

Banned
I think anything can drop in IB.

I know for sure I got two hand cannons back to back along with chest and arms pieces.

Of course I got the shotgun,birth of history ship, and event shader "perilous quest"

This was just from the first day

Don´t think those were drops.

You can get anything for leveling up and turning in bounties though.

LiK

Hoping to finally finish the raid this Friday with my raid group. If not I'll be happy to join anyone to finish him off or do a fresh raid. I know all the mechanics. I wanna kill this fuck.

deviant1

IB supremacy is trash if your playing with randoms in MM. Never played another IB where it is so extremely difficult to win playing solo. This IB is nothing but pub stomping by big teams.

Yeah, I like Supremacy but for IB it's bad. Hopped in solo last night for the first time this IB and the first game we were down 52-0 before my team started quitting. I left that game too and than proceeded to go 1-4 in the next 5 games before calling it quits for the night.

I do like the new simpler bounties, rep system, and drops in this new IB a lot. As someone who has barely any time to play anymore, getting actual loot and guarunteed LL upgrades just for playing is a good use of my time. Went from 352 to 353 in 5 matches and completing on ly 1 of the IB bounties.

That's incredibly frustrating I'm sorry to hear that's been your experience so far. What time are you usually playing?

I raided with wild_whiskey on Tuesday, he mentioned he was in Japan. Maybe hit him up for some tips or even to get on his next raid train? Btw, you can solo IB to raise that light level.
JST is +7hrs from western Europe, I think you could put together a group of willing euros playing in the early afternoon to join up with you playing in the evening. Either on the weekend or maybe on weekly reset day. Just coordinate a bit ahead of time, put out the message on this forum a few days early on post it a few times over the days leading up to it. I know wouldn't mind raiding with you this saturday at 1pm CET/ 8pm JST for example.

I'm sorry to hear that mate. What time do you usually play? I usually play Saturday and Sunday morning (UK time, afternoon for you in Japan if I'm not wrong), so if you wanna gather a raiding group for that time just let me know, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Euro DGaffers who are willing to raid on mornings-early afternoons

In case you are unlucky trying to gather people her,e I strongly recommend you the100.io, a matchmaking website. There you can create a game session 2 or 3 days in advance, indicate what time do you want to play and I'm pretty sure you will find a group rather quick, there are games going on every single hour (and the community is quite nice and easy-going based on my experience)

Thanks for the advice and tips. Yeah, I have always had better luck finding Euro time zone gamers no matter what the game is.

It's just frustrating because a few of my real life friends who used to at least help fill out a team just aren't picking up RoI so I am on my own this time.

I am usually on anytime past 9PM JST, and willing to play for most of the night until early morning on the weekdays, though I do have my limits.

On the weekends it's usually the same, although if my wife and kid are out of the house I can sometimes get a few hours of gaming time early in the morning which sometimes works with U.S. time zones.

I might try that site your recommended for this weekend. I just really want to do the raid, but goddamnit if I didn't wish Bungie had figured out a way to get players together more easily for what is their best damn content. Especially now that we are in Year 3.

Top Bottom