• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

MrDaravon

Jesus Christ Shaxx they're already dead stop it. Seriously though, it was 68-4 at one point, he needs to call that shit sooner.

5fCu9ZE.jpg

Is there an easy youtube -> gif tool? I saved a match where I got maybe the most horseshit bladedance kill on a Titan mid-smash I have ever seen.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Did the Omnigul Strike because I wanted to use the chest for Grasp.

Right as teammate kills her, I die. Doesn't revive me. I respawn... all the way back where you first see her with no hope of running back in time.

Whyyyyyyyy ;-;

mhayze

Hi Guys,

Trying to compare stats on some of the nearly identical drop from IB - is there a website or tool that lets you compare your rolls?

molnizzle

Hi Guys,

Trying to compare stats on some of the nearly identical drop from IB - is there a website or tool that lets you compare your rolls?

Destiny Item Manager (Chrome) will tell you the % of maximum stat value on armor pieces, and also the hidden stats of weapons when you move the perks around. The armor being sold at the vendor is in the 96-100% range so you should probably buy and lock all 4 pieces if you're interested in maximizing your stats.

Question

Does the Iron Banner tournament drop every piece of equipment possible this week, or is it only limited to the helmet, gauntlet and cape? I have all three of those, so I am wondering if I would be wasting my time by keeping playing to get the armour and greaves.

Question

Does the Iron Banner tournament drop every piece of equipment possible this week, or is it only limited to the helmet, gauntlet and cape? I have all three of those, so I am wondering if I would be wasting my time by keeping playing to get the armour and greaves.

I got everything except helmet so far.

FinKL

I think I fucked up, do the Iron Bounties give you Weapons/Armor based on your LL over 365+?

I equipped stuff to level up that brought my LL to 300 and realized I got ~300 items after turning in the 4 bouties

LiK

I think I fucked up, do the Iron Bounties give you Weapons/Armor based on your LL over 365+?

I equipped stuff to level up that brough my LL to 300 and realized I got ~300 items.

yea, they go above 365+ LL. you screwed yourself.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

I equipped stuff to level up that brought my LL to 300 and realized I got ~300 items after turning in the 4 bouties

Yep, you dun goofed...

Those bounty packages go up to 385+

I got my 387 scout rifle and 387 helmet through those bounty packages

RIP

FFFFFF, at least it was one character, will know for the future.
Thanks guys

Don't worry, you can get infuse fodder and push them back up to 380+ hopefully!

Question

I got everything except helmet so far.

Same here. Everything but the helmet. I feel like the helmets are the most rare from all the drops i've seen post game and people i see in game with armor.

GraveRobberX

Anyone need a GraveRobberX?

I need the Exotic Pulse Rifle Quest on all 3 Guardians
Titan is up to Siva Uncharged (step 3)
Warlock and Hunter are @Step 2, both need a mixed amount of things

I still need to do 2 full Raids on 385 Warlock and 385 Hunter

I also do gatherings, parties, wedding showers, bridal showers and teach them the road to glory, mostly how to Patrol!

GraveRobberX

You get sooooo many class items in AF. Crazy actually.... Need a heavy the most right now tho

Yeah I posted this last night

I got so many 384, 386, 387 class items
Hilarious I haven't seen a 385 drop
Almost all my class items on my Guardians are above 384+
Hunter has 6 pieces all 384+

All AF gear and weapons are locked @365LL

Only Faction Packages and Exotic Engrams can push your LL past 385
Iron Banner can push your Primary, Secondary, Hands, Class item (past 385+) due to those being the vendor items

Everything else on armor side can be the old IB gear that may drop, no clue if it's allowed to go past 385
Any other weapon from IB say a FR, LMG, Sniper, etc. Can only be gotten through either that IB quest on each char for reaching Rank 3, 5 or the weekly bounties
2 Weapon, 2 Gear, 3 Guardians, so you really get 9 rolls on weapons, 9 rolls on armor

I'm stuck at 3 places to really hit 386+ on all 3 Guardians

Heavy, Highest is 384
Ghost is 383
Artifact on Warlock and Hunter 383 each

I can roll my 2 exotic Engrams for Heavy and get at least up to a 387 weapon
It's the Ghost and Artifact holding me back
IB hasn't been kind to me there

Have gotten a lot of Rank packages for factions, ghost still evades me
So many 384 class items, rolling weapons for next few days, my armor are all 385+

JayHayabusa

I also do gatherings, parties, wedding showers, bridal showers and teach them the road to glory, mostly how to Patrol!

I need final step of quest on Warlock
Full raid w/monitors on 380 Titan

Zakalwe

Banned
Any warlocks here looking to do the exotic quest starting from step one?

Just so you know, for Be The Battery your teammates don't need to have the quest active. As long as you have one of each class it will count.

From there you only need the group composition for the engine code input stages, and then any guardian who has completed the Exotic quest can buy the relevant engine part from Shiro in the temple and help you complete those stages.

If you need a Titan for the code parts let me know and I can jump into your group and buy the relevant engine.

Top Bottom