• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Dynasty8

If anyone else needs help with Outbreak Prime...I don't even have the quest. Looking to finish up the monitors and complete the raid. I'm a 378 hunter.

Zakalwe

Banned
Before Iron Banner leaves is there anything to find in the new area thats opened up in the Iron Temple?

As far as I'm aware, the only hidden things in the Temple are:

The Siva cluster on the mountain.
The Siva cluster on top of the spire (you need to make an offering at the fire to reach it, offering found by killing the final raid boss I believe).
The hidden achievement via the bells

I am now 382 and stuck with a 373 ghost.

I have probably opened 50+ faction packages since ROI launched and got 1 ghost. I am praying one will drop at Phase 1 of Aksis tonight.

This is getting ridiculous, obvious and embarrassing how they purposely nerfed ghost drops to hinder your progress. The number one issue of Year 2 being the difficulty to get a 320 ghost.

Bungie stop...

Number45

The Siva cluster on top of the spire (you need to make an offering at the fire to reach it, offering found by killing the final raid boss I believe).
Interesting - that item for the second one I think might be a random raid drop because a couple of my raid group have had an item drop that we have no idea what it's for (at least when it dropped, they might have found out now).

You've also got the one that you can reach during the first RoI mission by
jumping on the Fallen ship
, assuming that's not the same as the one you're talking about.

outbreak prime help

I did step on with a group of buddies who didn't have the quest(the nightfall/heroic strikes/ plaugeland events) but do I need people who have the quest for step two; the first puzzle?

Zakalwe

Banned
Interesting - that item for the second one I think might be a random raid drop because a couple of my raid group have had an item drop that we have no idea what it's for (at least when it dropped, they might have found out now).

You've also got the one that you can reach during the first RoI mission by
jumping on the Fallen ship
, assuming that's not the same as the one you're talking about.

Yes, it's random. I've killed the boss four times now and only had it once. It's a different cluster to the Fallen ship, yes.

EDIT: it seems to be the same one as the RoI mission, my mistake!

LiK

can you do the bell trophy with me later tonight? need 2 people minimum. if you did it already, even better.

hah, i did step 2 without the offering. i saw a Gaffer post a vid one day and i logged in and the flames made me fly up. just lucky someone had offered when i checked, i guess. didn't know it required an offering.

Zakalwe

Banned
can you do the bell trophy with me later tonight? need 2 people minimum. if you did it already, even better.

hah, i did step 2 without the offering. i saw a Gaffer post a vid one day and i logged in and the flames made me fly up. just lucky someone had offered when i checked, i guess. didn't know it required an offering.

I can of course, not done it yet but I'll watch a video or something.

Is that second one the one you can get by doing the first mission and jumping on the enemy ship?

Rizzi

Hit level 40 and finished the taken king main quest. Should I jump straight in to the rise of iron stuff or clear out the rest of the taken king quests?

Hit level 40 and finished the taken king main quest. Should I jump straight in to the rise of iron stuff or clear out the rest of the taken king quests?

Jump into RoI. Taken King has a lot of filler quests that require killing X number of enemies on patrol missions, and other uninteresting missions.

It's the one on the top of the tower that sections off the IB area. It has a large weather vein like structure on top. Is that the same one?

Yup!

So I just need the bell trophy. Can I do it tonight with you guys?

Zakalwe

Banned
Are you other raiders running a ghost with spinmetal on engram pickup?

I'm sitting on 800+ SM atm, is there anywhere I can trade this in for rep or something?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Iron Banner / Iron Lord gear looks awesome!

Ok that's my three cents.

Question: is it just me or are fusion rifles crazy good right now? I'm getting torn apart by some of them.
I ain't complaining. Just wondering if the select guardians I'm playing against are ultra skilled or if fusions are BACK!

Hey DGAF, do you if it's possible to go higher than where you find the SIVA cluster in Felwinter Peak?

It looks like it should be possible, but can't find a way. Didn't see anything online either.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ooh.

Just got a Party Favor with:
Outlaw/ Feeding frenzy
Smallbore/ Rifled Barrel
Rangefinder

I haven't tried these out yet and I really like the style.

X-Frame

Are you other raiders running a ghost with spinmetal on engram pickup?

I'm sitting on 800+ SM atm, is there anywhere I can trade this in for rep or something?

The Dread Explorer shell from TTK Dead Orbit quest is a perfect shell for this expansion. It rolled 100% for stats and has glimmer when killing Fallen and Spin Metal when looting engrams in the Cosmodrone.

I have almost 1,800 Spin Metal right now.

Zakalwe

Banned
The Dread Explorer shell from TTK Dead Orbit quest is a perfect shell for this expansion. It rolled 100% for stats and has glimmer when killing Fallen and Spin Metal when looting engrams in the Cosmodrone.

Yep, that's the one I'm using.

Do any of the faction vendors take spinmetal at all? I can't remember. I know New Monarchy take wormspore...

Hey DGAF, do you if it's possible to go higher than where you find the SIVA cluster in Felwinter Peak?

It looks like it should be possible, but can't find a way. Didn't see anything online either.

Search reddit, there was a post from awhile ago (week 1) where someone got significantly higher. BUT it looks crazy hard and isn't an "obvious" route like the climb to the nodule.

Apologies, I don't have the link handy.

This is the first time since the game launched that I've wanted to grind Iron Banner for weapon drops. The art team did a good job making them visually enticing and those stat rolls though. GG Bungie.

As a whole I think Rise of Iron has the most interesting weapons in the game since Vault of Glass. The armor isn't far behind either.

The Taken King's end game was lacking for several reasons and I think making the gear worthwhile was a big part of why.

I am now 382 and stuck with a 373 ghost.

I have probably opened 50+ faction packages since ROI launched and got 1 ghost. I am praying one will drop at Phase 1 of Aksis tonight.

This is getting ridiculous, obvious and embarrassing how they purposely nerfed ghost drops to hinder your progress. The number one issue of Year 2 being the difficulty to get a 320 ghost.

Bungie stop...

I've gotten four from Iron Banner at 385+ LL. I'm pretty sure ghost from Vanguard/Faction rewards is just a myth as I've yet to see one there (I don't even want to guess how many of these rewards packages I opened to be disappointed with no ghost).

Raid and IB is your best bet.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Iron Banner / Iron Lord gear looks awesome!

Ok that's my three cents.

Question: is it just me or are fusion rifles crazy good right now? I'm getting torn apart by some of them.
I ain't complaining. Just wondering if the select guardians I'm playing against are ultra skilled or if fusions are BACK!

On most maps, shotguns are better. In close quarters, by the time your fusion charges, you'll be dead.

I had that one but I dismantled it. Can I get another one somehow?

oh, we're doing this? Titans are the best. Team Titan all the way.

ha, bro fist. Mine is the same and I have been using it since the expansion came out.

stay gold

Finally bothered to get myself a Grasp. Is this a Counterbalance or bust deal? I got OAS & Braced Frame plus 2 worthless perks.

jacobs34

That was awesome everyone who just ran that last boss! Forgive me for pulling an Air Jordan and jumping over Aksis. That's a great final boss encounter, requires everyone to talk and participate.

Top Bottom