• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Put me in the camp that is having a tremendous amount of fun with Iron Banner this week. Then again I converted to Shotgun instead of whining about it on here like I normally would.

Video incoming

I converted as well, its the only way supremacy is fun. Rip snipers. Also, video? :eyes:

Trials this week?

DNAbro

Yeah I love Supremacy. I consistently do really well in it, especially compared to other game modes. Rift is always a complete toss up. My win % for this iron banner is probably above 85% with randos.

Arrrammis

How do you feel about FRs? The raid one absolutely decimates SG users, the charge rate/spread is ridiculously good for pvp.

And don't get me wrong, this IB can definitely be fun. It's just a shitshow kind of fun, like Overwatch brawl of the Gally quest.

I was using shotguns, but got the IB FR from one of the bounties with braced frame, it melts people rushing with shotguns at a surprisingly long range.

How do you feel about FRs? The raid one absolutely decimates SG users, the charge rate/spread is ridiculously good for pvp.

And don't get me wrong, this IB can definitely be fun. It's just a shitshow kind of fun, like Overwatch brawl of the Gally quest.

Fusion Rifles are PvE guns.

The ol' Slip and Slide of Havoc. Or something. Not sure what happened here lol.

LsdcNFRVi6z3G.gif

LsdcNFRVi6z3G.gif

Since you were burning afterwards i assume that was the sunbreaker melee perk that pushes people away, that plus destiny's trademark goofy physics, because that perk shouldn't work on a smash like that lol.

The thing i like about Supremacy is that the game always goes where the players are. In Control it is always centered aroud the 3 points, and even in Clash, the match doesn't necessarily move because you have people sitting back and sniping lanes. That's pretty much non existent in Supremacy and it makes the games far more interesting to me. It's absolutely chaotic and I'm way out of my comfort zone using a shotgun, but it's consequently more engaging to see people play in areas of the map that they'd normally have no business going. Watch when Clash comes back it's going to be a snoozefest.

Jabronium

Got my titan to rank 5. My haul from my bounties and quests: 3 BP's, a sidearm, and fusion rifle. Not terribly pleased, I feel like I'm playing a different version of IB that's raining loot on everyone else. But with my main at rank 5 now, at least I should be able to blow through my alts.

eggydoo

LsdcNFRVi6z3G.gif

My guess is you got shoulder charged by teammate to send you flying. Watched the 2man zamboni vid by slayerage and they were using this trick to send the other guy flying while holding the parts. The amazing things people come up with....

Iron Banner + Supremacy is amazing. I have not been a big pvp player in Destiny at all, but supremacy is such a fun mode and with the loot drops of IB, it has been a joy to play this week....and I have only played with randos. Hand cannons are fun again, Suros Regime is still solid in pvp, and I have gone up a few LL since Tuesday. The LL grind is slow as balls, but at least I make progress every time I have fired up Destiny this week.

Agreed. Was never a huge fan but Supremacy does it for me

IbukiLordSA

Finally hit level 360 so started to decrypt some of the legendaries I had and a Telesto popped up just after another one decrypted to invective. Not a fan of shotguns but both dropped at 365 is this a decent weapon to continue using or should I be looking for a different secondary?

JJShadow

Finally got my Outbreak Prime! I know I'm a bit late to the party but I'm so excited to try it out tomorrow. If someone needs a Titan in the coming days to get it done, throw me an invite, I'm willing to help for any of the steps

Really good Destiny day: managed to kill Aksys thanks to a really nice group we had, got the raid Scout Rifle and finished the OP quest, yay!

hydruxo

Finally got my Outbreak Prime! I know I'm a bit late to the party but I'm so excited to try it out tomorrow. If someone needs a Titan in the coming days to get it done, throw me an invite, I'm willing to help for any of the steps

Really good Destiny day: managed to kill Aksys thanks to a really nice group we had, got the raid Scout Rifle and finished the OP quest, yay!

Outbreak Prime is honestly one of all time favorite Destiny guns. It's just a blast to use in PVE. I love it.

Finally hit level 360 so started to decrypt some of the legendaries I had and a Telesto popped up just after another one decrypted to invective. Not a fan of shotguns but both dropped at 365 is this a decent weapon to continue using or should I be looking for a different secondary?

Great for pvp. For pve you should try to get a sniper or a void shotgun. Also a legendary special would be best so you can do gjallarhorn, razelighter, sleeper simulant in your heavy slot or even outbreak prime

Dead

well not really...yet
Been absolutely slaying it in IB Supremacy. Consistently in top 3, and all 4 bounties done.

To top it off, the loot is awesome. How cool does that freaking shotgun look??

jacobs34

Congrats on the Outbreak Prime! You were super helpful in the raid today. I'm glad I could help out in some small way.

JJShadow

Congrats on the Outbreak Prime! You were super helpful in the raid today. I'm glad I could help out in some small way.

Thank you mate! It was a really good team effort, and you did incredibly well both yesterday and today for your first time. Looking forward to play with you again for some more AirJordan jumping :p

Is there a list of Supremacy medals anywhere? I had searched but came up with nothing - I hit the 2nd tier of A Fistful of Crests in a game the other day and was greeted with a (For?) A Few Crests More medal, so mostly just curious if that's taken to its logical conclusion.

DNAbro

Is there a list of Supremacy medals anywhere? I had searched but came up with nothing - I hit the 2nd tier of A Fistful of Crests in a game the other day and was greeted with a (For?) A Few Crests More medal, so mostly just curious if that's taken to its logical conclusion.

Yeah I would like to see this too. Bungie website doesn't seem to track them like the others.

Top Bottom