• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

45 minute clear of raid in a destinyLFG pug, everyone was 375+ but it was amazing how fast we did it, monitors switched on included. I think as everyone starts hitting 380 raid clears are going to be easy and fast.

U2NUMB

I have been beyond frustrated with the disconnects which were not there pre ROI. It is every couple minutes... I see many people complaining about it on their forums.. I sure hope they address whatever chsnged.

DNAbro

From Rank 1 to 5 in one sitting. Tired, but that was probably my favorite Iron Banner yet. Supremacy is fantastic. Also finally almost to 350 light.

I just finished The Iron Tomb mission on my alt, and I got a reward item that was Jolder's Helmet. It was just a white item, and I unfortunately didn't take a picture, but it's not in my inventory or anything...has anyone else gotten that?

GlamFM

Banned
I just finished The Iron Tomb mission on my alt, and I got a reward item that was Jolder's Helmet. It was just a white item, and I unfortunately didn't take a picture, but it's not in my inventory or anything...has anyone else gotten that?

Artifact?

Hmm instead of high caliber rounds, i have armor piercing rounds on my clever dragon. Already have Braced frame and counterbalance on it. Guess i have 2 more tries to get High caliber instead of armor piercing, since i have not done Iron Banner on two characters.

Shiv47

I need one more raid boss kill for the Prime quest. Anyone interested in running raid from the start through the first boss or two? Or, I have 2nd stage Aksis checkpoint if enough people want to run that (and it won't take us 3 hours). Please help, I just want this to be done with this!

edit: never mind, someone pointed out its not the item I was thinking but another quest item

BLCKATK

In the cutscene afterwords, you deliver that helmet to Lord Saladin. Who, in return, gives you the exotic sword "The Young Wolf's Howl".

chur

My ideal roll on a clever dragon would be:

Smallbore/appended magazine/counterbalance

I currently have one with:

Send it/appended magazine/counterbalance

It's very good, but I want a tad more stability.

MaKTaiL

Anybody else's Student of History Trophy did not unlock as well? I really don't want to lose my hard earned 100% on this game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

That's a key item

It will be in the page where your materials are
You will give it to Shaxx to complete ROI storyline

He will place that helmet in the last cutscene

Edit: Beaten like a Guardian who got hit with a Shotty by a Juggernaut Titan

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Its a quest item, take it to the lady who decodes artifacts and you can choose a class item, 3 rotate out of 8 total different ones per week. Its a achievement in the book to get all 8.

Nah this is the key item from last mission

To get the thing you are stating is the Iron Lord Legacy, you have to grab the Quest from her, its weekly
Just do "Noble Deeds" in the Plaguelands till 100%
Patrol, AF, Story, Strike, etc.

So 3 Guardians, 3 quests, 3 Iron Lord Legacy tokens to get 3 350 Artifacts from her which change every week

I've got an icon on the tower that won't go away and there doesn't appear to be anything there for me to do. Been there for a week or so now.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Please tell me there is another way to get the Bureau of Aeronautics skin for the Khostov Exotic than from Radiant Boxes. It's my favorite design in the game. Still rocking that emblem.

In other news: I didn't win a match of IB all day. And some of those matches I came in first. Frustrating...

Finally happy with the way my Titan currently looks.

RF4xeLo.gif

Agent

I've got an icon on the tower that won't go away and there doesn't appear to be anything there for me to do. Been there for a week or so now.

It's currently a bug. It has to do with having a Year 1 Thorn.

From the current issues list:

Waypoint above Tower
We are aware of an issue where players who own the Year 1 Thorn will see a waypoint above the Tower when in orbit.

Hey guys. I'm looking for some extra to firepower to complete the fears embrace (Phobos) mission. I've been lone wolfing this whole thing, but I've been getting my ass handed to me there. Some help would be appreciated.
I'm on PS4, id: SolarBlack.

been hearing so much about clever dragon decided to iron banner with my warlock to give it one last shot at getting it
I just got one with rifled barrel some stability perks and rangefinder.... Hooooooly shit this thing straight melts people!!! Grasp, Hopscotch, Hawk... What? Lol

Top Bottom