• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Ryck

Destiny387.jpg

Thanks to Iron Banner for getting me over the hump!

I just opened the Destiny Item Manager on Chrome for the first time and it has all of my account's info on there. I can see my characters and everything.

What the fuck is this sorcery? Is this safe?

ethomaz

Banned
2 characters to IB rank 5. I got one more character to attempt to get that IB pulse. Is it any good?
It is good but it is not the best... I think impact and range are too low.

Hopscotch Pilgrim is a better choice.

Anyone interested in running the raid around 9 PM EDT?
I'm down for one as well. Looks like we have 3 so far for a raid. PSN right? Anyone else?
Which are the lowest light you guys accept???

It is good but it is not the best... I think impact and range are too low.

Hopscotch Pilgrim is a better choice.

I have one and could not deal a single kill (at least, barely). I'll post the stats, I also need y'all opinion on two IB autos I got.

I must be doing something wrong with it.

Dthomp

In the middle of NF if anybody wants to join me. About to go fight either Hive or Walker so near Sepics Prime.

Room for 1 more, about to fight Prime

CLBridges

Still need to do the story etc. with my hunter/Titan, maybe this weekend. I'm really liking the IB pulse rifle, hoping for another drop with a better role.

Ryck

Better than the Trials pulse?
According to my buddy who has both yes. But perks, Archtype preference and just regular preference may vary that opinion.

I prefer it to my Hopscotch, it's not even close and I had (have) a year 1 Messenger adept that was probably my all time fave pvp gun. Don't have the Trials one so I dunno bout that.

Top Bottom