• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kalamari

If Bungie really wanted to impede the progress of players to level 400, they could cap exotic engrams and other gear outside of the raid and IB to 390.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If Bungie really wanted to impede the progress of players to level 400, they could cap exotic engrams and other gear outside of the raid and IB to 390.

Haven't seen a drop higher than 387. Vanguard package is up to 389, at least it was for me a week ago.

Dalek

Man being the top player on the losing team nearly every time is just soul sucking. So frustrating.
You know you're fucked when you're holding the banner in the opening screen.

On the bright side I finally got an Unbent Tree. It has Hammer Forged/hand laid stock, single point slug/feather mag, glass half full/feeding frenzy.

Any good?

kidko

Man being the top player on the losing team nearly every time is just soul sucking. So frustrating.

On the bright side I finally got an Unbent Tree. It has Hammer Forged/hand laid stock, single point slug/feather mag, glass half full/feeding frenzy.

Any good?

the recoil is pretty insane on an unleveled one. Maybe lots of stability perks would make it ok?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Trials starts tomorrow and IB doesn't go away until reset.

Got a billion Tusken Raiders scout. The stability is ugh. They can't make anything better than hung jury.

Any good?

Glass Half Full is nice on an auto rifle. You're going to want to get as much stability as you can, because that thing belongs in a rodeo! If you can get one with braced frame and counterbalance, you'll be set. Though, I have several like that I don't really like it.

Toki767

My Hunter has been highly unlucky with post match rewards. No gloves, no cloak, no ghost, just a couple artifacts and auto rifles.

kidko

Lol i am in IB honorless drunk bastard hell. no wins yet, had 5 medallions for a good few rounds now. at least purples still drop for sorry ass losers sometimes!

JaY P.

Glass Half Full is nice on an auto rifle. You're going to want to get as much stability as you can, because that thing belongs in a rodeo! If you can get one with braced frame and counterbalance, you'll be set. Though, I have several like that I don't really like it.

I was lucky to get an Unbent Tree with braced Frame and counterbalance. However, I'm not sure how to use it in the crucible. I prefer using a scout in pvp. Any advice on how to play with an auto rifle? Is it best to rush? Stay mid range?

I was lucky to get an Unbent Tree with braced Frame and counterbalance. However, I'm not sure how to use it in the crucible. I prefer using a scout in pvp. Any advice on how to play with an auto rifle? Is it best to rush? Stay mid range?

Mid-range is best for an auto rifle, but the thing about the Unbent Tree is that there's not a ton of range, so it really doesn't work out. On top of that, using it in IB Supremacy isn't ideal. They feel much better in Clash and Control.

Deku Tree

IMG_0007.PNG

Is this a good roll?

Has anyone got a purple engram from the cryptark packages? I'm pretty sure I've leveled him 40 times and and have not yet once received a legendary from him...

kidko

I'm quite proud of my total losing streak tonight. I should have received some grimoire for this

edit: here's a guy who's had 5 medallions all night. he won't mind backfilling this 80-to-20 match!

Melchiah

A friend of mine is livid about the RNG, as I've gotten Trespasser, Occam's Razor, and three Hawksaws, and he has only the latter. To make matters worse, three randoms he played with yesterday got Trespasser. =D

Foxxsoxx

Need 2 for a IB train, just message Fakehound.

I got a Distant Star which sounds awesome but I got it with a bad roll slot.

Braced frame makes the mag size 10 or my other lovely option...

Oiled frame which ruins the stability for reload. I'm a sad banana.

Yeah I'm just sticking with my stupidly OP Hung Jury with max stability.

Man I've ran 2 characters to level 5 IB and for bounty rewards 3 have been the fucking sniper rifle. Other was the scout. For level 5 reward I've gotten the fusion rifle both times.

I'm going to run my third through tomorrow and I better get that pulse. Super shitty that you can't choose a reward and it comes down to rng.

the recoil is pretty insane on an unleveled one. Maybe lots of stability perks would make it ok?
Shit, I have one with two stability upgrades and it still feels like it's showing me every corner of the room while.

Godly sound for an auto rifle, though. Actually sounds like it does damage.

A friend of mine is livid about the RNG, as I've gotten Trespasser, Occam's Razor, and three Hawksaws, and he has only the latter. To make matters worse, three randoms he played with yesterday got Trespasser. =D

The Trespasser is soooo fun IMO, especially in PVP.

I got lucky and the first exotic I decoded at 360 was a 366 Trespasser.

Melchiah

The Trespasser is soooo fun IMO, especially in PVP.

I got lucky and the first exotic I decoded at 360 was a 366 Trespasser.

I don't play PVP, but it's a fun gun on the PVE side as well. My friend was so jealous when I got that and Occam's Razor from the Nightfall strike and Archon's Forge we played on tuesday. To add insult to the injury, I rarily even use shotguns.

GlamFM

Banned
Hard mode week after next then by looks of it.

Starts 18th Oct, drops upto ll 400 which we knew anyway.

I hope not - is there a source for that?

EDIT: Found it :(

I think it´s stupid and way too soon.

It´s gonna divide the community even further.

Given how annoying the grind was this time around the vast majority of Destiny players have not even completed normal mode.

Top Bottom