• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

I don't play PVP, but it's a fun gun on the PVE side as well. My friend was so jealous when I got that and Occam's Razor from the Nightfall strike and Archon's Forge we played on tuesday. To add insult to the injury, I rarily even use shotguns.

Yeah, I use it for both at this point unless I need a sniper for some reason.

It's just a really nice 'Oh shit!' weapon to switch to when you are overwhelmed instead of reloading and probably dying.

I still need to go drive around and collect some Relic Iron so I can get the last two upgrades. I was pretty lucky and my radiant treasure or whatever it's called gave me the Crucible Assassin ornament which I am currently using.
I actually kinda like the default coloring best though....

I hope not - is there a source for that?

EDIT: Found it :(

I think it´s stupid and way too soon.

It´s gonna divide the community even further.

Given how annoying the grind was this time around the vast majority of Destiny players have not even completed normal mode.

Well blue drops are going to have a higher cap after hard mode releases so it'll accelerate lower player progression by a far amount.

Schermafbeelding_2016-10-07_om_11.05.33_AM.png

Is that Queen's Command item for that cool looking Telesto ornament? The one that glows blue or whatever?

How much are the Ornament items at Xur again?

Edit: Just looked it up. I was thinking of Lingering Vestige. Might just pass for now....Queen's Command looks okay but will depend on Strange Coin price.

Foxxsoxx

Is that Queen's Command item for that cool looking Telesto ornament? The one that glows blue or whatever?

How much are the Ornament items at Xur again?

Edit: Just looked it up. I was thinking of Lingering Vestige. Might just pass for now....Queen's Command looks okay but will depend on Strange Coin price.

Bad news man, it's silver dust only and you need 25 I believe. So if you don't microtransaction you aren't getting any time soon ):

Also oh lawd Xur has both Thagomizers and Shinobu's Vow, I am complete, I will never take off those gloriously ridiculous large arms on my titan.

How are the Thagomizer gauntlets, any good?
You get the Amplify perk for free + an extra melee charge. I'll be buying them just not sure if I'll use them over Dunemarchers or Helm of Inmost Light. Will need to test.

They sure do look cool though.

Seep

You get the Amplify perk for free + an extra melee charge. I'll be buying them just not sure if I'll use them over Dunemarchers or Helm of Inmost Light. Will need to test.

They sure do look cool though.

Thx.

I've been neglecting my Titan so much I forgot how good it feels to hulk smash fools into oblivion.

Bad news man, it's silver dust only and you need 25 I believe. So if you don't microtransaction you aren't getting any time soon ):

Also oh lawd Xur has both Thagomizers and Shinobu's Vow, I am complete, I will never take off those gloriously ridiculous large arms on my titan.

Oh great, so another thing that being in the JP region completely screws me over with.
At least it's not as bad as the damn SRL league. I can't wait for that to return in November and not be able to take part in full again! Yay!

Just like majority of all crucible maps.

Hehe, i guess the same ratio applies. About one third of the maps are good.

Good to decent maps:
Twilight Gap
Exodus Blue
Blind Watch
Rusted Lands
Firebase Delphi
Pantheon
Widows Court
Black Shield
Bannerfall
The Drifter

OK Fine Shit tier:
First Light
Burning Shrine
The Anomaly
Shores of Time
The Timekeeper
Skyshock
Thieves Den
Crossroads
Memento
Vertigo
Icarus

Vomitory:
Bastion
The Cauldron
Sector 618
The Dungeons
Frontier
Last Exit
Skyline
Floating Gardens

Melchiah

Yeah, I use it for both at this point unless I need a sniper for some reason.

It's just a really nice 'Oh shit!' weapon to switch to when you are overwhelmed instead of reloading and probably dying.

I still need to go drive around and collect some Relic Iron so I can get the last two upgrades. I was pretty lucky and my radiant treasure or whatever it's called gave me the Crucible Assassin ornament which I am currently using.
I actually kinda like the default coloring best though....

I only wish it was a legendary, so I could use it with Gjallarhorn or Truth, instead of Choleric Dragon or Unto Dust.

I was pretty short on supplies last week, after I upgraded all the gear on three characters, but doing the dailies and weeklies has increased them considerably. I tend to buy materials like Relic Iron and Helium Filaments with Vanguard Marks, as I rarily visit Mars and Moon.

On a side note, since I got three Hawksaws, and one of them has High Caliber Rounds perk, I was wondering if that's the best one to go?

Hehe, i guess the same ratio applies. About one third of the maps are good.

Good to decent maps:
Twilight Gap
Blind Watch
Black Shield
Bannerfall

OK Fine Shit tier:

Shores of Time
Skyshock
Thieves Den
Crossroads
Memento

Vomitory:
The Cauldron
Frontier
Last Exit

Twilight gap, black shield, blind watch and bannerfall can be brought a tier or two down.

Shores of time, skyshock, thieves den, crossroads and memento can be brought down a tier.

Cauldron can go up two tiers. Last exit can go up one. Frontier can go down 10 tiers, its in a class of its own.

Deku Tree

Playing IB and raiding I got to 3x 386 without really trying. I got no big reason to even use siva cache keys anymore except to get the raid shader.

When I attuned all my Iron Lord artifacts on my titan, the trophy didn't pop. Yesterday Bungie acknowledged this problem, so I followed their recommended steps... Nothing. Today I tried it with my warlock, still nothing. I guess my hunter's gotta hold out just in case, for god knows how long.

BeeNee101

Neo Member
When I attuned all my Iron Lord artifacts on my titan, the trophy didn't pop. Yesterday Bungie acknowledged this problem, so I followed their recommended steps... Nothing. Today I tried it with my warlock, still nothing. I guess my hunter's gotta hold out just in case, for god knows how long.

Have you tried fully logging out and back in from the menu - On Xbox at least, this has been a problem with achievements for a long time?

I only wish it was a legendary, so I could use it with Gjallarhorn or Truth, instead of Choleric Dragon or Unto Dust.

I was pretty short on supplies last week, after I upgraded all the gear on three characters, but doing the dailies and weeklies has increased them considerably. I tend to buy materials like Relic Iron and Helium Filaments with Vanguard Marks, as I rarily visit Mars and Moon.

On a side note, since I got three Hawksaws, and one of them has High Caliber Rounds perk, I was wondering if that's the best one to go?

Yeah, I actually infused my dreadfang to 365 so I could use it as my heavy and keep the Trespasser. Works pretty well for me as I like the swords. Blocking all of the adds on the Bond Brothers heroic while rezing someone is always a good feeling.

I usually just buy materials now too, but I still haven't gotten the Void exotic sword yet, so I figured I would grind Relic Iron normally and hope to get a few more of those damn crystals. Maybe I will finally have all the exotic swords in a year or so. Heh.

LifEndz

After the chaos and constant losing of Supremacy, jumping into a match of control felt like being given a glass of water after traversing the desert.

GlamFM

Banned
Looking for 3 guardians for a QUICK raid tonight, 8-ish Germany time.

We´re on the final exo quest step.

1. Glam 374 Titan
2. Glam Friend 374 Warlock
3. HidingMythunder 378 Hunter

Unfortunately time is limited tonight, so we want to do it quick.

<3

After the chaos and constant losing of Supremacy, jumping into a match of control felt like being given a glass of water after traversing the desert.

I'm looking forward to playing some nice casual PvP this weekend. I'm so sick of this ShotgunBanner bullshit... but i'm forced to play for the loots :/

glaurung

I already joked about this before, but if they put a shitshow like Supremacy into IB, they might just as well have Mayhem Clash next time. Does not make a lick of difference.

Also, the Supremacy match rules need serious revision. 150 crests is stupid, it should be 100 crests and less time to get them. 120 at best. I've seen crews getting exhausted right before the end, super spamming destroying valid leads and so on.

Supremacy is Kill Confirmed done as wrong as it could have been done.

Top Bottom