• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Means if you are 385+, don't expect to get anything 385+. Should've just spent all week one doing it when it wasn't supposedly nerfed.

benzopil

I play Trials a lot and never in my life said "this map is terrible".

But THIS map? This is just garbage. Hopefully we'll never see it again.

Deku Tree

Means if you are 385+, don't expect to get anything 385+. Should've just spent all week one doing it when it wasn't supposedly nerfed.

Right now you are over-leveled. When the HM WotM patch comes they will unlock factions going up to 400 LL etc. Just do it once they patch HM WotM.

GlamFM

Banned
We did the whole thing with no team wipes last night too. I still think the zamboni is the hardest part of the raid if you are underleveled.

Yeah, especially since the framerate is all over the place in this fight.

Having hard mode nightmares already...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone raiding soon?

I have a 385 Hunter to run full Raid

You can has my tethers

By the way when I did Raid with Glam earlier
If you have 2 385 players and 4 375+ players
We cycled Aksis in 3 cycles...

Wonder if you can 2 cycle him with all 385+

Bold One

Completely agree. Overwatch is so tight, focused, refined and perfectly smooth... while Destiny Crucible is nothing of the sort.

That said PvP is fun in Destiny but nowhere even remotely as tuned and competitive as Overwatch. Not even close.

Lately i do prefer Destiny.

Destiny >>>>>Overwatch

GraveRobberX

Destiny >>>>>Overwatch

Have you played OverWatch?

Destiny PvP runs like molasses compared to OW

The net code is superb, while in Destiny you have to pay to get good results (netduma)

You would think a game in Year 3 would fix the fucking lag issue by now

the_id

The net code is superb, while in Destiny you have to pay to get good results (netduma)

This. So true sadly.

Anyway, I'm keen for a Raid Grave if we can get a team together.

GraveRobberX

This. So true sadly.

Anyway, I'm keen for a Raid Grave if we can get a team together.

Cool

Calling all Guardians come enjoy GraveRobberX banter, bullshit stories, Enrage timer can activate if people fuck up too many times, *Guaranteed*

1. GRX
2. id
3. Shem
4. Arramos (monitors we can do, I'll position but 2 need to the binary converter thingy)

Let's Go!

gunawi

Cool

Calling all Guardians come enjoy GraveRobberX banter, bullshit stories, Enrage timer can activate if people fuck up too many times, *Guaranteed*

1. GRX
2. id
3. Shem
4. Arramos (monitors we can do, I'll position but 2 need to the binary converter thingy)
5. Gunawi

Let's Go!
I'll be on in couple minutes

Aksis 2nd form kill. Starts at 23:30.

1. mocolos_usa
2. KC_darkness
3. xLiKx
4. Vincentgrey
5. Pandora012
6. US-Frostburn

Will send invites in 20 mins or so.

I have been wanting to get another tattoo lately and have considered a Destiny tattoo. Is this a dumb idea? If not anyone have any cool ideas or any artists here?
I didn't want to post in the tattoo thread because no one posts there.

I've always thought the class emblems were really cool.

sunsinger.png

Your favourite class' emblem might work, they're symbolic but not too obvious.

JJShadow

Outbreak Prime get!

Thanks team!

Congrats mate! And really awesome job everyone who was there for the run (Glam, Talos, Robber, Thunder), fastest run I've ever done, no wipes and we got Aksys in our first try in only 3 cycles

Thanks!

Aksis 2nd form kill. Starts at 23:30.

1. mocolos_usa
2. KC_darkness
3. xLiKx
4. Vincentgrey
5. Pandora012
6. US-Frostburn

Will send invites in 20 mins or so.

Good luck guys!

Lee

I have been wanting to get another tattoo lately and have considered a Destiny tattoo. Is this a dumb idea? If not anyone have any cool ideas or any artists here?
I didn't want to post in the tattoo thread because no one posts there.

Become a warlock. Get this tattooed on your chest:

Buy a bond on etsy and wear it everywhere:

You could probably get some deer antlers or an ancient egyptian anubis mask to complete the look.

In all seriousness, I would go toward some of the more geometric symbols, logos, vs. anything more recognizable. This concept artist has some neat stuff.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/josephacross

More ideas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHC-NTIBrsd/

Final suggestion - Knuckle tattoos - IRON LORD

Bold One

I hear you, and I agree about the lag. I have played Overwatch, it is fun and smooth for the most part, but I still take Destiny and won't look back,it offers so much more despite it's frustratingly easy to fix issues.

LiK

Raid done. So much easier with Gaffers. I fucked up one bomb and got us to Enraged part but beat him there. ROFL, probably gave mocolos a heart attack. XD

I hear you, and I agree about the lag. I have played Overwatch, it is fun and smooth for the most part, but I still take Destiny and won't look back,it offers so much more despite it's frustratingly easy to fix issues.

Hopefully better net code is at the top of their list for Destiny 2. I want to believe it's all just being held back by last gen.

GlamFM

Banned
Raid done. So much easier with Gaffers. I fucked up one bomb and got us to Enraged part but beat him there. ROFL, probably gave mocolos a heart attack. XD

Congrats. I witness my first kill as an orb ready to be revived in 10...

Top Bottom