• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Sky Walker

Hunter looking for Warlock and a Titan for the final step of the Outbreak Prime quest.

since it's the code part I think I can help you out as warlock or titan, I already finished the quest with these alts but I can buy the engine from shiro.

psn skywalker_3li

I have 20 of those shards that net you better gear in the Oryx raid. Are they automatically used at the appropriate time or do I have to do something about it?

molnizzle

I hear IB, but I just played 3 games in a row with no better gear.

I think when people say IB they're talking more in the 25-30+ game range. It's factually the fastest way to rank up after 365 but you still gotta put in the time. Every now and then you'll get lucky like I did once and get a 387 primary and 387 artifact after having the lowest score on the losing team. :)

molnizzle

Man, what is up with the servers lately? Has it been this unreliable for the past year before RoI? Seems like at least once a day all of my apps stop working and I get "contacting Destiny servers" flashing on the screen.

AEREC

Man, what is up with the servers lately? Has it been this unreliable for the past year before RoI? Seems like at least once a day all of my apps stop working and I get "contacting Destiny servers" flashing on the screen.
It's gotten worse since RoI...can't login ATM...chicken error.

Deku Tree

I hope Destiny 2 has a much better system to get rid of all the cheaters.

If you don't know what your looking for then you might miss it.

But so many little subtle things happen in matches that is obviously Lag switch cheating if you notice it. It is totally running rampant in PvP.

Then you also get the DDOS cheaters.

People saying DDOS, what do you mean? Someone DDOS'ed Bungie's servers just to ruin Trials for everyone?

They can find your IP when they are playing against you, and then DDOS your IP so you get kicked from the match. If you know networking then it's easy. The only way to try to prevent it is to pay for a VPN.

molnizzle

They can find your IP when they are playing against you, and then DDOS your IP so you get kicked from the match. If you know networking then it's easy. The only way to try to prevent it is to pay for a VPN.

Right but the servers just fucked up for everybody, even people not in Trials. I was just dicking around in the tower and got booted.

Right but the servers just fucked up for everybody, even people not in Trials. I was just dicking around in the tower and got booted.

No, we got DDOS'ed. At 4-0, one player on the other team left the game. Other 2 were in their menus. We won the match, game said 5-0. But didn't give us the win, got weaseled and kicked.

JHall

Got a Clever Dragon perfect balance, armor piercing rounds, and counter balance a couple of days ago. It's made me put away my Last Word. Gun is a laser beam.

JJShadow

Feel like raiding this evening, so if anyone still needs to complete the raid for this week, needs the kills for the OP quest or just wants to have some fun, join the train! Newbies and all LL welcome, we'll start as soon as we are six (PS4)

1. JJShadow77

lt519

Feel like raiding this evening, so if anyone still needs to complete the raid for this week, needs the kills for the OP quest or just wants to have some fun, join the train! Newbies and all LL welcome, we'll start as soon as we are six (PS4)

1. JJShadow77
2. rarbusto
3. HidingMyThunder

Count me in, haven't done the monitors but either way just want to enjoy the rad.

1. JJShadow77

What time?

1. JJShadow77

I'm in.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
When you hit level 5 but just want drops

No fucks given

It's true, it's true, haha.

Also, it's quite possible that if you are rolling with the rest of your team, you'll get more assists than kills and others can pick up the crests.

lt519

Sounds like thats 5

1. JJShadow77
2. rarbusto
3. HidingMyThunder
4. MrAnderson
5. AuthenticM

Everyone can rally on me, rarbusto, just sitting in orbit.

MechDX

Does the IB chest armor drop from end of match screen or just the bounties when you turn them in?

Only piece my warlock didn't get and I don't want to keep playing it if I can't get it from end game drops.

Foxxsoxx

Does the IB chest armor drop from end of match screen or just the bounties when you turn them in?

Only piece my warlock didn't get and I don't want to keep playing it if I can't get it from end game drops.

Bounties only.

I'm daydreaming about Destiny at work, despite being frustrated as all hell at Trials yesterday. What is wrong with me?

jacobs34

Are there any strike drops, or any other way to guarantee myself a chest piece drop? I've been stuck at 381 for awhile now because I can't get a chest piece drop out of faction packages/exotic engrams to save my life.

jacobs34

Usually by putting down the controller and hoping the team carries you through, but still getting loot regardless.

In about half of the Iron banner matches I've played this weekend (and I've played a lot of matches) there was at least one person AFK for at least half of the match. There definitely needs to be some kind of threshold for getting loot at the end of matches.

Top Bottom