• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Foxxsoxx

So I went back and watched an old video of when Destiny was first announced and oh my God the walking speed used to be so much faster like Halo, I really wish they had kept it like that.

MrDaravon

Raid finally done! Thanks so much to Zombie, Arramis (sp), uber, Harlan and deaf for the run and tolerating me and uber on the last phase lol. I'm so sick and wonky from meds that I'm sure I was fucking something up at least here and there but all in all that run went pretty smooth, we got the monitors done AND after 2 failed raid runs I finally got some armor pieces (helmet and gloves) as well as the raid scout rifle which looks fucking ridiculously good. Super pumped!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Drops working as intended.

aDrANdi.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got two to the morque with aggressive, full auto, rifled and danger close. Is this thing worth using?

Party disbanded. Good games everyone.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The way I see Supremacy. Always go around in groups. When shit hits the fan, someone can do clean up close by. And it's good to corner enemies on certain maps in certain locations. I've seen us beat guys that have gone flawless 9999999x. It's obvious that they are relying more on kills than the actual objective to collect crests no matter the cost. I have no problems going kamikaze if I knew a team mate was around to pick up any crests left behind.

Yeah I have a crasher with agggressive, life support, rifled and performance bonus. I guess only thing better than that would be with rangefinder.

I'm no expert at pvp; hover around a 1.00 K/D myself, but if your not getting the kills/victories I would suggest putting together a intellect build and if you have it equip the Memory of Skorri and just feed your team super energy let them bust out the supers and collect whatever orbs comes your way.

I'm a sunbreaker Titan and I bearly use my super because I like have simmering flame equip so it takes half the time to get a grenade and melee charge, do when I'm not using my super I feed my team energy!

Not a guaranteed win but it's kept me close in some games and helped pull some amazing comeback wins!

Alfebit

Banned
Looking to finish up WotM. We have a checkpoint at the last boss.

Need 3, anybody interested? PSN name is same as here.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Any Titan and Warlock down for a quick Outbreak Prime engine thing? I'm on the final part.

PSN: ShadowKayos

Got a clever dragon with red dot, perfect balance, high calibur/snapshot and hidden hand/outlaw. Not bad.

That's basically an ideal roll. The only possible improvement might be if you landed more stability instead of the hidden hand. That's what I was chasing the whole time...until somebody told me you can only get it from bounties/rank ups :/

Quick question Destiny-GAF

Is XB1 still a year behind in some content due to PS4 marketing priority?

thanks

Yes. All the stuff from last year - Zen Meteor, etc., had its exclusivity extended a year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone down to run Sepkis Perfected & Abomination Heist with me to finish the Thorn bounty?

Join up on SmileyFM

void666

Banned
Just won a match but got no reward and my 2 medallions weren't redeemed. What?
Edit: Actually they were. Weird

Mida multi-tool with artic survivalist ornament and chatterwhite = artic commando

lt519

I've become a better player with Genesis Chain then Hawksaw. What's wrong with me. Did hawksaw archetype get nerfed? Maybe it's just the supremacy game mode. I avoid long range fights when using GC but it still wrecks when opposing team gets clustered. My new 6v6 gun. Probably awful 3v3.

Foxxsoxx

I've become a better player with Genesis Chain then Hawksaw. What's wrong with me. Did hawksaw archetype get nerfed? Maybe it's just the supremacy game mode.

I wish Genesis had just a tad bit more stability, it's so close to being perfect ):

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Clever Dragon is legit. Not having anything unlocked and it feels good. I also like using it in PVE unlike the grasp.

Need one more win in IB to take a 4th character to rank 5 IB. It's Clever Dragon or bust. If I don't get it i'm done with the game for awhile I think. Tired of this shit.

Clever Dragon is legit. Not having anything unlocked and it feels good. I also like using it in PVE unlike the grasp.

yeah its a beast.
I dont even play with Pulse rifles but as I had this drop twice from BOUNTIES and they both had really nice perks I had to try it out and boy it was straight up mass murder.

Really damn content with how my Titan looks now, after years of neglect. Dare I say that it might slowly become my favorite class......

CAllM1k.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just tested it out for numbers and it does more damage than the grasp. This is without anything unlocked yet.

Aaaand 3 of my 4 rank 5 rewards were a fusion rifle. Thanks Bungie. Maybe make everything fucking available next time and dont leave it completely up to chance?

Dalek

Man I got to rank 5 with my Titan and I had awesome drops the entire time. Up to rank 4 with my hunter and I haven't had anything good drop at all. I'm the guy the gets strange coins and blues every match. What the hell.

Top Bottom