• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

JJShadow

6 faction level ups, 6 class items, 2 boots, all same or lower than currently wearing.

Helmet at 365 everything else at 370 on armour, no helmet drop, 6 times,wtf.

Somethings up surely.

This happened to me as well some days ago, was stuck with the same boots for ages (boots at 370, everything else around 380), ranked up 6 times factions and no boots at all, only chest pieces.

Eventually I got the boots aftee 10 factions rank ups, so praise RNGesus

Jabronium

Been a weird IB for me. Got a ship, but no shader, emblem, or sparrow. A few garbage Unbent Trees and a couple junk shotguns. Infusion fuel but nothing really usable. Still grinding away for drops and crucible/faction rep but it feels like I'm playing a different IB than everyone that's getting rained on.

My skeleton keys are burning a hole in my pocket. Can't decide between trying for Imago Loops (the thought of just getting a bunch of titan marks is terrifying though) or Treads Upon Stars.

shermas

Let's take a step back, chief.

The IB vendor is selling it. It also drops as a post-game award. I have like 15 of them lol.

Seriously... So many ARs. Infusing weapons I don't even care about to over 380 just bc I'm running out of vault space.

Only one artifact and no machine guns, unfortunately. I was praying for multiple artifact drops so I didn't have to head back to the CoO.

LiK

No IB helm, chest or heavy weapons at all. Got everything else multiple times. it's just all infusion fodder since i don't like them for PVP anyway.

Seriously... So many ARs. Infusing weapons I don't even care about to over 380 just bc I'm running out of vault space.

Only one artifact and no machine guns, unfortunately. I was praying for multiple artifact drops so I didn't have to head back to the CoO.

I can't get a shader or emblem to drop. But I've gotten 3 machine guns, the rocket launcher, the pulse, and endless shotguns and ARs. RNG is a tricky beast lol

stay gold

Got a second Clever Dragon. Has Braced Frame, Snapshot or Appended Mag & Rangefinder. Should be pretty nasty with AM offsetting the defecit from Braced Frame.

Clunker

Looking for 4 more on Xbox for fresh WotM run on Wednesday around this time: PM or reply here!

I'm on Xbox and interested in setting up a raid Wednesday morning, around 11am EDT: Let's celebrate Yom Kippur by kicking Aksis in the hamentashen!

I'm 367LL now thanks to IB and have experience up to the final phase of Aksis; I haven't done Phase 2 yet but have researched and know the general idea, so I'm looking for folks who are relaxed and don't mind while I learn Phase 2 (or want to learn themselves).

WotM this Wed, 10/11 at 11am Eastern:

1. Clunker (GT: Holden Cawffle)
2. wbarreda

I can use the100 and Reddit fireteams to fill, but like playing with Gaffers ideally!

What are some other good IB weapons right now? I already have Clever Dragon(pulse rifle) and I'm loving that. I never had a good Grasp so this thing is great to have. What else is worth obtaining?

stay gold

What are some other good IB weapons right now? I already have Clever Dragon(pulse rifle) and I'm loving that. I never had a good Grasp so this thing is great to have. What else is worth obtaining?

The Machine Gun is ridiculous, easily the best LMG in the game right now.

The Silvered Dread lmg if you can get lucky from a bounty/rank up. Might be my favorite IB weapon out of all the ones I have gotten to use so far. It makes other LMGs seem like utter trash.

Agent

The IB Machine Gun seems pretty good. I got one out of the rank 5 quest on my Titan with a fairly good roll.

Aggressive Ballistics / Accurized Ballistics / Linear Compensator
Perfect Balance / Braced Frame
Quickdraw / Extended Mag
Rangefinder / Persistence

It seems to handle very well. Haven't had a chance to use it too much yet though. Plus, it looks cool.

I also got the IB Rocket Launcher from one of the weekly bounties. It seems pretty decent for a legendary rocket launcher. Mine has Heavy Payload and Tracking/Clown Cartridge.

Just had a hell of an IB match. Our team had somewhere in the 90s; other team had 132. We rallied and kept them from scoring any crests until we tied it up at 134 and then it was back and forth with us winning 150 to 148.

So if I didn't get the Unbent Tree from the IB bounties and rank ups you're screwed?

What a fucking dumb way to lock out a drop. Fuck off

I've gotten almost every weapon (sniper and fusion haven't dropped yet). Along with all armor slots, ghosts and artifacts from post match rewards. Nothing is locked behind the rank ups or bounties.

molnizzle

I've gotten almost every weapon (sniper and fusion haven't dropped yet). Along with all armor slots, ghosts and artifacts from post match rewards. Nothing is locked behind the rank ups or bounties.

...weapons are. You must have gotten those from bounties. IB match rewards will only be the auto rifle or the shotgun this week.

Someone correct any of this if I got it wrong.

Guns that are locked to bounties or rank ups:

Sniper
Fusion
Rocket Launcher
LMG
Scout
Pulse
Handcannon
Sidearm

Guns you can buy from the vendor/post-game rewards:

Shotgun
Auto-rifle

Armor that is locked to bounties or rank ups (varying years):

Helmet
Chest
Legs

Armor you can buy from the vendor (year 3)/post-game rewards( (varying years):

Arms
Class item

Misc from either post-game rewards or bounties/rank up:

Ships
Shaders
Emblems
Ghosts
Artifacts

Sniper
Fusion
Rocket Launcher
LMG
Scout
Pulse
Handcannon
Sidearm

Shotgun
Auto-rifle

Helmet
Chest
Legs

Arms
Class item

Those numbers don't add up given what all gear I have. But ok; I must have been wrong.

wbarreda

Just had a hell of an IB match. Our team had somewhere in the 90s; other team had 132. We rallied and kept them from scoring any crests until we tied it up at 134 and then it was back and forth with us winning 150 to 148.

You still playing. Need one more win for rank 5

AEREC

I seem to be stuck in the low 350s...what's the best way to increase LL at this point?

Been running the 320 siva strikes but purples and exotics seem few and far between.

Have you done the bounties on all your characters?

Because you definitely can't get a lot of stuff from post game drops.

I have, but I've also got:

3 pluse rifles
3 hand cannons
1 scout
1 side arm
1 MG
1 Rocket Launcher
4 Auto Rifles
Too many shot guns
2 Helmets

So, either I forgot where I got everything, or some of it can come from post game.

OG Loc

I only need the Iron Saga chest for my warlock and of course my Internet goes out. Thanks hurricane matthew.

I'm a technician for the cable company lol but there's nothing I can do to fix the issue

Someone correct any of this if I got it wrong.

Sniper
Fusion
Rocket Launcher
LMG
Scout
Pulse
Handcannon
Sidearm

Shotgun
Auto-rifle

Helmet
Chest
Legs

Arms
Class item

Misc from either post-game rewards or bounties/rank up:

Ships
Shaders
Emblems
Ghosts
Artifacts

Correct.

I have, but I've also got:

3 pluse rifles
3 hand cannons
1 scout
1 side arm
1 MG
1 Rocket Launcher
4 Auto Rifles
Too many shot guns
2 Helmets

So, either I forgot where I got everything, or some of it can come from post game.
Well there are 6 weapon bounties and 6 rank ups, and you have 12 items that only drop from those, so yeah. The ARs and shotties you have are post game.

Top Bottom