• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Any Titan on the second puzzle entering bit of the op quest? Lemme know. Hunter and warlock need to synchronize our second siva engine code sequences. Psn is same as here.

Every month

Every 4-6 weeks.

Although usually 4-5, but I've seen 6 weeks once or twice.

Wat??? I didn't know that. I thought it was like every 3 or 6 months or something crazy. So will the rewards be the same as this time or do they usually change it up?

I'm so......so salty that I didn't get the pulse after playing for so damn long this time around. Not even a Machine Gun as a consolation prize. Good to know I should be able to try it all again in a month.

Cruxist

Wat??? I didn't know that. I thought it was like every 3 or 6 months or something crazy. So will the rewards be the same as this time or do they usually change it up?

I'm so......so salty that I didn't get the pulse after playing for so damn long this time around. Not even a Machine Gun as a consolation prize.

Vendor gear changes each time, so you'll have a chance at the pulse again. And obviously the drops from ranks 3-5 and the bounties.

Mindlog

Any Titan on the second puzzle entering bit of the op quest? Lemme know. Hunter and warlock need to synchronize our second siva engine code sequences. Psn is same as here.
The engine might still be on my Titan. Logging in to find out. Will send an invite.
No mic, but my engine will be ready as soon as we hit the social space.

OK joined up on you. Will update this post when my code is in.
My code worked. Everyone should be good.

I'm so......so salty that I didn't get the pulse after playing for so damn long this time around. Not even a Machine Gun as a consolation prize. Good to know I should be able to try it all again in a month.
The vendor and post match rewards change every time, but the bounty and rank 3/5 rewards are the same because those drop everything.

Jinjo

I have, but I've also got:

3 pluse rifles
3 hand cannons
1 scout
1 side arm
1 MG
1 Rocket Launcher
4 Auto Rifles
Too many shot guns
2 Helmets

So, either I forgot where I got everything, or some of it can come from post game.

If you do all the bounties and all the packages on your 3 characters you can get 9 unique weapons and 9 unique armor pieces not on sale.

Weapons: 2 bounties + rank 5 package
Armor: 2 bounties + rank 3 package

Either your math is slightly off (you counted one unique weapon too many - I count 10 in your list vs the 9 you can get), or perhaps you got a double drop from one of the packages/bounties, but I'm not sure that is possible.

Post game definitely only drops gauntlets, class, ghosts, artifacts, AR's and shotties.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
The engine might still be on my Titan. Logging in to find out. Will send an invite.
No mic, but my engine will be ready as soon as we hit the social space.

OK joined up on you. Will update this post when my code is in.
My code worked. Everyone should be good.
You are a Gaf God! I'll worship you with every boss kill. Thank you!!!

Vic_Viper

I seem to be stuck in the low 350s...what's the best way to increase LL at this point?

Been running the 320 siva strikes but purples and exotics seem few and far between.

I'd do Iron Banner as much as possible right now. I got all the way to 360 from where you were at since IB started. Only played like an hour each day. So you can definitely get get there faster if you have more time.

Also running the 350 strikes and Archon's forge help a ton as well.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Looking for a Hunter and a Warlock to join (Titan) for the Outbrake Prime Exotic Quest

My PSN: Kyuubi-no-Youko

robo

Khostov quest still not starting on my alts. Use Intel relay go to chest kill bosses, blue engram.

Anybody successfully get it on an alt by doing the ketch again.

I'm trying to get a group to go into the Wrath of the Machine for the first time. Preferrably with other guardians trying it for the first time, but if anyone with experience would like to help that would be great too.

I'm a 358 titan, anyone else interested? Would like to start in about 2 hours.

1. Marco_Tovarich
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

Dalek

Clever Dragon
Hammer Forged/injection mold
Armor piercing rounds/high caliber rounds
Hidden hand/secret round

Good roll?

X-Frame

Clever Dragon
Hammer Forged/injection mold
Armor piercing rounds/high caliber rounds
Hidden hand/secret round

Good roll?

Looks good! Only thing lacking is the first perk tree. I'd try Hammer Forged first because Range is important on Pulse Rifles, but you won't have any Stability boosting perks. See how you like the recoil. If it's not very controlable you can try Injection Mold but then you'll be sacrificing Range.

And definitely use HCR and Hidden Hand.

I'm trying to get a group to go into the Wrath of the Machine for the first time. Preferrably with other guardians trying it for the first time, but if anyone with experience would like to help that would be great too.

I'm a 358 titan, anyone else interested? Would like to start in about 2 hours.

1. Marco_Tovarich
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

Ps4?
How late do you want to start exactly?
I have a 370 warlock and haven't done the raid yet.

Are explosives rounds the pretty useless perk? I got it on my IB scout and it looks cool but is it actually doing anything other than that?

Edit: I mean for pvp. Like when I shoot someone with it are they seeing a small explosion on their screen or anything? If so I imagine it is pretty useful just for that.

Top Bottom