• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
we got to the first damage phase, we have't goten past that, it doesn't matter if we beat him or not this is the only time we have to give it a try

Wait, so you have done the first form (the final form is confusing me from your original post)? Now he's
teleporting and shit?
That spoiler may f-up your blind run, but I don't know how else to phrase it.

As far as everyone knows reporting inactive players does nothing right? Trying to figure out how to properly deal with players that join strike playlists and just stand there. Still one of the most frustrating things about this game.

Any Hunters or Warlocks wanna team up for Crucible and Forge for Raid OP exotic quest? Or any of you fine ladies and gentlemen just wanna jump in and help out. Should take around an hour, at most.

I'm down, just doing the AF part now.

382 hunter looking in to beating any raid boss. Need one more boss kill for outbreak prime....

Going to need this in a bit too, just doing first boss 3x.

I'd love to pop in just for the kill, but I'd have to drop after that. Is that ok or you looking to do the whole thing? ( PSN TiemenMeijer )

Same. I want the OP today.
I'm on the AF part of the quest now, anyone doing it or wants to join, feel free.
PSN: Princeakuma23

So Trials is supposed to be this game's competitive PvP 'endgame'?

Because I don't get it.

Heavy ammo round is a near-guaranteed round win for the team that gets it.
The team that does best has their Supers first which makes them do better.
Spawns don't flip between rounds.

Perhaps it is this specific map ( I feel the spawns are too close to each-other and are placed so that maybe 20% of the map is actually used and the Heavy Ammo spawns right in between them ), but I really just don't get it.

None of things you listed are noncompetitive

Anyone else on the raid part of the OP quest?
I'd like to beat the first boss 3 times instead of doing the entire raid.
For anyone else, you can farm 3 of coins here too, so it won't be a total waste of time to help.

Shiv47

For anyone else, you can farm 3 of coins here too, so it won't be a total waste of time to help.
I need one more kill, but could help with the other two.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I'm on the raid part too - I'll do 3 boss kills with you. I'm also down to run the entire Raid instead though if anyone else is planning to do that soon.

If not, can we beat the first boss 3 times and then at least get the two chests? :D

https://destinysivaclusters.com/

unfortunately siva clusters are account wide so it will only tell you one of your characters has gotten it, to be safe you should get all 30 clusters on one character. pretty quick and easy, most of the ones inside strikes can also be gotten just from patrol.

Alright thanks!

Im only worried about getting 5 for now for the Gally quest. I don't know when I'll get all the others.

I'm on the raid part too - I'll do 3 boss kills with you. I'm also down to run the entire Raid instead though if anyone else is planning to do that soon.

If not, can we beat the first boss 3 times and then at least get the two chests? :D

I wouldn't mind going up til Aksis.
I don't even mind doing the whole raid, but some people have more trouble than others at Aksis and I don't want to get stuck there for too long since I'm not going to be getting any drops.

So here's who we got-
1. Me
2. Shiv47
3. Smiley90
4. Nicodemic

Need two more.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Count me in.

PSN: Nicodemic

I don't even mind doing the whole raid, but some people have more trouble than others at Aksis and I don't want to get stuck there for too long since I'm not going to be getting any drops.

Well if we're a semi-competent group it shouldn't take too long, it's thankfully a quick raid. But I don't mind just beating the first part 3 times.

That just reminds me - does Voksis phase 1 count or does it have to be the monitors room 3 times?

Also my PSN is SmileyFM, just FYI

So here's who we got-
1. Me
2. Shiv47
3. Smiley90
4. Nicodemic

Need two more.
My friend wants to do the raid .he is 367 ll.
If you still need 1 or 2 .I and he can chip in.
I'd :-
Lightsaberut
Lalitpv

I need one more kill, but could help with the other two.

So here's who we got-
1. Me
2. Shiv47
3. Smiley90
4. Nicodemic

Need two more.

I'll.join, I'm on the step before that one.

I need the first raid boss three times. It looks like you might be full up. But if not, I'm in.

If this is for the OP, I'd do up to the 2nd boss, then reset. 2nd boss is the easiest IMO. Go ahead while you're there and then just reset and do the first again for the 3rd.

So it looks like there might be enough for 2 groups for the OP. I do still need to input the codes before raiding, so if anyone is on that step...

X-Frame

Thank RNGesus, the Thorn bounty is finally mine. On my Warlock no less.

Also, thank you Bungie got having Mayhem Rumble active -- makes void kills much easier.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
started an IB match...things were going well and my team were winning then all of a sudden opposing team decided to cheat by having red bars and glitch their way to win.
: /

Top Bottom