• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

NastyBook

started an IB match...things were going well and my team were winning then all of a sudden opposing team decided to cheat by having red bars and glitch their way to win. : /
Sorry that happened. But yeah, it could be worse. You could be carrying your parents against those same guys. :D

This IB is 10x better than all the other IBs I've done.

Control and Clash are just camping grounds.

This mode has excitement going the entire time and you're incentivized to always move. I love it.

It brings me back to the good 'ole days of HoW with how fast paced it is.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Looking for three more for some Iron Bannanering.
Hit up PSNs Mejilan, Bloodwall, or ghostintheruins.

Agent

Five people asleep at their heavy.

1e5fcrH.gif

lt519

3 phase aksis kill. Had him at almost half health after the first phase. Weapons of Light, Viking Funeral, Tether, and three 380+ cannon users. Smoooth.

Carbonox

Finally got the Thorn quest. Luckily I still have my LL170 The Messenger (Adept) void Pulse stored away for the Crucible side of things (void kills in Crucible). Woooooop.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
385+ are possible but very low chance. Had a 387 drop from forge before. But I wouldn't doubt that Bungie nerfed that too.

xCobalt

Have servers been iffy for anyone else? Had some games in IB where I was "disconnected" and my score was simply reset to 0.

Matt Frost

385+ are possible but very low chance. Had a 387 drop from forge before. But I wouldn't doubt that Bungie nerfed that too.

I am just three points away from 387. And I saw a 389 at the tower once. He said that once you reach 387 is a slow pace but doable.

Top Bottom