• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

MechDX

I have three of them in my inventory, one on each character, and they are in my kiosk. I don't understand what problems you are having. Anyway I'd rather use the DO and NM sparrows.

When I go to the vehicle kiosk it says I have to buy it from Lavontae Kiosk. Even though my Titan has one

I'm on Xbox BTW if that makes a difference . Glitch on that system maybe?

MechDX

If anyone has room in a PS4 raid(s) today hit me up. I'm 367/368 on all 3 characters, got to the first phase of the last boss last week and that's as far as I've gotten, so would just need a breakdown of the last part (we figured out the first phase but people had to go before we could do it). Down for multiple runs, the exotic PR quest, whatever. PSN: MrDaravon

I thought it was 25?

Thought it said 75. Can't check on the app because it isn't working right now. Either way: how do you that many without using REAL money?

Just wanna add my experience to this:

I dont know exactly how many rank ups i had but i know how many materials i had before RoI dropped and how many i have now so just to give you an idea:

15k weapon parts => now 2.2k
6k motes=> now 3.5k
6k armor mats=> now 2.1k
2.3k heavy ammo=>went to 0, bought 1800 more, now at 1.2k
1.6k strange coins=>that heavy ammo brought it down to 800

All of this used solely to level up faction and get rank up packages. You know how many ghosts have dropped for me so far from that? 3. Three. One at 341, one at 362 and one at 367. Now i dont care about this now that the raid is easily doable and i got a 383 ghost from there yesterday but the drop rate is ridiculous, have no doubt about that. I mean, that was probably over 60 rank ups for 3 ghosts? I have no idea.

I've gone thirty rankups with one pair of gloves. I don't know why that's my bottleneck. I've had more ghosts in artifacts in that time than gloves.

vin-buc

Are there are interested Trials of Osiris sherpas tonight/this weekend? It'd be cool to party up and go to where i've never been.

JayHayabusa

Weteha and I have completed it. Light hasn't beat the boss, but knows the process, Kadab, I'm not sure. And Tex is a noob (not his first rodeo lol). Basically, there is no reason why we can't beat it.

We're full, do you want to be an alt, if someone doesn't show?

We're full, do you want to be an alt, if someone doesn't show?

Sure let me know

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Op does do more damage to Optimus prime. I normally use the horn but I purely used it and we did 40% damage to him in first phase.

Trials bout to be sweaty AS FUCK. Good luck to those who are about to venture forth. May your salt shield be thick and your connections robust.

Ornaments from Xur are 75 silver dust? I struggled to get 5 for two weapons....

Also asked in the last thread but didn't see an answer: can you really only use the Gallowing Sparrow on the first character you got it with? Went to the kiosk to get one form warlock after the Titan got it first and says I have to buy it from Lavante kiosk when I go there.

Thought maybe you hit buy and it was zero cost but nope.

There are two Gjallarwing. There's the Iron Gjallarwing and the Gjallarwing. Iron was from pre-order. Normal one you buy from ever verse. Maybe that is your problem?

void666

Banned
So what's so great about the MIDA? For an exotic it doesn't have much flash and it's kind of a boring design. Radar while aiming isn't that big of a deal since legendariea have that.

I haven't used it in PvP yet but what am I missing?

It's a beast in PVP. Headshot machine.

It's not bad for PVE but i prefer my OG hung jury paired with some heavy exotic.

Ornaments from Xur are 75 silver dust? I struggled to get 5 for two weapons....

Also asked in the last thread but didn't see an answer: can you really only use the Gallowing Sparrow on the first character you got it with? Went to the kiosk to get one form warlock after the Titan got it first and says I have to buy it from Lavante kiosk when I go there.

Thought maybe you hit buy and it was zero cost but nope.
You can get an ironwing for each character via the sparrow kiosk across from DO, pretty sure. Eva is selling the regular wing.

Deku Tree

When I go to the vehicle kiosk it says I have to buy it from Lavontae Kiosk. Even though my Titan has one

I'm on Xbox BTW if that makes a difference . Glitch on that system maybe?

Here is what I did. I do not know if this makes a difference. I went to the kiosk on my character that has the Gally Sparrow. It said "cannot hold more than one at the same time" . I transferred it using the App to my other character. Then I took it out of the Kiosk. Then I transferred it using the app to my third character. Then I took another one out of the kiosk. That worked on PS4. I never tried to take one out of the kiosk on my alt though.

Trials bout to be sweaty AS FUCK. Good luck to those who are about to venture forth. May your salt shield be thick and your connections robust.

It should be a lot easier first weekend as there will be a TON of people, myself included, just running games to get the RoI playbook done (fill out a card). Don't care win/lose, so your chances of matching with people who rarely PVP is pretty good.

jacobs34

Just played about an hour of Archon's Forge with a group of four randoms. It was a lot of fun. Finally got the But Not Forgotten, with a good roll to boot. And leveled up one whole light level! #354andadream

Just played about an hour of Archon's Forge with a group of four randoms. It was a lot of fun. Finally got the But Not Forgotten, with a good roll to boot. And leveled up one whole light level! #354andadream

Aye. Have an arc BNF at 371 and a great roll. Just something about that sniper that I love so much.

Spent an hour+ at Court Of Oryx to level up Eris and the bitch gives me a cloak. Come on now...I'm stuck at 365 with a 355 artifact. Guess I'll give it another go later on.

ch4fx_

Spent an hour+ at Court Of Oryx to level up Eris and the bitch gives me a cloak. Come on now...I'm stuck at 365 with a 355 artifact. Guess I'll give it another go later on.

If you have any skeleton keys, open the chests at the end of strikes. You have a chance at getting a blue artifact that will scale to your level, even ABOVE 365.

Deku Tree

Which pieces do you need to get the normal WotM shader? Do you need the artifact and the ghost? is there a class item from the Raid that you need? I think that I just keep infusing those? Does it have to be equipped or just in your inventory?

MechDX

Trials flawless chest gives 25 per character I think.

i checked and it's 25 dust.

So if you don't do PvP you're SOL. Nice.

There are two Gjallarwing. There's the Iron Gjallarwing and the Gjallarwing. Iron was from pre-order. Normal one you buy from ever verse. Maybe that is your problem?

lol I didn't realize there were two. I'll check again.

Rough week to play. Had a baby on Tuesday and I have been Mr. Mom all week. Only get a couple hours in during the morning after I send the kids off to school while my wife is feeding the baby

MrDaravon

Fuck this, I literally cannot get anyone in AF now across multiple days. I still have week one bounties/quests I cannot complete. Tried every which way, the stairs, the warrens, fucking nothing works. Sitting here struggling just to complete green offerings solo to get those done. Such bullshit.

Clunker

I'm home sick from work, and I've honestly never tried Trials before. Want to give it a shot this afternoon, throw me a line (xbox, GT is Holden Cawffle). No promises of flawless or stressing over wins, just a good time and some bounties.

Edit: Found a crew to play with later, but anyone looking for another and isn't stressing about going flawless, add me up :)

Holy fuck this is accurate hahaha

Some of the responses are great too:

Person 7: The engineer who vastly over complicates the raid mechanics. "Ok team, we're going to label the Cannons Alpha, Sierra and November and the Captains will be 1, 2 and 3. Each member will say the first letter of their gamer tag and then the corresponding cannon the see. If they are empowered they will add Empowered to their callout. Then during the slam phase, each plate will be annotated by cardinal direction...."

PuMa

Fuck this, I literally cannot get anyone in AF now across multiple days. I still have week one bounties/quests I cannot complete. Tried every which way, the stairs, the warrens, fucking nothing works. Sitting here struggling just to complete green offerings solo to get those done. Such bullshit.

Hmm, that's really odd. I rarely find an empty forge.

Some of the responses are great too:

Person 7: The engineer who vastly over complicates the raid mechanics. "Ok team, we're going to label the Cannons Alpha, Sierra and November and the Captains will be 1, 2 and 3. Each member will say the first letter of their gamer tag and then the corresponding cannon the see. If they are empowered they will add Empowered to their callout. Then during the slam phase, each plate will be annotated by cardinal direction...."

One group of randoms I was with, the one dude (who was the lowest light in the group) freaked out when we wiped. He goes "dude that was bad. That was so bad. Why are you so bad?" to someone else in the group. He then proceeded to die on the next attempt and tried blaming someone else for his own mistake. He would then get pissy if someone didn't drop a cannon for him to use to dps the boss.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Epic 1 hour Archon Forge run. Left with enough shit to cycle the Cryptarch twice-- went up half a LL, though. :(

Sorry! I was looking for peeps an hour ago.

E92 M3

You have to crouch walk to Forge. Start before the door.

Epic 1 hour Archon Forge run. Left with enough shit to cycle the Cryptarch twice-- went up half a LL, though. :(

Sorry! I was looking for peeps an hour ago.

I remember back in the day when rahool's gift was full of good shit. Now I'm praying that the blue he gives me turns into an exotic.

Crouch walking from patrol worked for me the last 4 out of 5 times. The 5th time, two people showed up a minute after we started one.

Top Bottom