• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

SpecX

360 is fine. You are ready for the raid. Dez and I are planning a run to get the exotic on our alts. If you dont mind running with guys who have already done most of the raid, join us. Probably around 9:30PM EST.

You might go down in 3-4 hits in the final encounter but its not that hard to stay alive in that fight.

Cool!, I'll check in with you around that time if I'm free.

Marvel

could never
NoShaderLyf
2TZk1U1.jpg

X-Frame

So is the Raid Fusion Rifle good? It was the first weapon I got but I insta-infused something else with it without really looking.

GunnerZ

So is the Raid Fusion Rifle good? It was the first weapon I got but I insta-infused something else with it without really looking.
I really like it, I prefer it over the raid shotgun. The two for one perk is crazy good and the high charge rate is pretty nice.

::triggered::

It's a damned good gun. One that's worth having in all three melts-what's-in-front-of-you-not-in-your-hand flavors.

Holy fuck, leveling alts is silly good now.

I got my Hunter and Titan to 382 yesterday and finished off Aksis for the first time with my Hunter so I decided to introduce my Warlock to the RoI expansion. Over the course of the five story missions, a Nightfall, and a Vanguard and Dead Orbit Faction package combined with infusion fodder from my Hunter/Titan the Warlock became my highest LL character at 383 after about an hour spent in the game.

What Raid weapons are worth keeping anyway.
All of them so far. The rocket is the weakest but still makes a case for existing. The auto and fusion are fucking excellent. The scout packs a punch. The shotgun gives you range, armor and speed.

MrDaravon

Of course two seconds after I complain about not being able to find anyone in AF I run into a group of 5 other people, then cyberpunk joins me seconds after that so I look like a total liar lol.

All of them so far. The rocket is the weakest but still makes a case for existing. The auto and fusion are fucking excellent. The scout packs a punch. The shotgun gives you range, armor and speed.

Yeah that RL has got to be the quickest reloading RL in the game... the thing is instant!

Doing one tomorrow around the same time by chance?

I'd have another alt to run and it would probably be easier to find a group on the weekend, so yeah I’d be down for another one tomorrow. GT: ThingontheFloor if you’d like to add a while and we can see what the interest is like then. edit: NM we're on each other's list already. Will keep you in mind!

Cruxist

Any Hunters on the final step of the exotic quest? Ours had Comcast interrupt him so we need one for the final puzzle. PSN: progame13

What Raid weapons are worth keeping anyway.

I've had the Scout, Fusion, Shotgun, and Rocket Launcher. I immediately used the RL for infusion and haven't really used the shotgun enough to form an opinion. The scout is very good (handles well enough and packs a punch) but really deserves FireFly or another unique perk. I keep reading and hearing the rants and raves about the Fusion but I'm just not feeling it as of yet but admittedly I've only used it a bit in the Heroic Strike playlist which has the small arms and solar burn (I have the void raid fusion) modifiers this week.

I haven't seen or gotten the sniper or machine gun yet.

Wallach

For joining random Archon's Forge sessions, I find it more consistent to just run in, and if nobody is there, keep going down until you get into the Warrens (behind the dome where the bosses spawn), kill a couple Fallen down there, then walk back. Don't need to crouch walk or anything, just walk. I have much better luck getting into an active instance that way, and you don't need to use a Splicer key to get into an active session from that side.

I've had the Scout, Fusion, Shotgun, and Rocket Launcher. I immediately used the RL for infusion and haven't really used the shotgun enough to form an opinion. The scout is very good (handles well enough and packs a punch) but really deserves FireFly or another unique perk. I keep reading and hearing the rants and raves about the Fusion but I'm just not feeling it as of yet but admittedly I've only used it a bit in the Heroic Strike playlist which has the small arms and solar burn (I have the void raid fusion) modifiers this week.

I haven't seen or gotten the sniper or machine gun yet.

Sniper, Machine Gun, Sidearm, Pulse and Handcannon are saved for Hard mode IIRC.

MrDaravon

Me and postcyberpunk are going to try to do a single NF run (he's only got one character at the LL for it), anyone down for one run as a 3rd?

Top Bottom