• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Tjamato88

I used all my SC on Heavy ammo and turned those into rank up packages with Dead Orbit.

I end up going from 348.5 to 351. Not as much of an increase as I wanted but I'll take it. Now it's time to start grinding those SIVA Heroic Strike playlist.

WTH, I have GREEN engrams at the postmaster.

CaADlHt.gif

WeTeHa

So, in addition to the quest marker on the tower I have on every character, now I also have a quest marker on shiro. But he doesn't give me a quest. come on bungie.

Comms

Neo Member
Do you still need another one?? I want to do it on my alt 365 hunter

This is a blind run, but since we are struggling and if you don't mind us figuring stuff out your welcome.

But it's 4 at the moment.

1. Comms_12389
2. Devragin
3. Litbambus
4. Rocco
5?
6?

Can't wait to fail five Trials tickets this weekend and knock that accomplishment out of the record book! All seriousness, I'm pretty middling at PvP, so Trials is still fun for me, but I highly doubt I'll ever get to the Lighthouse. And that's just fine (wipes away tears)

Comms

Neo Member
Ok need 1 more for a BLIND run!

Edit

1.Comms_12389
2. Devrajin
3. Litbambus
4. Rocco
5. Night Knight
6. Snake

Just waiting on you knight.

Frostburn

Any PS4 raids going on atm? Need to get an alt through!

I'm also looking to go, would be my first time but I did watch videos on the fights so I'm decently familiar with the mechanics of all of them. Would be my Warlock at 366 Light if that's okay. US-Frostburn (In case I'm not already on your friends list lol)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm also looking to go, would be my first time but I did watch videos on the fights so I'm decently familiar with the mechanics of all of them. Would be my Warlock at 366 Light if that's okay. US-Frostburn (In case I'm not already on your friends list lol)

We've raided together before :p Actually I think my first Oryx kill was with you.

Anyway, if we get 4 more I'm down.

Mindlog

Well my artifact is almost 8 levels behind my overall light again.
I don't know what a skeleton key looks like.
Nice.

LiK

I assume Skeleton keys will end up at Post Master if you didn't pick it up right? It's always some small white engram at the boss.

Hung Wei Lo

We've raided together before :p Actually I think my first Oryx kill was with you.

I still haven't run it yet, but i'm quick to pick up on strats..just hit 363 last night, and i got a couple of hours to kill. psn is kinezo

Was switched to 10 is that okay?

I don't mind, just as long as you are able to get mechanics down. And Weteha is pretty good at explaining.
Since u going to get all 5 monitors ,ensure that 1 person stays in server room and your 2 character can switch and come pick IP the chest at 4th monitor .it is almost going to give u exotic engram's every time.

Frostburn

Haha yup, I remember doing quite a few raids with you, looks like we have 3 of us so far but I'd love someone that knows the raid well (and is maybe a bit higher light) to join us for a smoother run if anyone is down for it. I can make a list if no one else wants to.

shermas

Enhanced Offerings go down in 0.7 seconds, Fused 0.3 seconds, but Perfected have about 40x as much health.

There really is a huge disparity between Enhanced and Perfected in terms of difficulty.

Haha... This is so funny. I was in the forge for like 20 minutes yesterday and every time a perfected came up, we would huddle, dance, give thumbs up, encourage, whatever the emote was.

For all others, we just jumped around, spamming heavy and swinging axes wildly all over the place. No shits were given for the most part - until the Perfected notification.

Pro tip: I'm sure this has been mentioned, but if your consumables are full (use one offering to get started, then transfer something into that spot), the enemies will keep dropping new offerings over and over. You can then pick when you want to pick one up and get started. Just clear a space, pick up the offering that dropped, use it, then fill up that space with heavy or whatever, using an app.

Doberu

Can someone carry me through trails? haha I played some this morning but man.. I'm just bad at pvp. got me a good cloak tho

Thought I was going to be raiding tonight, but now the damn doctor just told me I'm staying in the hospital for another night. Fuck! I wanna get in on some monitor action this weekend. Anyone running the raid tomorrow in the afternoon or early evening?

Nicodemic

So, in addition to the quest marker on the tower I have on every character, now I also have a quest marker on shiro. But he doesn't give me a quest. come on bungie.

Shiro is a troll confirmed.

And thanks for the easiest 15 marks ever earlier. Will try and get you back as soon as I can. :)

Top Bottom