• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Ice9

After successfully completing the Raid for the first time this week, and reaching LL 367 on my Hunter, I find myself with not much left to do for the week. Loved the raid, it was a great experience. However, I still have the itch to play more Destiny!

I would be willing to try out Trials for the Book completion, or I wouldn't mind working on raising my Warlock and Titan (LL 340).

If anyone wants to let me set in on their daily activities with them that would be great!

PSN: djice9

The progression past 365 is an absolute mess in RoI. For those that don't have a lot of time to do get people together to do the raid, whats the best way to get up closer to 385? At the moment I've been relying completely on 3oC and the 2 or 3 skeleton keys I've gotten. Legendary engrams are all but worthless once all your gear is at 365.
Wait until Tuesday when the legendary engrams start decrypting up to 385.

Exotics will go up to 400.

Raid, Trials and Iron Banner are the only fast ways to gain light levels.

Wait until Tuesday when the legendary engrams start decrypting up to 385.

Exotics will go up to 400.

Raid, Trials and Iron Banner are the only fast ways to gain light levels.

So any engrams I get between now and then I should just store, or will those decrypt at the current LL limit?

Hey guys, four of us are here at Aksis part 2, need two more to finish the raid. Doing monitors too.

Two of us are newbies, two are experienced.

Someone wanna jump in and help us?

Does anyone want to do trials for bounties and the record book?
I'm absolutely terrible at trials, so if losing frustrates you then you don't wanna play with me. I just want to finish my record book.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
I would be willing to try out Trials for the Book completion, or I wouldn't mind working on raising my Warlock and Titan (LL 340).

If anyone wants to let me set in on their daily activities with them that would be great!

PSN: djice9

Would you be up for 3 rounds of Trials later tonight? Say 830-900PM EST. Super causal run, just for the book. I don't care if we win a round/match.
And with me we probably won't.

ethomaz

Banned
I mean artifact but yea, it's hard to use compared to regular one. I was confused with it.
Well I found it easy... it give you a better direction from where the enemy is coming... instead of 1/4 direction it gives you close to 1/8... if you get used it works well but for PVP if you know the map the normal radar already let you know exactly where the enemy is coming... that is why I think it is not that useful in PVP.

Kalamari

Got my ref outfit going. Anybody getting out of hand is going to get shot in the ass.

HBSiyUj.png

Going to watch lights out, get something to eat,etc before the match.

I hope you have a good hiding spot in these maps, since it's rumble, I will be shooting anything that moves.

Ice9

Would you be up for 3 rounds of Trials later tonight? Say 830-900PM EST. Super causal run, just for the book. I don't care if we win a round/match.
And with me we probably won't.

Sure that would be great. Go ahead and add me.

Jabronium

Holy cow. Hopped on to clear my inventory and just had a blue decrypt into a Jade Rabbit, the one missing exotic from my collection. Hyperventilating over here.

Hey, miserable solo player here, can anyone point in the direction of a place to get regular players for crucible activities. I'll join a clan or do whatever. I just can't deal with the insane amount of steamrolling.

I'm on Xbone is anyway wants to ad me.

"HawkSawJimDeezo"

TsuWave

how do ppl feel about the cryptic dragon scout? got one with triple tap, explosive rounds/hand-laid stock and outlaw from crucible. those perks look pretty good, was thinking about making it my pve primary but i haven't really tested it

mhayze

Do skeleton key chests drops go over 365 ll?

Yes, I believe so - they should be 1-2 light levels +/- your light level from 365-385? (some people have reported upto 389 according to reddit, but I havent seen one that high).

Question for people who have gotten WoTM raid artifacts - is there any reason to keep a raid artifact (I got a "Siva fragment hunter artifact") instead of infusing them into my Rise of Iron artifacts instead, given the scarcity of high level artifacts?

Jabronium

how do ppl feel about the cryptic dragon scout? got one with triple tap, explosive rounds/hand-laid stock and outlaw from crucible. those perks look pretty good, was thinking about making it my pve primary but i haven't really tested it

Not sure how the rest of the community feels about it, but I was planning on hunting either that or the FWC scout to be my primary since they took Firefly off the Badger. I've got a Keystone (DO Scout) with Outlaw/Firefly and it's awesome, would love to have a Dragon to compare it against.

Question for people who have gotten WoTM raid artifacts - is there any reason to keep a raid artifact (I got a "Siva fragment hunter artifact") instead of infusing them into my Rise of Iron artifacts instead, given the scarcity of high level artifacts?

My 385 SIVA Fragment became infusion fuel for my Iron artifact. The bumped light level was nice, but the abilities on the Iron artifacts are way cooler than what you see on the raid ones. Just my opinion, of course.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Sure that would be great. Go ahead and add me.

Okay, I'll add you when I get on around 815 or so.

Looking for one more Trials player for a super causal run. I mean, we'll try, but I don't care if we win a match or if you are the worst PvPer ever with a KD lower than your state's legal DUI limit. Join around 830PM EST.

EDIT: Should have stated that we will probably run 3-4 times so players can get the RoI book.

PuMa

It's my favorite gun. If you liked VoC, you'll love it if you get a decent roll.

Top Bottom