• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Pretty fun to watch slayerage (he's 2 manned aksis and did the 20 min raid speed clear) doing a 3 man WOTM run with all 3 players at light 360, they are at aksis 2 now. No special raid gear or anything, they are in greens and blues haha
https://www.twitch.tv/sc_slayerage

It was pretty insane watching them 3 man the zamboni and aksis 1.

List of things not to do when you are down 0-4 in trials and the other team has supers:

1. Bunch up in a small closed room

3o7TKP2KeYLh6ahE1a.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nothing is worse than having no boons, last round, last match, 10 seconds left with you having the advantage closer to capture point and then enemy nova bombs your team.

I wish for one weekend they would split the player base and give us a scrub trials playlist. No year 3 flawless guardians allowed. Way too many flawless emblems and gear on the opposing team when our card is one win two losses.

NastyBook

Anybody want to run SIVA strikes? PSN: GibbShift. Gonna go ahead and start, but if you want to message me, we can join up afterwards.
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
PSN vid capturing is so garbage. When you want it to capture a whole match but for some reason it captures like the last 30 seconds some times. It doesn't do what it's advertised for.

molnizzle

Sorry Raven117, molnizzle and Pandora for the waste of time. I can't believe I missed that throw...

:/

Don't sweat it man, if you had been there for my first few runs I was doing waaaay dumber shit than that. You did great considering it was your first time ever attempting. Feel free to send me an invite if you're running again some time.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anybody free to help me with the first puzzle for OutBreak Prime on my Titan?

It will take like 2-3 minutes
I can move forward onto next part and complete that on my own...

Need Hunter & Warlock
Please!

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the WotM run. Much appreciated patience as this newbie learned the ropes. Definitely a better raid than King's Fall, less mechanical and I felt like everyone had a more robust role to play throughout. The loot was surprisingly generous - I couldn't even carry it all out with me. That said, I ended up using all of it as infusion fodder, an alternate set of chest armor aside. Went into the raid at 361, came out at 365. Not bad.

It was fun to get all the monitors, but boy I don't think I've ever dropped a quest faster than I dropped that one once I saw the requirements. That's a giant heaping bucket of nope. Whatever it earns isn't worth that.

inthrall

Thanks for the WotM run. Much appreciated patience as this newbie learned the ropes. Definitely a better raid than King's Fall, less mechanical and I felt like everyone had a more robust role to play throughout. The loot was surprisingly generous - I couldn't even carry it all out with me. That said, I ended up using all of it as infusion fodder, an alternate set of chest armor aside. Went into the raid at 361, came out at 365. Not bad.

It was fun to get all the monitors, but boy I don't think I've ever dropped a quest faster than I dropped that one once I saw the requirements. That's a giant heaping bucket of nope. Whatever it earns isn't worth that.

Its a quest that doesn't look like it should be done in one go, I could see it being completed over a couple of weeks of gameplay quite easily

molnizzle

Its a quest that doesn't look like it should be done in one go, I could see it being completed over a couple of weeks of gameplay quite easily

It's really not that bad. Can knock out the first two parts in about an hour. Then 3 raid bosses again, then bam.

GhaleonEB

I just looked up what it gets you - I'd never use it, so I won't worry about it. The record book mentions four exotic quests - I have two (the 'Horn and the rebuilt first gun). What's the 4th?

GraveRobberX

I just looked up what it gets you - I'd never use it, so I won't worry about it. The record book mentions four exotic quests - I have two (the 'Horn and the rebuilt first gun). What's the 4th?

OutBreak Prime - Raid Exotic Pulse Rifle
Gjallarhorn
Thorn
Khostov

Get Khostov with Intel Splicer Key, go back through Plaguelands to The Divide
To the area where ghost wakes you up
Then get on Ketch, at the back is a chest with blueprints
Bring blueprints to Shiro
Kill enemies in Plaguelands to get to pages (random)
3 Manual Pages located in Plaguelands, all Patrol possible
Then go to Shiro
Do final Mission, get 350 Exotic
Fun Exotic, can be AR, PR or SR with switching perks in it
So many fucking options on that gun, holy shit

Cool, you´re all in! And thank you for the help Zakalwe :)

So the group is:

Newbies WotM run - Sunday 16th 18:30 BST (UK time) - PS4
1. JJShadow - JJShadow77 (Sherpa)
2. Zakalwe - astropoff (Sherpa)
3. Future PhaZe - iStrangePixel (Newbie)
4. YomommaZ - Gigly (Newbie)
5. wheremypho - wheremypho (Newbie)
6. plantedunicorn - voa127 (Newbie)

As I have mentioned before, if you´re able to watch a videoguide to get familiar with the mechanics beforehand that would help us a lot. Otherwise do not worry, we will be giving detailed explanations for every encounter (sorry about my shitty English beforehand haha)

See you all tomorrow!

We about to go?

JJShadow

Just a quick reminder about our Newbie WotM run scheduled at 18:30 BST (roughly 6.5 hours from now)

Recommended videoguide to get familiar with the mechanics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIkRgzDVIw
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ough-raid-4677

We about to go?

We'll start in 6.5 hours mate

Just a quick reminder about our Newbie WotM run scheduled at 18:30 BST (roughly 6.5 hours from now)

We'll start in 6.5 hours mate

If you have anyone drop I'd be up for it, never done it but 381LL

noomi

Trials Iron Book entry done, last two things I need are from hard mode.Also that bell trophy thing as well to plat RoI.

After hard mode releases on Tuesday, there will be a few weeks of Destiny gameplay left... and then.... goodbye until Destiny 2 I suppose...

Im ok with this, lots if great games out there to play :)

GraveRobberX

Looking for a Titan and Warlock to do the "Be the Battery" quest step for Outbreak Prime on PS4. Any takers?

I'm @ Step 3 on Titan
I can help with Step 2 and hopefully Warlock will join us 2, then get up to at least Raid Boss step

Top Bottom