• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Sky Walker

Got my warlock LL to 400
so_good.jpg

So how it hard mode?
Finished it except Vosik for now. Sweaty but doable with the right team. Now I see Zamboni part is a bitch, it's the hardest part. All in all : WotM HM > KF HM.

So, how the hell do you get the Thorn Y3 quest ? Vanguard Bounties ? Crucible Bounties ? Shiro's Rise of Iron Bounties ?

I'm doing every bounties on 3 char ever since release date, yet I don't get it.

Shiro bounty for me. Just finished Thorn last week and got another Thorn quest start today after doing a Shiro bounty again. Thorn is the best and this time around it is easy to do.

Melchiah

So, how the hell do you get the Thorn Y3 quest ? Vanguard Bounties ? Crucible Bounties ? Shiro's Rise of Iron Bounties ?

I got mine when I turned in all four of the weekly Shiro's bounties, and reached 30 patrols in the book.

Instead of three bombs, you have to throw seven.

Igor and the likes. You guys think the raid handcannon is good? It seems good. Otherwise dismantle.
DAtkDBJ.png

It would be good if everyone in the world ran super low armor but as it is its kinda like the nirwen's/hopscotch pulse rifles, time to kill is not gonna be super competitive or meta or anything because it shoots slower and still takes 3 shots like the palindrome. If you are asking for pve then i dunno, could be good?

_Legacy_

Can anyone confirm if strikes now drop up to LL 400 gear from chests?

Not long got back into this, are people still running on fridays with normal raid?
Not done it yet and want to do normal a few times before I jump in Heroic mode.

I got mine when I turned in all four of the weekly Shiro's bounties, and reached 30 patrols in the book.

Shiro bounty for me. Just finished Thorn last week and got another Thorn quest start today after doing a Shiro bounty again. Thorn is the best and this time around it is easy to do.

Got mine on one of Shiro's bounties.
I don't think I've read anyone getting it from another type of bounties.

Just did 30. Guess I'll do more.

IbukiLordSA

Oh what is this, Dead Orbit is taking in spin metal, leaves New Monarchy and joins Dead Orbit, gives in spin metal, ranks up, chooses weapon package, gets 4 strange coins and 4 motes of light. What the actual F!!! I thought at least something was guaranteed, that is some damn BS, New Monarchy never did this to me. That guy is lucking I can't use my gun in the tower.

gunawi

Oh what is this, Dead Orbit is taking in spin metal, leaves New Monarchy and joins Dead Orbit, gives in spin metal, ranks up, chooses weapon package, gets 4 strange coins and 4 motes of light. What the actual F!!! I thought at least something was guaranteed, that is some damn BS, New Monarchy never did this to me. That guy is lucking I can't use my gun in the tower.

Check your postmater

The first 2 or 3 rank ups don't give you armor/weapons.

Hzoltan69

HM WoTM from Zamboni - startin as soon as everyone is available

1. Hzoltan969
2. Talos_AI
3. Jayforone
4. GraverobberX
5. Wild_whisky
6. Silvard

E92 M3

They made it too easy if anything. Last room should have been 400 or higher.

We're just used to being punished for dumb things. Check the trophy this morning and it was at 0.1% completion for hard. It'll be difficult for most people and curve seems to be fair.

I think Bungie nailed the balance for WotM.

WeTeHa

We're just to being punished for dumb things. Check the trophy this morning and it was at 0.1% completion for hard. It'll be difficult for most people and curve seems to be fair.

I think Bungie nailed the balance for WotM.

Checking trophy percentages on addons is kind of misleading i think. They are always calculated for all the people that own the base game, so they show you low completion percentages
i think

Top Bottom