• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Requiem

That feeling when you're trying to level up your Trials weapon with motes but delete 400 passage coins instead...

feels bad man

Namikaze1

I'm done trying to get a trials team going. Just done. Folks either raiding, in teams already, or busy farming for an emblem on the first weekend. :/

todd360

I'm done trying to get a trials team going. Just done. Folks either raiding, in teams already, or busy farming for an emblem on the first weekend. :/

Sorry Nami. I was planning on playing trials all night but jason and kirk tempted me with the raid weapon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shawn Elliot is banned from GAF for ten years. For some reason I find that funny.

Well, I'd love to play with you but I'm not that good... well not yet anyway :p

You are already in the top tier of calling out-ers. That counts a lot.

Sirenty

When your artifact is the lowest light level item, it is guaranteed in the skeleton key box.

Did it all the time, never failed me. My artifact is now 383.

My artifact is the lowest by 2-4 LL and I just opened a skeleton key box. No artifact.

Silvard

Well damn, I'm now worse at Trials than I thought. So much for 6v6 semi-success transferring over. I just dragged down Zocano and Ty to bottomless pits of hell with me.

There is no lighthouse waiting for me. Hell, I'll be lucky to get 4 wins on my card.

Doberu

Not sure of our count at the moment, but if we have room, I'll send you an invite. Be warned, we're going for the whole thing plus the exotic quest...I think. I'm not the one organizing it.
I'm down to go too.
I got 371 LL. I really want to do the exotic quest.
If you got room that is.

Igor just got it in our team on our 15th win.

Did not expect to get it that fast lmao.

v7JJuCT.jpg

Zocano

Man is the Trials map garbage, though.

Like real bad.

Whose idea was it to put opening/closing doors in a PvP shooter map. I mean it's not the first map to do it but man is this one some hot garbage. Like fo' real. This isn't Rainbow Six.

Silvard

Eeeh. I'm no where near good enough to carry.

3v3 is a completely different beast and flow than 6v6, though. They don't really transfer aside from LT+RT

Haha, I wasn't actually expecting a carry. I was hoping to give it a legitimate shot. As I said I encountered better success (made it to the lighthouse) last year. Evidently I can see that I was beyond delusional. I may as well be a newborn baby with a DS4 when it comes to Trials.

Thanks for being patient though.

Dthomp

How do the matches play out? Still sweaty, sniper-like matches?

My experiences with 2 cards going 5-0 before losing out and 7-0 before losing out were somewhere around 75% Shotgun rushing, 25% Sniper nonsense, 100% bullshit lag and hits not registering

soultron

Banned
Tried Trials for the first time ever today. Snipers make me feel like I'm playing CS again.

Too many times I celebrated on getting the 3rd kill and then got smoked by a self res Warlock. Too many times.

Dez_

My experiences with 2 cards going 5-0 before losing out and 7-0 before losing out were somewhere around 75% Shotgun rushing, 25% Sniper nonsense, 100% bullshit lag and hits not registering

At least you made it that far. The last time I did trials, winning 2 matches in a row was a huge accomplishment.

HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY HAPPENED.
Finally beat the raid. Thanks to everyone who helped me out. I don't hate Destiny anymore.

Now to do it again for the exotic pulse...

Top Bottom