• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Mother of Fuck!

I've been in AF for 2 hours

Ready for loot stats

8 Ghosts - 397-399
4 Class Items - 395-398
3 Artifacts - 397-398

Rare Engrams - 115, 68 Armor; 47 Weapon
Legendary Engrams - 25

Sweet Jesus...

I couldn't get a class item to drop, but I did get a 400 artifact...So yeah, not complaining.

Jabronium

Leveled up my FWC one more time tonight. Finally got The Wounded. Full auto/High cal, Perfect balance/Outlaw, and Crowd control. That'll do, pig. That'll do. If only it had Firefly...

Arrrammis

Friend and I are starting up a quick, chill hard mode run. Need 4 more!
PSN: Arrrammis

Edit: join the chat party, doing AF and strikes for now

E92 M3

Two characters at 400 and next one following soon:

CvU5DGuWEAAvht2.jpg

GunnerZ

You do realize they can turn Exotic right...

From first stockpile when update dropped I got 8 in total to go Exotic...
I do realize that they could turn into exotics but the chances of it happening is so low I don't even bother same with Legendaries. My way getting exotics is by farming exotic engrams. guaranteed exotic.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I do realize that they could turn into exotics but the chances of it happening is so low I don't even bother same with Legendaries. My way getting exotics is by farming exotic engrams. guaranteed exotic.

Well that's how you're suppose to do it...
Nothing wrong playing free Exotic Lottery and grinding AF and netting yourself an exotic out of a Rare and Legendary

From that stockpile

I got:
397 Frost-EE5
398 Lucky Raspberry
397 No Back Up Plans

Not bad for not losing any 3oC

Azerare

Hey I got 3 people (including myself) trying to do normal mode raid for the first time for Wotm. Looking to see if we can get 3 others to help us out/school us how.
Edit: This is PS4.

Deku Tree

I think Slayerage or One of these other streamers is gonna solo Aksis. The strategy looks legit. Just gotta execute it perfectly with zero room for error. Warlocks rule.

Dez_

Looking for 3 more for fresh HM raid. Looking to start within the next 15-20 minutes. My only recommendation is that you're at least 385 or around that.

1. Dez
2. Negative Dude
3. J2

Arrrammis

Looking for 3 more for fresh HM raid. Looking to start within the next 15-20 minutes. My only recommendation is that you're at least 385 or around that.

1. Dez
2. Negative Dude
3. J2
I have myself and 2 guys with me, all 385+.
PSN: Arrrammis

Top Bottom