• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

vctor182

So I just played some sweaty skirmish matches with SirDimetrious and other highly skilled guys....I want to say that I did good but I probably was the third wheel lol. Never played with a very known person before... I think?

So I just played some sweaty skirmish matches with SirDimetrious and other highly skilled guys....I want to say that I did good but I probably was the third wheel lol. Never played with a very known person before... I think?

That's pretty impressive. Sir d is top tier

vin-buc

Did you send him a friend request? He does lighthouse carries lol.

vctor182

That's pretty impressive. Sir d is top tier
Yeah, I don't know why the game decided to put me on queue with those players, maybe the pool was low because they are definitely on a whole different skill level than me

Did you send him a friend request? He does lighthouse carries lol.
I wasn't sure it was really him at first, I looked his PSN after the matches and confirmed he was the real deal

Can you get raid rewards for both hard mode and normal or is it just one difficulty per week?

Also, does the Outbreak Prime quest have any restrictions other than activating all monitors?

vin-buc

Can you get raid rewards for both hard mode and normal or is it just one difficulty per week?

Also, does the Outbreak Prime quest have any restrictions other than activating all monitors?

Yes. Did HM last night and you'll get both 385 LL Normal loot as well as up to 400 LL Hard mode loot.

Once you do the monitors - you can't go back into orbit or it resets. You have to beat both Aksis phases (finish the raid).

CREMSteve

Hard mode gives you both drops at once.

At least one person needs to stay in the raid from start to finish for the monitors to work. No fireteam traveling back and forth from the tower and resuming the raid.

CREMSteve

Aargh, Houston, we have a problem.

Because I've never run the normal mode WotM on my Warlock, I cannot access the HM option in my director. So I don't seem to have the ability to utilize my HM checkpoint as fireteam leader.

Is there a workaround to this?

Yes. Did HM last night and you'll get both 385 LL Normal loot as well as up to 400 LL Hard mode loot.

Once you do the monitors - you can't go back into orbit or it resets. You have to beat both Aksis phases (finish the raid).

Hard mode gives you both drops at once.

At least one person needs to stay in the raid from start to finish for the monitors to work. No fireteam traveling back and forth from the tower and resuming the raid.

Thanks for the answers!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lots of casuals out there and I see their set up and it cracks me up.

For example. A random on my list.

Warlock sunsinger using a shotgun, and ophidian aspect during raid.

What's your psn? Join on me (the7thAssassin-) and grab the check point. I'd be down to finish it if a group wants to form up on Gaf.
Cool. Give me a sec
Psn robdraggoo

Thanks for the cp. I need the aksis kill this week but cant be arsed to run vosicks a 4th time ugh

Farside and I will need a warlock to do that raid exotic quest. We're pretty early into it; we're at the part where we need to do three public events with the fireteam. We'll have time next week to continue it. Does anyone here need it? PS4.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Farside and I will need a warlock to do that raid exotic quest. We're pretty early into it; we're at the part where we need to do three public events with the fireteam. We'll have time next week to continue it. Does anyone here need it? PS4.

I can do it. I need it for my Warlock. I havent done the raid exotic quest yet.

Top Bottom