• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

glaurung

What pulse rifle are you using?
That's the Grasp of Malok.

Go farm Omnigul and open her Strike Hoard to get it.

It's a good archetype for a pulse rifle. Here's a comparison sheet (and mine isn't even a good roll).
destinypulses.png

I'm so excited to do bounties at the chance to get the new exotics. It was so much fun having to do them for the Thorn...oh wait...

I'll hop on to complete the book. Titanfall 2 PvP is just too good to spend much time in Destiny.

CLBridges

Looking forward to SRL again. I enjoyed the last event, felt like a refreshing change of pace in destiny content. Guess I'll get out of bed and fire up the ol' ps4 in a few.

Are you serious?
So many of us at the start were so sure microtransactions weren't going to fuck players as much as other games had back when they introduced it to Destiny.
Now here we are.

How are these microtransactions screwing you over? The armor doesn't give you an advantage. It's just a different look. You don't have to buy them.

How are these microtransactions screwing you over? The armor doesn't give you an advantage. It's just a different look. You don't have to buy them.

I'd say what sucks is last year you could earn the armor, now you have to buy it. But I'm not sure if that's actually how loot will work this SRL or not. If it does, then that does sort of suck. Yeah the armor doesn't give you an advantage, but having to buy loot... kind of dumb.

I'd say what sucks is last year you could earn the armor, now you have to buy it. But I'm not sure if that's actually how loot will work this SRL or not. If it does, then that does sort of suck. Yeah the armor doesn't give you an advantage, but having to buy loot... kind of dumb.

There was a set last year only if you bought the book.

Again, you don't HAVE to buy anything. The experience will be the same.

There was a set last year only if you bought the book.

Again, you don't HAVE to buy anything. The experience will be the same.

If I recall correctly you could still look at the book and claim the loot without buying it (because of a bug?). And you are 100% right. You don't HAVE to buy the loot. But the loot does certainly draw in many players. Like, that's kind of one of the main pillars of Destiny. It's certainly why I personally bought ROI. I thought the new gear looked cool.

I'm just saying locking loot behind a paywall sucks for a portion of the players.

This conversation, again?

I didn't know I was beating a dead horse. Haven't been in this thread in a bit. But I am anxiously waiting for The Dawning to drop. I'm just voicing what I thought might be the concern of some people. As many missteps as Bungie takes, I do still enjoy Destiny for what it is.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
That's the Grasp of Malok.

Go farm Omnigul and open her Strike Hoard to get it.

It's a good archetype for a pulse rifle. Here's a comparison sheet (and mine isn't even a good roll).

Thanks! I also like the ROI raid pulse rifle, but I forget its name.

Top Bottom