• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

IB HYPE
CzlkMCjXcAQgyk5

CREMSteve

So you only get up to three free Dawning packages during the whole time via heroic strikes. Radiant is free via racing and NF is free keys. And only way to get new exotic is hope Zavala's bounties gives them to you. Sounds good enough.
So only three chances at Dawning armour. Is that per character and are armour pieces a guaranteed drop?

blamite

So you only get up to three free Dawning packages during the whole time via heroic strikes. Radiant is free via racing and NF is free keys. And only way to get new exotic is hope Zavala's bounties gives them to you. Sounds good enough.

You get a Dawning package at SRL rank 5 on each character as well.

Dez_

I guess if there aren't as many enemies around for that updated Omnigul strike, then it may not be that bad. Gonna have to find a new corner to cower in.

I think I'm back in.

Mindlog

The new Nexus Strike is solid.
I tried flying through it on my own and was doing well until the barrier section. I KNEW there would be asecond wave of spawns and still I waited there instead of moving. After that I tilted. Quick run with a group of 3.

WeTeHa

New nexus is pretty good. It'll take a while for randoms to understand the cleanse or relic mechanic though if they have never done vault of glass before.
New taniks is okay-ish. Boss fight is less campy, but I think there's too many siva nodes. Turrets and shriekers are annoying.
New omnigul is okay. Final room could be annoying in the nightfall with void or arc burn. Ogre's spawning up top where the knights used to spawn, quite a few knights as well. Significantly less adds though, and it helps that omnigul teleports aways when new adds spawn.

I got the full Lantern set of gear for the titan, but does anyone know how to get the shader that they are promoing all the gear with, that glows?

anecdotially it took 12 treasure to get the full set, so for me, not too bad of odds. Also got Black spindle Taken ornament, Red death White whitch ornament, and a Throrn one out of those 15 boxes.

ZServ

Any idea why this is showing up on both my PS4s as a 32+ GB download instead of 2 something?

Patch corrupted, gotta download everything that isn't vanilla.

Meanwhile, Comcast has played me and I'm getting .3MB/s. This download is gonna be a minute or 4000.

Top Bottom