• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Callandor

Does anyone know if you can do Sparrow Racing without the latest DLC?

You'll be able to do something with just the 2 tracks from last year. I think you'll have them available in private matches after the event is over, but I'm not sure what, if anything, you'll be able to do during the Dawning.

CREMSteve

A guy already has full Dawning gear equipped. $$$

TheRohair07

Edit - damn, he also bought every ornament. Guy is spending some serious coin.

Update is 2.048GB on PS4.

Update on PS4, none on Xbox One. Was looking to play on the One, but whatever. *yawn*

I've been playing on Xbox for about an hour now, try restarting your console to force the update. Still downloading for me on PSN.

So the dub reggae music that just played during this Venus race was really out of place for Destiny but was pretty fun, hope there are more.

Sucks that both this and Overwatch got updates on the same day.
But if it's like any of the other free Destiny updates, I'll be done with it in a day or two. Then Overwatch.

Melchiah

The Mercury race track was fun. I couldn't believe my luck, when I got the exotic boots from the second race, that were the key to reaching 400. Alas, Cryptarch gave me another 399 Fr0st-ee5 from it. FTS I'll be watching Netflix instead.

WeTeHa

It bothers me way more than it should that the 2 new exotic heavy weapons are now on the only year 2 weapons on the collection 2 tab. Especially because there is space on the first tab.

vctor182

Well IB has come and go, had a lot of fun when I was in the train. Here's a clip of match where we were hanging on because they were camping the spark (Frontier) and I infiltrate their line of defense opening a path for someone to grab the spark and score. We moved as a team so it felt really good scoring and eventually winning the match.

https://youtu.be/-hjQF5cUXjk

Here's another one were we sync again really well with heavy ammo and later one with a bubble right at the end allowing me to score.

https://youtu.be/8twdTOF15RY

Matches like these make me feel Rift is a great type of game, thanks a lot guys and gals.

Bonus gif:
4ftoGw5lS4zra.gif

toff74

On PSN been downloading the update for over 1/2 an hour. Started during Eastendser. 406/2.048GB (3 hours left). What is going on!!

My standard download speed is about 15MB/Sec

In UK

Lren

Picked a decent time to start playing again it looks like. Never did the SRL last year but just gave it a shot. Won my first race by sheer dumb luck cause of the guy ahead of me missing the last boost.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So you only get up to three free Dawning packages during the whole time via heroic strikes. Radiant is free via racing and NF is free keys. And only way to get new exotic is hope Zavala's bounties gives them to you. Sounds good enough.

Top Bottom