• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Karg

It should say it on the message the first time you try to login. 2 weeks first offense, 2 months second. Not sure after that.

Thanks for the input on this, just insane I can't do anything about it. I didn't do anything and was loving the races and now I'll only be able to enjoy what, few days of it really now? This sucks.

This racing is so fun...lol The only thing I can actually come in first place in...Gonna rank up to level 3 or so and then get back to getting my Hunter to 400 light. The grind is real.

Also having some issues with my other account I'm using for my wife. Last night it suddenly said she can't play any of the online stuff due to no PS+ membership but she's using my primary PS4. I thought it was an issue with Destiny but SFV doesn't work on that account either. Weird, just came out of nowhere, I tried license restoring already, hopefully I don't have to contact Sony. Then again, maybe I should just do that now.

Played a bit this morning. The scoring in strikes is quite a nice add on. Did not touch SRL yet (got to sleep sometimes after a 12h nightshift). Got some boots from Zavalla bouties and white tiger shader.

Some more tomorrow. And hopefuly to tackle the nightfall

BLCKATK

Thanks for the Nightfalls! That was the most fun I've had in a Nightfall in awhile. Comparing scores between runs is more entertaining that I thought it would be.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Old SRL gear is trash?

Alright need one person to do the whole Zavala quest, then NF, then strikes to do bounties.

Ken Adams

Guys i just tried playing destiny after the new update and it seems like it wont load past the opening destiny logo on my ps4 pro. Anyone else had this issue, i dont want to download the whole game again :(

Top Bottom