• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Zakalwe

Banned
Can a Hunter jump into our fireteam quickly to help input the code for the final stage of the exotic quest?

Just needs to buy an engine from Shiro at the Temple, will take a couple of minutes max.

PSN: astropoff

molnizzle

Same. I mean I'm logged into PSN but that's the error I'm getting in Destiny. The fuck.

Try loading the store. You won't see shit.

I love how people have been complaining on Twitter about it for almost an hour and Sony's PSN status page still says all services are online.

Really glad we get the privilege of paying $60 a year for this amateur service.

I am in. PSN: TheNegativeDude. I also never beat phase 2 with my hunter. Should be good now that i am 376.

I am going to ask if my friend ever finished it with his alt.

Cool, but just so you know. That's where we are going to stop. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time. Though you could of course continue when I leave.

JJShadow

Thanks for the raid! Nice to finally try it.

Glad you got it done mate! Thanks to Zakalwe, Ambitious, hedera and Saithan as well for such a smooth run, really nice job guys. We got it done in less than 2 hours I think, including monitors

Zakalwe

Banned
Any of your hunters who've completed the exotic quest for the pulse have a couple of mins to help input the code? :3

None of my hunter friends have got this far yet.

So I got a cryptic dragon scout with the same perks as Hung Jury(firefly, triple tap, hand laid stock), though I always use extended mag instead of hand laid stock on my Hung Jury, Cryptic Dragon holds 19 rounds by default.
In place of hand laid stock I can also use explosive rounds and rifled barrel. The scopes on it are red dot, focus lense and QuickDraw.

Is this better than my HJ?

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody want to help me run the Nightfall? Haven't done it yet since returning. Also would like to try some Osiris ( is 356 Light enough? ). Shoot me an invite ~

PSN: TiemenMeijer

I'll also need to do Challenge of the Elders, Vault of Glass ( for Quest ), Crota's End ( never did it ) and the new Raid sometime. >w>

Random note; After spending a lot of time getting back into Crucible, I feel like it's 50% Shotguns now. When I last played I remember them being nerfed, what happened to that?

Zakalwe

Banned
So I got a cryptic dragon scout with the same perks as Hung Jury(firefly, triple tap, hand laid stock), though I always use extended mag instead of hand laid stock on my Hung Jury, Cryptic Dragon holds 19 rounds by default.
In place of hand laid stock I can also use explosive rounds and rifled barrel. The scopes on it are red dot, focus lense and QuickDraw.

Try it. At this point it really us down to how the weapon feels for you, they're so close you should go with whatever you like the most.

xuchu

Any other way of getting ghosts other than faction and vanguard packages? 7 packages and no ghost :( my 372 ghost is holding me back from the 380s

Zakalwe

Banned
Perhaps we could make a list of people who have completed the Exotic Pulse Rifle quest who are willing to help input the codes with others? It's really frustrating trying to find people for these parts currently.

If you don't know, all you need is to have completed the quest and you can buy whichever engine is required by the person who needs help from Shiro in the Temple. Then you just input the code as you did before.

ich00

so I can't get a solid answer on this: is any strike better to try and get an artifact from? Or should I just run a Vex one hoping for my Fakebringer?

NastyBook

Bump

It really depends. If only one or two people get firefly it's okay. But more than that, atleast for me causes people to crash. The funny thing is you don't even have to be the cause for it to effect you.
PSN: GibbShift Would be my first time. Is that okay? 365 Titan.

vctor182

I got this one as well:

4YG6cPM.jpg

It's pretty good to be honest, Take a Knee perk is really useful in a scout rifle and explosive rounds do solar damage, so it's my go to primary weapon during this weekly heroic strikes

Anyone wanna run some Trials? Casual mode.

I'm just looking to have some fun and do some bounties and fill out the card.

Whatever happens happens lol.

Top Bottom