• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Raybunny

rFSXeUe.gif

AHAHAH I remember watching that in Portugal.

shenze

Banned
3 days? I guess us non hardcore players are going to have to rush through everything.
other than that the raid and court of Oryx look like a lot of fun.

Damn, looks like I won't be able to do the raid until at least Sunday the 20th. I am confident there will be some folks here that would join me that night though.

vctor182

I really really REALLY hope my PS4 bundle comes pre-patched with everything I need to just start playing and not waste 3-5 hours with updates...

jaaz

The problem is not leveling up to 40 by Friday. It's opening up all the bubbles in the new sub-class by Friday.

I suppose you don't have to use your new sub-class in the raid, but that's part of the fun.

GunnerZ

Day 1- Max out Warlock
Day 2- Max out Titan
Day 3- Max out Hunter,Eat a Xtra large Pizza (duration 30min)
CONQUER The Raid!!😈😈
Life Goal Set

Diablo are you soloing trials?

Need stream links

Did I say that wrong? I mean the new thing they showed off today on the stream with the tokens, you can jump in and help anyone and get rewarded for it, no need to go find a team.

Oh wait no I don't mean the trials or osiris or whatever lol,

Axoman

In regards to the level 41 enemies, it looked to me like a lot of damage was still being dealt against them.

In the early part of the stream, Lauren's gun was doing around 950 crit damage on the level 36 red bars.

During the court of oryx battles, it looks like it was still doing very similar damage to the level 41 enemies. If the only thing that a level 41 enemy has is more hit points and we aren't at a disadvantage damage wise, then I'm ok with it.

Namikaze1

They'll most likely open up the raid around 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST like they did with Crota HM. I'll be streaming that day. Todd, call in sick! Fig, get away from my base and get your sword ready! Math, let's kill some shit! LiK, where the hell are you?!

LiK

3 days? I guess us non hardcore players are going to have to rush through everything.
other than that the raid and court of Oryx look like a lot of fun.

fuck that, I'm gonna take my time with it. I have a job and I can't force myself to max out my level in 3 evenings just for the raid.

They'll most likely open up the raid around 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST like they did with Crota HM. I'll be streaming that day. Todd, call in sick! Fig, get away from my base and get your sword ready! Math, let's kill some shit! LiK, where the hell are you?!

gonna have to go without me for its debut. I'm not raiding until I'm prepared.

Loved the bonus reveal - lots of hype - but three days is not enough time to prep!

Maybe the raid starts at a lower level and they think you can level up while in there? VoG officially started at 27 with the idea that you could level up as you got part way into it...

That was based on loot drops though - I guess that doesn't work as raids don't normally earn XP (or glimmer etc).

hmmm 3 days

*weeps*

Court of Oryx looks like it's more fun and has better rewards than PoE. I'm just not sure how the set up will work in the real world.

It seems weird that only the summoner gets actual loot. And with other fireteams sharing the space won't people be fighting to try to summon the event first?

Decided to get back into the game by ordering the digital deluxe edition on PSN since I gave a friend my physical disc a while ago. After watching the stream, Warlock looks a lot more fun than I remember. I know I have a hunter leveled and with some raid gear (I think). I think I'm going to level warlock now though.

jaaz

The only thing about the Taken King is looks almost too good.

So many hours will be burned at Court of Oryx.

I thought Court of Oryx was brilliant. They clearly realized how boring Patrol had become. This way, you can bet if the rewards are right there will be a group of guardians sitting around the Court popping a rune or waiting for someone to pop a rune. Again, brilliant.

Top Bottom