• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

zewone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4u-7qlomc

Dude Planet Destiny has their own footage too!

A chest in the court of Oryx they couldn't open.

CZK9se8.png

Urk and Lauren were great on stream and made it very fun. Ben on the other hand was difficult to listen to at times.

55. Each R2 swing depleted 5%, so that gave her 11 swings.

Aww ok so I assume normal swings use less?

So use normal swings to clear trash mobs and use heavy swings on the big guys

FUN!

I thought Lauren was good. Urk and Ben did a good job as well. Because let's face it the stream would still be going if Deej was with them. :p lol

One detail I thought I heard was players could offer a rune while an event was going on, and they would queue up and play out sequentially. I hope that's the case; the statues lined up then basically become like virtual quarters set on the arcade cabinet as you await your turn as the summoner.

There seemed to be a lot of activity on the patrols, just from the small spaces they went through:

• Cabal/Taken/Hive megabattle ala Skywatch
  • Taken swarms with loot-dropping champions via the ethereal lights floating around.
  • Lots of nooks and crannies branching off.
  • Items drop that are not explained and require exploration, and then further patrolling to charge up.
  • Court of Oryx
This is in addition to any other public events they did not show that run on the regular timers. Triggering the different events feels a bit like a "choose your own difficulty" approach to patrols, which is something they really needed.

There's also changes to patrols on the existing planets that they didn't talk about

LTWood12

The first mimosa should take care of that.

I'll need a steady stream of them while reading DGAF.

Urk and Lauren were great on stream and made it very fun. Ben on the other hand was difficult to listen to at times.

55. Each R2 swing depleted 5%, so that gave her 11 swings.

yes this was my favorite stream they've done by far. Good chemistry and they actually seemed capable of taking on the challenge. Polar opposite of the Prison of Elders reveal stream back in May.

Can you swing w/ R1 to use less ammo?

55 with heavy boots.

5 ammo per hit.

I guess given how much damage it does that's fair.

Namikaze1

HM Crota broke everyone.
Yeah but most were on their first run. This was my second run of the day after having completed it earlier. I don't know how that first run went so smooth all the way to Crota. Took us 3 hours and 20+ minutes to beat the whole thing. Second run, we were stuck at the bridge fora long ass while.

hang on, so youtube celebs that have played the Taken king are already at 40?

or are they playing this game with accounts not connected to our game world?

Kalamari

I'm so sad that everyone is using the hammertime joke when using the Titan super, I will have to think of something completely original now.

Re: the one level gap. Just tweeted.

Luke Smith: A one-level gap in Year1 between player and AI was a huge difference. The Year2 Combat equation is based on Light now, so don't sweat a 41

So what the hell does level do then? It allows you to equip better armor and...

Top Bottom