• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Please price check this for me! I don't know if people even want follower items:

wLPVt.png

That's pretty good. Search for 200 str, vit, and chance to block, and you should get some good minimum prices for templar.

200 str - a hella lot of templar damage.

Ramirez

I found like my 10th legendary today in A1, some crap 59 Bow with like 300 DPS. None of the ones I've found have been good. :(

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I don't care, I'm going to try it anyway. I tried just about everything else, why not!.. crap please don't screw me, ok nvm I'm going to wait until someone from gaf gets one. I'll be farming them to use actually. More block for my straight tank no twisters wizard.

Edit: Ok reading more of the thread people seem to be joking a lot in it, so bah. Back to not playing.

Well, Justice Lantern in only ivlv 51 so it's possible to drop in act 1 hell? If I were gonna farm hell, I'd stack MF and GF and just faceroll act 3 as fast as possible. Burning everything with a GF multishot demon hunter might work well, although you'd have to be slightly better geared than if you were gold farming nightmare Act 3.

Neki

Woot an elite just dropped an Exalted Grand Pallium plan, they seem to be selling for 11 mil right now. Are they worth crafting?

I'd sell it unless you're willing to invest a lot of money into shoulders. You'd need to make 11 mil plus in shoulders after accounting for mats to even make good money, while selling the recipe nets you +11 mil.

Lost my phone, got a new one and installed the authenticator on my phone. Codes never work? Am I supposed to uninstall the authenticator somehow on my game? then redo the whole process? What is it im doing wrong?

Zuly

Lost my phone, got a new one and installed the authenticator on my phone. Codes never work? Am I supposed to uninstall the authenticator somehow on my game? then redo the whole process? What is it im doing wrong?

Did you try resyncing your authenticator?

Danj

You probably already know this but there's a restore code you were supposed to note down when you installed the authenticator on your original phone, I think you have to put this in to the new phone to make it work.

KePoW

Banned

You have to uninstall the authenticator on the first phone. Otherwise it won't work on a new phone.

Zuly

Raged quit during Act 3, guess I'll do some achievements or something...

The speedrun ones should be easy. It doesn't say difficulty, so I guess I can get away with doing it on Normal.

Rufus

The speedrun ones should be easy. It doesn't say difficulty, so I guess I can get away with doing it on Normal.
Yeah, I got the Act 4 one on Hell, I think. That's the easiest and the only one tho. Might wanna do it with several people, for when you have to search maps for stuff. You can lose a lot of time looking for a dungeon.

trs1080

Neo Member
Got what I think is a nice 1H spear:
774 DPS, 67Dex, 47 Int, 170 Vit, +944 LOH, with socket.

Looks like an almost perfect LOH roll and with the socket, potentially 1200+ LOH. Or should I stick a crit damage gem in there? What do people want more these days?

Neki

Got what I think is a nice 1H spear:
774 DPS, 67Dex, 47 Int, 170 Vit, +944 LOH, with socket.

Looks like an almost perfect LOH roll and with the socket, potentially 1200+ LOH. Or should I stick a crit damage gem in there? What do people want more these days?

Put a crit gem, the LoH is already high enough that people only search 300 LoH anyways. I'd put a 50% crit in the socket, at least.

forrest

formerly nacire
Insane day of farming for me today. I got a Hellcat Waistgard and a Natalya's Mark!!! I'm kind of thinking about buying cheaper versions of the rest of nat's set to get the bonus 2 disc per second, and then wearing the waistgard too and just go out discipline build. I'm pumped.

Also got a few good other rares.

Grats, it's the last piece I need for my 4 piece. I've slowly been working my way up the gold chain to be able to afford one. I've been secretly praying one would drop so I could keep all the gold I'm hording!

Anustart

I've tried to slow down on price checks, but this chest piece seems to be one of kind if I were to place all strength gems in it, or even pumping vit into those sockets. With str gems, the chest would have over 260 str, and searching for that str, life regen and thorns returns 0 results. Did I find something very nice?

t9i2F.png

inky

Not really, I'm not saying it wouldn't sell, but it won't make you a millionaire if that is what you are thinking. That amount of thorns is not important, and if you are building thorns you probably want defense/vit on top of STR (~14 resistances is very minimal). Base armor is in the low range too and regen is nice, but that's about it.

You should search for: STR (no value) + Has sockets x3, sort by armor, and you will find a lot of chest pieces with that amount of base STR and the price they are going for.

inky

Life regen can go up to like 600, high would be 400+, 199 is "not bad". For example, in my 2 minute long search I found this piece:

30tWI.png

At about 1 million initial bid (with 20hrs left) and no one is biting. Like I said, you should be able to sell it, just don't expect much.

Trickster

Just tried out the barb tornado build. My barb who had been stuck in the middle of act 2 just breezed through act 2 like it was nothing, goddamn that build is insane and fun. Shame blizzard will probably nerf something so the build is not longer really possible, or viable. If they are smart they will make some changes so it's not as OP as it currently it, but still a build you can use if you like the way it works.

theta11

Life regen can go up to like 600, high would be 400+, 199 is "not bad". For example, in my 2 minutes search I found this piece:

30tWI.png

At about 1 million initial bid (with 20hrs left) and no one is biting. Like I said, you should be able to sell it, just don't expect much.

Only reason I don't like this chest is low Vit, chest are capable of have I think 300 Vit so like 200 Vit is the bare minimum I look for when I'm looking for chests.

Ketch

Just beat maghda on Inferno... but it takes too long and I didn't get anything good... think I need to go back to the very beginning of Act 2 or warden/butcher runs

I think up to Khasim outpost can be some good farming, at least 5 stacks and then some more if you sorocco caverns spawn.

I'm also almost to 1mil gold for the first time... don't know what to spend it on.. maybe upgrade both my rings or get a 1k dps 1 hander... not sure.

RDreamer

My drops today are pretty great. Just found this:

Be1sZ.png

Pretty amazing tank barb ring, really.

Grats, it's the last piece I need for my 4 piece. I've slowly been working my way up the gold chain to be able to afford one. I've been secretly praying one would drop so I could keep all the gold I'm hording!

My friend found Nat's chest too right after, so he sold it to me at a bit of a discount. So I bought 2 other pieces and tried it out. It's pretty sick so far. I haven't really done much but mess around, but that discipline regen is crazy. I'm going to try and build it around infinite discipline. Possibly take the passive where you get discipline on crits. I'm going to wear the Hellcat Wastgard, too, since that's +8 discipline.

RDreamer

wtf, apparently this other ring I found might be worth more than that one up there:

bNX6P.png

When I searched it (the dex, not the int) there were only 3 rings like it up for 25 mil+. I continued lowering stuff until I found another one that was at 9, but mine's way better than that one in every way. Interesting.

forrest

formerly nacire
My drops today are pretty great. Just found this:

Be1sZ.png

Pretty amazing tank barb ring, really.

My friend found Nat's chest too right after, so he sold it to me at a bit of a discount. So I bought 2 other pieces and tried it out. It's pretty sick so far. I haven't really done much but mess around, but that discipline regen is crazy. I'm going to try and build it around infinite discipline. Possibly take the passive where you get discipline on crits. I'm going to wear the Hellcat Wastgard, too, since that's +8 discipline.

Try vault with tumble with that disc regen and thank me later :D

RDreamer

Try vault with tumble with that disc regen and thank me later :D

Haven't tried vault yet, actually. I run with evasive fire as my main shot, and so I usually use that to vault myself backwards, and if I'm running Tactical Advantage I can then run the hell away at full speed. But I'll think about switching one of my skills and trying that on there too.

Man, whenever I'm just testing out random builds/bullshitting around, the coolest shit drops. Got 6 prop gloves that dropped for me in act 3, and I managed to sell it off really fast.

All that juice is going into my new Barb.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Think I'm getting to the point where I need to spend like 30mil+ on each slot to see any worthwhile improvements.

Any obvious things I'm missing that I can upgrade relatively cheaply? I figure rings and source are the cheapest slots. But I'm thinking I should maybe just save up a couple hundred mil for a gg weapon.

Anustart

These gloves worth more as fiery brimstone or ah? Dex gladiator gauntlets, with crit chance and loh doesn't seem too shabby, but prices on legendary's run from 2 billion to a penny on em all so I never know.

DSxlH.png

These gloves worth more as fiery brimstone or ah? Dex gladiator gauntlets, with crit chance and loh doesn't seem too shabby, but prices on legendary's run from 2 billion to a penny on em all so I never know.

DSxlH.png

That's not bad. Most of the time that dex roll will be some crappy randomized res.

That has some sort of utility I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom