• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

First you complain about no Thunderfury, then you tell us you found the rarest amulet (0.16% drop rate!) in the game?

... Bastard

I'm so jealous. Are the rolls good?

A good transmog is approximately worth a 20% increase in stats, that's why I need that TF!

The rolls aren't bad, I suppose. If I weren't using a build that loves CDR it would be mediocre at best.

2Jy7UeF.png

I haven't rolled it yet since I'm poor, I'll probably try and roll area damage to CHD.

garath

For some reason I find a ton of Rings and Ammys. RNG I guess, but when I find 4 or 5 Haunt of Vaxos in a week I start to wonder.

Honestly I find more rings and ammys than anything. I literally picked up 3 oroborus amulets in one rift. But for some reason, I've never seen a SoJ. I've gotten 10 Leoric signets, every set ring at least 3x, tons of bands of untold secrets, etc. So depressing. It's one of the most critical upgrades I need right now. All my shards are going into rings.

Celegus

For some reason I find a ton of Rings and Ammys. RNG I guess, but when I find 4 or 5 Haunt of Vaxos in a week I start to wonder.

I've never seen one of those either. Heck, I've never even gotten one of those crappy deadmau5 amulets. I have a decent Ouroboros that I pass between my strength characters, and a tri-fecta yellow amulet eek gave me that I pass between my int characters. I have awful luck with those things.

Voidguts

can someone invite me to whatever GAF guild is active? I left <GAFMAX> when I saw the MOTD about converging smaller guilds.. Battletag: KYGB#1998

jblank83

A good transmog is approximately worth a 20% increase in stats, that's why I need that TF!

The rolls aren't bad, I suppose. If I weren't using a build that loves CDR it would be mediocre at best.

2Jy7UeF.png

I haven't rolled it yet since I'm poor, I'll probably try and roll area damage to CHD.

you lucky so and so

Found my second SOJ last night! Now have one on 2/3 of my level 70 classes.

Each is geared well enough for T II solo. I have a hard time justifying too much more play on each right now, since it'll all be for naught come the next expansion, anyway.

But at the same time, it doesn't make sense to start another class until seasons are in...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The Quetzalcoatl was worth the wait, 1 shotting T6 champions is fun :D

LRULMpr.gif

Tom Penny

2Jy7UeF.png

I have definitely salvaged that amulet before..oops

Sigmaah

I want to do an all Barb party so we can share any decent drops. I'm sill looking for an Immortal King's belt. So if anyone wants to join in and do that tonight that would be great.

Jurrrrboi right here

Deff tryna squad up with other barbs. Tag is Sigma#1440 if not already added.

Someone help me make cold leapquake barb powerful as fuck. I really wanna do cold but the damage difference between fire and cold is so hard to let go... The CC on cold is nice but doesn't freeze bosses a lot and doesn't do massive damage like fire. FUCK YOU FIRE.

Also, I'm really sick and tired of playing and getting weapons after weapons after weapons and all of them being wildwoods, nutcrackers, barbers, etc. Where the armor drops at? and you'd think on crusader you'd see more flails but nah, here's a wildwood.

kmfdmpig

We all are brothers in bad luck, I've never seen those items, or SoJ or a Burning Axe for what is worth

Add me to the list. No Thunderfury, Shard of Hate or Maximus (all of which I'd like). On the plus side I have 3 RoRG and a Wand of Woh, so I'm not feeling too bad for myself. Still, would love a good weapon for my Barb.

StMeph

Lots of tiny incremental upgrades tonight from rerolling higher numbers on same gear. Adds up to a little more damage, but much more toughness.

The challenge now is basically finding BIS items. Ugh.

Lain

NM, I just figured out what happened, I'm a moron that forgot about where he put his paragon points the other days to run a test.

Grampasso

Calamity for groups imo. So effortless to boost group DPS
I have KS but I'm really hoping to find a Calamity as well. I have an AWESOME Natalya with almost 2800 dps and still never rerolled it (+10% base dmg, missing 50 dps on base +dmg which I'll probably reroll to get max), it would be great paired with Calamity *_* But I suppose I already won lottery once with my KS so it's unlikely :p

Mumei

Of course they have server issues on a Saturday. Of course. I was timed out in a rift that was at 93%, and every time I've gotten back in - after a wait in queue, naturally - I was promptly timed out again.

Bleh.

Grampasso

Does the countdown for sharing items run while you aren't logged in? I found some Vyr pants DSmalls84 if you need them

No it doesn't, the counter is tied on the item itself and only when that item is ingame, so if you drop it and logout immediately whenever you log again you'll still have 2 hours to give it to the accounts you were playing with when you dropped it

Mumei

I tried to TP back to town, but after the blue bar filled up nothing happened. I tried to move to cancel it, and I ended up running around with a blue bar above my head. The Crusader was in horse mode, running in place!

And then two of you left the game and went offline, and then I was disconnected, too.

Of course they have server issues on a Saturday. Of course. I was timed out in a rift that was at 93%, and every time I've gotten back in - after a wait in queue, naturally - I was promptly timed out again.

Bleh.

I feel you. My RG just spawned then I was kicked from the server.

Since the latest patch my Diablo 3 Launcher wants me to update D3 every time I launch it. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Ultratech

Honestly I find more rings and ammys than anything. I literally picked up 3 oroborus amulets in one rift. But for some reason, I've never seen a SoJ. I've gotten 10 Leoric signets, every set ring at least 3x, tons of bands of untold secrets, etc. So depressing. It's one of the most critical upgrades I need right now. All my shards are going into rings.

Yeah, I tend to find a crapton of Rings and Two-Handed Swords.
Surprisingly, no SoJ yet (though I found my first Unity the other night).

The Quetzalcoatl was worth the wait, 1 shotting T6 champions is fun :D

Sweet.

Hilariously, I've almost got the complete Jade set now.
Just need the Chest and Quetz and I'm gold.

The way I see it now, I'm more likely to complete the Jade set quicker than I'll get T&T.

Laconic

Banned
Yeah, I tend to find a crapton of Rings and Two-Handed Swords.
Surprisingly, no SoJ yet (though I found my first Unity the other night).

Sweet.

Hilariously, I've almost got the complete Jade set now.
Just need the Chest and Quetz and I'm gold.

The way I see it now, I'm more likely to complete the Jade set quicker than I'll get T&T.

I JUST got my Barb SoJ last night, finally, after running nothing but him, barring leveling the others and a brief stint as a sader, since launch.

15% Cold. :/

JoeMartin

I JUST got my Barb SoJ last night, finally, after running nothing but him, barring leveling the others and a brief stint as a sader, since launch.

15% Cold. :/

It seems like literally everything I find that can roll +% rolls cold, which is a cruel, cruel joke for my WD.

Found a third Vyr set item yesterday, and the bracer that reset cooldowns and limit them to 45s when you drink a well...

It's like the gods of loots are saying 'WHERE IS YOUR RRoG ALREADY?!?'

Will do some act I bounty today then :)

RDreamer

Taking a bit of a break on the game. I'll probably be back very soon. Just getting a bit frustrated. I need like 1 or 2 items on my DH and I'd be having fun and using a different build, etc, but I just can't get them. Playing for hours and getting no progress sucks. I have a ton of other characters, but I get in this headspace now that I'm wasting time on them and I could be getting those items on my DH. Or I'll spend all the shards on gambling just for my DH while playing the other characters. It's really an unhealthy obsession.

But hey knowing me and this game I'll be back in a few days and it'll drop something incredible just because I threatened to quit, sort of :p

Mumei

I came so close to having an improved SoJ earlier. I found a Stone of Jordan that rolled 494 Int, 493 Vit (not that that matters), 27% elite damage.... and 19% Poison. It was supposed to be Cold. :(

Ugh.

I found one and I rolled it to arcane. A couple of hours later I realized I don't even like arcane and now I'm using a cold build ;_;

Could have doubled for WD too ;_;

My next SoJ is going to be poison for sure ;_;

Azulsky

I came so close to having an improved SoJ earlier. I found a Stone of Jordan that rolled 494 Int, 493 Vit (not that that matters), 27% elite damage.... and 19% Poison. It was supposed to be Cold. :(

Ugh.

Oh you were looking for this one :p

gVYgQUu.jpg

In my attempt to find Jade pieces today I got like 5 Zuni pieces.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom