• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
rBxovyQ.jpg

So... just got RoS and my Wizard is bugged.

I have two conjuration slots, and I am missing my defensive slot.

So yeah, I can make builds with both Ice Armor and Magic Weapon. The game lets me do this. Can't use both Armors though.

Achtius

[I MG]http://i.imgur.com/rBxovyQ.jpg[/IMG]

So yeah, I can make builds with both Ice Armor and Magic Weapon. The game lets me do this. Can't use both Armors though.

You can always have more than 1 "type" of skill in your skillbar, you just had to enable it in options

Mumei

Yes, that's not a bug. It is a wonderful feature.

what's the easiest way to powerlevel 1 to 70 right now?

Make a T6 game in Adventure Mode at Level 1, have someone who is Level 70 plow their way through your rift while you follow behind and try to get killed as little as possible. It'll maybe take an hour and a half-ish, depending on how fast you go through the rifts.

Barring that, RIF works also works pretty well.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness

Yup, the Elective Mode option removes that one-skill-per-type restriction.

eek5

Easiest/fastest? Have a friend blow through T6 bounties in your game.

If no friend, power level community.

If scared of community, probably doing rumford quest maybe. Low risk of death but I wouldn't do this.

Boogdud

I'm sorry, but completely clearing 4 T4 rifts in a row, three of them the gigantic single level variety, 2 of the big prison level and the other giant actIII map and not getting a single legendary is complete and utter bullshit. I don't give a shit about rng, it's bullshit. It's the equivalent of jumping off the international spacestation with no spacesuit or parachute, punching through the atmosphere and landing on your feet and surviving. That shit shouldn't be possible.

eek5

I'm sorry, but completely clearing 4 T4 rifts in a row, three of them the gigantic single level variety, 2 of the big prison level and the other giant actIII map and not getting a single legendary is complete and utter bullshit. I don't give a shit about rng, it's bullshit. It's the equivalent of jumping off the international spacestation with no spacesuit or parachute, punching through the atmosphere and landing on your feet and surviving. That shit shouldn't be possible.

How is that equivalent at all???

Sigmaah

Bro the buff is real and I love diablo 3 so much. The game has no flaws man.

Akai XIII

Had these (amongst other decent legs) drop today:
VLRDswk.jpg
0NCYhHf.jpg

3ZzUqFU.jpg
7IDJzfu.jpg

2fMJF41.jpg

Guessing I should reroll the +dmg% on the FotF to a socket (I have a hellskull).

It's been a great 3-4 days on my Crusader!

TTOOLL

I guess complaining works, Kadala just gave me a Magefist and a Cindercoat, with 500 shards....I'm crying right now. Both with 20%

Boogdud

I cant really get behind my crusader.

Feels like you dont even start playing the class until you have 6pc Akkhans

Well, if I'm honest, once you do get 6pc, the class becomes a one button masher. You're either hammering Heaven's Fury- fires of heaven (holy shotgun) or Fist of the Heavens - heaven's tempest (firelight) over and over and over while in Champion form.

It works but it's pretty boring. Hopefully with 2.1 we'll see some other interesting optimal builds.

taybul

PSA: save up legendaries for alts. This might be common knowledge already but you can enchant main stats of an item from another character. I only had one level 70 up until this weekend so my stash was loaded with DH gear, including 2 RoRGs. I got a wizard up to 70 and was wearing the Dex RoRG for a while and decided to see what I could enchant on it. I noticed I could replace the Dex with Int. This changed everything. I went back to my stash and swapped Dex for int on a lot of mediocre gear I had saved up. Saved a lot of hassle trying to bring my new 70 up to speed.

TTOOLL

Well, if I'm honest, once you do get 6pc, the class becomes a one button masher. You're either hammering Heaven's Fury- fires of heaven (holy shotgun) or Fist of the Heavens - heaven's tempest (firelight) over and over and over while in Champion form.

It works but it's pretty boring. Hopefully with 2.1 we'll see some other interesting optimal builds.

I have only 2 pieces but i'm not even using them. I use blessed shield with combust, don't know how popular it is but I like it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sammfaria-1552/hero/47603130

Ronabo

PSA: save up legendaries for alts. This might be common knowledge already but you can enchant main stats of an item from another character. I only had one level 70 up until this weekend so my stash was loaded with DH gear, including 2 RoRGs. I got a wizard up to 70 and was wearing the Dex RoRG for a while and decided to see what I could enchant on it. I noticed I could replace the Dex with Int. This changed everything. I went back to my stash and swapped Dex for int on a lot of mediocre gear I had saved up. Saved a lot of hassle trying to bring my new 70 up to speed.

This is why I wish I had more stash space. With all the craft materials now its hard to not run out of space. I have a couple of mules but after so many its hard to remember what you have. I'd totally forgotten a few things I had stashed away when I was moving stuff around the other night.

JesseZao

If you have rift frags:

Hunt for T6 Miser's Will bounty while joining Rift it Forward games.

I can do it solo in about an hour or two Frags needed will vary. I went through 40 for my wizard.

(Having a friend boost you is obviously the easiest way)

Wickwire

lol, you're mad

It's not a bad idea, though. I have full sets of all elements, save cold, and it's taking up all my stash space.

hahaha yeah, maybe a bit. I kept different sets in my stash but I would never switch and I felt like I was wasting all this really good gear by not having it on a toon.

Cipherr

Stash spaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Like someone above said, stash space just murders this. Its bad enough having a few tabs to store all your chars stuff, let alone stuff for soon to level alts. Unforgivable that a loot game limits space like this.

Path of Exile handles this better, and in that game you have to even pay for extra slots (at least I did) and it has no negative effect on the game whatsoever.

Artanisix

Link to your profile? How good is "pretty geared"?

What's slow to you?

I'm clearing sub-8 min runs w/ a lot of harrington procs and sub 9 min runs w/o harrington procs.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/eek-1673/hero/2760823

Idk, maybe I just got a few shitty rifts in a row or something. Need to go and time it again. And the fetishes dying instantly really lowers my clear speed.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheMilkman-1593/hero/34940823

Feels like my DH and Crusader clear waaaay faster than my WD. The no AOE feels killer to me.

eek5

Idk, maybe I just got a few shitty rifts in a row or something. Need to go and time it again. And the fetishes dying instantly really lowers my clear speed.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheMilkman-1593/hero/34940823

Feels like my DH and Crusader clear waaaay faster than my WD. The no AOE feels killer to me.

You are missing ~500 int by not having sockets. I would switch dog to fire dog which does a lot more dmg (AOE for me is ~10 mil hits on the dog which is significant). I'd switch ToTD for a Serpent which will help you survive better w/o leeching dogs. It should also increase your dps a bit as getting a well rolled serpent is a lot easier than a ToTD.

I'd probably try to get a harringtons over your legacy WH. WH is nice but harrington will 1-2s clear white trash packs and 4-6s clear elites which is amazing if the procs are available in the tileset you egt.

I'm assuming your missing ring is a RoRG that you share. I'd opt for a SoJ over a RoRG and 3 piece aughilds the old school way. 30% elite dmg / 20% phys (which actually accounts for much less phys%) is way better than whatever extra bonuses RoRG is getting you.

Not sure why you're using Fierce Loyalty instead of Grave Injustice but I would switch that out. Moving fast is nice but GI will let you down elite packs instantly. I usually only pop either Garg or BBV and alternate (garg, garg, bbv, garg, garg, bbv).

+Fetish Army% does nothing for your build. That only applies to the actual skill and not FS. I'd roll those to something more useful unless you also have a FA build that you like to run.

jblank83

In addition to what eek said, you need to put a better gem in your helm. Magic Find is nothing. Use diamond for cooldown or amethyst for hitpoints.

jblank83

You are missing ~500 int by not having sockets.

Unfortunately the 1 on the chest can't be fixed but, yes, the vitality on the legs could be replaced with 2 sockets. Those sockets could be filled with 560 INT, 280 INT and 280 VIT, or even 560 VIT.

eek5

Unfortunately the 1 on the chest can't be fixed but, yes, the vitality on the legs could be replaced with 2 sockets. Those sockets could be filled with 560 INT, 280 INT and 280 VIT, or even 560 VIT.

3 pc aughild w/ chest and then SoJ instead of RoRG. Pick any pants you want! :D

Any tips for my WD would be great, I seem to only be able to farm t2 solo on my own still =\
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/liferebooted-1675/hero/1228571

You need to craft better pieces. Going cain 2 pc pant/boot and aughild 3 pc (shoulder/chest/bracer) will help you a lot. Ideally I would stack phys% which your bracer is missing.

I would roll TMF to CC% and wailing to CD (or get new 2nd ring).

eek5

Ty, I'll farm the mats to craft. I already had mats for cains pants, dps went up from 6% sheet dps just from that.

If you join mat farming community just reload T6 adventure mode games and look for aughild mat bounties then post in the chat "t6 aughilds, need carry". If you can somehow get to where the enemy that drops aughilds on t6 saying "t6 aughilds, at ghost, need carry" will fill up instantly and people will help you kill it. You should be able to craft a pretty good set in no time.

If you join mat farming community just reload T6 adventure mode games and look for aughild mat bounties then post in the chat "t6 aughilds, need carry". If you can somehow get to where the enemy that drops aughilds on t6 saying "t6 aughilds, at ghost, need carry" will fill up instantly and people will help you kill it. You should be able to craft a pretty good set in no time.

Ok will do,its my drinking night which makes farming very easy lol

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The crafting God's smiled down upon me today:

9Sa6dps.jpg

Need a new pair of shoulders with CDR and my Firestarter Crusader is nearly done. I changed build today from Holy and it's so much better.

Artanisix

You are missing ~500 int by not having sockets. I would switch dog to fire dog which does a lot more dmg (AOE for me is ~10 mil hits on the dog which is significant). I'd switch ToTD for a Serpent which will help you survive better w/o leeching dogs. It should also increase your dps a bit as getting a well rolled serpent is a lot easier than a ToTD.

I'd probably try to get a harringtons over your legacy WH. WH is nice but harrington will 1-2s clear white trash packs and 4-6s clear elites which is amazing if the procs are available in the tileset you egt.

I'm assuming your missing ring is a RoRG that you share. I'd opt for a SoJ over a RoRG and 3 piece aughilds the old school way. 30% elite dmg / 20% phys (which actually accounts for much less phys%) is way better than whatever extra bonuses RoRG is getting you.

Not sure why you're using Fierce Loyalty instead of Grave Injustice but I would switch that out. Moving fast is nice but GI will let you down elite packs instantly. I usually only pop either Garg or BBV and alternate (garg, garg, bbv, garg, garg, bbv).

+Fetish Army% does nothing for your build. That only applies to the actual skill and not FS. I'd roll those to something more useful unless you also have a FA build that you like to run.

Alright cool, I'll try that out. I have a Harringtons, Serpent, and Soj, I'll craft an Aughild's chest and put on my hexing pants. The fire dog sounds a lot better than the leeching dog too.

And yeah, some of that is just from old Zuni stuff that I haven't swapped out.

Already managed to solo farm the mats for 3 piece augs and 2 cains solo t2 :D
Not the best rolls but still much better than before for now. Gonna work on farming a ring for a bit

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/liferebooted-1675/hero/1228571

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom