• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickwire

3rd rings the charm

6Pva94yl.png

MedIC86

Wizard almost done but i cant get focus or SS seem to drop :( sigh...

Also still deciding on what build to use, pure tal with 900 million meteor crits is fun, but in groups that in-geom oculus build is soo wicked, only got a shitty in-geom unfortunatly.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Wizard almost done but i cant get focus or SS seem to drop :( sigh...

Also still deciding on what build to use, pure tal with 900 million meteor crits is fun, but in groups that in-geom oculus build is soo wicked, only got a shitty in-geom unfortunatly.

At 50 a pop I'd say try and gamble for a focus.

Getting closer to my season goal of GR50 for DH and Barb.

DH currently 48
Barb currently 45

Told myself to stick to two classes per season, but it's getting tough. Trying to save Crusader and Monk for Season 4 though.

idlewild_

I think i gambled around 3000 bloodshards already on rings...

That's not too bad. Have dumped over 20k so far hoping for a krider. Have only seen one so far between drops and kadala and it was a non-ancient :(

edit: actually, looking at how many blood shards i've collected so far. it's probably over 30k spent fishing a krider.

Wallach

So I checked out that Kadala simulator. It took 16375 shards to get an Unhallowed Essence helm with Vit on it.

RIP me.

I was messing around with that thing just to look at WD stuff.

I spent 300,000 shards on 1h weapons and did not see a single Starmetal Kukri. Even a regular one. Jaysus.

Edit - I just pressed on and it took 581,250 shards to get the first SMK. Yeah, I'll just go pass on that idea I think.

Jedi2016

It's funny, I did the Kadala Simulator for BK weapons (which I had never seen in-game up to that point), took over 20k shards to get them both. Had both of them drop in-game in just a couple of days right after that. Blizz knows what I want...

JoeMartin

It's funny, I did the Kadala Simulator for BK weapons (which I had never seen in-game up to that point), took over 20k shards to get them both. Had both of them drop in-game in just a couple of days right after that. Blizz knows what I want...

It's weighted drop chance is third lowest in the game (tied for third, really, with Wand of Woh), being beaten out only by Corrupted Ashbringer and Rimeheart.

This is of course not considering that it's a class weapon, and is in all likelihood the least dropped weapon by absolute value.

I don't think I've posted here before but thought I'd drop in to share my thoughts. Ever since RoS and 2.0 hit, I had become a very infrequent player, dropping in for a day or so to check out the new patch whenever there is one, but nothing really made me stay. 2.2 has been great though and I think it has made the game significantly better. In the past two weeks I've gone from Paragon Level 138 - 202, mainly from playing my Demon Hunter (Marauder Sentries build), and I've been having lots of fun with it. My only wish was that Kadala would hurry and give me my Bombardier's Rucksack. ;_;

Baliis

GODDAMN IT HOW IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?!!

I PLAY A DEMON HUNTER

Whatever, it's still an 8% damage increase....

I have to ask now, what did it roll besides skill damage? Strength? Could you have rerolled the skill to dex? Idk if items can have more than one main stat, hmm

Got both ancient BK this friday and 2 ramaladi's gifts on saturday and ancient focus/restraint.

It's silly when people say to complain here about specific drops and you'll have a good chance at it, but this shit is legit.

Finally got a Focus. And it's decent! Based Kadala.

Got ultra-trolled from a rift guardian dropping two Restraints though before that, along with a Natalya's ring the next guardian.

Did up to grift 41 now. Could probably push a little higher if I got lucky with boss and/or pylon.

But I think I'm mostly done for this season now in terms of gear. There's some better stuff out there, but I'm not missing anything horribly anymore.

Insaniac

This season has been more lucrative than my entire non-season career...

6+ SoJs, 3 Witching Hours, 4 Taskers, 8 Ramaladni's Gift...

Did they tweak drop rates of super rare legs in 2.2?

Gala

Hey D3 GAF, I recently startet to play Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls again and got my Crusader and Mage to 70. Can you give me any advice on what build is good to start doing rifts solo as a fresh and crappy equipped crusader and/or mage?

IceMarker

Holy mother of god.

I've never had the pleasure of getting such a good weapon on any character season/non season.

That would sell for thousands on the AH if it were alive today.

Hey D3 GAF, I recently startet to play Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls again and got my Crusader and Mage to 70. Can you give me any advice on what build is good to start doing rifts solo as a fresh and crappy equipped crusader and/or mage?
I'm not sure about Mage, but Blessed Hammer Crusader (Hammerdin) is pretty solid even with just yellows, just make sure you go Holy Cause and Blunt for the damage.

Ken

Just started playing this on PS4. As a new person to Diablo, all the classes are viable to the end game stuff right? Or is there a huge difference in enjoyment if I pick a lower tier class?

Just started playing this on PS4. As a new person to Diablo, all the classes are viable to the end game stuff right? Or is there a huge difference in enjoyment if I pick a lower tier class?

They all work. Pick the one you think looks the most fun.

Just made half of my seasonal goal by clearing GR51 on my DH, 13mins41 seconds. 887 on the Top 1000 DH now.

Holy shit. Right before my playtime gets cut to max 10hours a week, so probably won't stay on there for long but still incredibly happy.

Wow that's a monster. I'm assuming you're running Nat's?

I am indeed. I have been playing with both UE and Nats, however even prior to this Calamity I had gone further with Nats. PB for UE is 46 atm.

I was torn between rolling 12 disc and being able to use it for both Nats and UE or rolling CDR on it and thus making it useless for UE. But I followed Eeks advice, if you can go god tier, go god tier. So I went CDR.

Just beat GR52 and got my rank to 516. Good spot to leave it for the week I think. Will be on a shitty laptop whilst away for work for the week so best I can do is T6 rift runs at a low frame rate. Good time to farm some trial keys I guess.

Jedi2016

Anyone know how to control dashing strike on PS4? It's really hard to aim.
I doubt they changed it on PS4, but on PS3 you dash in the direction you're pushing the left stick. I always found it pretty simple and a good way to move around. That was before they changed up Dashing Strike in RoS, though.

There's another thread for console discussion, by the way.

I still don't understand how Nat6 plays out, I know the philosophy but my Nat6 is having serious trouble surviving 35+ while my UE6 can get up to 42. I think what I need is more CDR in order to keep the RoV buff up?

mileS

Geared up a crusader just from blood shards. Have to say I'm having a blast playing rolands shield bash with cindercoat and ancient furnace. It's obviously not as fast run speed as a barb but its a fantastic change of playstyle. Tons of fun. Loving the variety of changes that can be made with the skills. Reminds me of d3 of old :) going to stick with it and work towards a sweep set too!

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Geared up a crusader just from blood shards. Have to say I'm having a blast playing rolands shield bash with cindercoat and ancient furnace. It's obviously not as fast run speed as a barb but its a fantastic change of playstyle. Tons of fun. Loving the variety of changes that can be made with the skills. Reminds me of d3 of old :) going to stick with it and work towards a sweep set too!

D3 of old? When every build was equally shitty on Inferno? :p

Radec

God my finger is getting tired of pressing WW if I use Ignore Pain instead of CotA(which is bindable to mouse 1 and ignore pain is not).

:/

Kaname

So, I'm kinda new to the game and I've reached level 70 with my Wizard and I'm suffering in solo through Torment 1. What are the best way to progress at a steady pace? Join other people and farm some gear with them or is it normal that I'm struggling to progress for now and should just man up and put some time into the game?

edit: This is my crappy character http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/Kaname-1363/hero/36221501

MedIC86

So, I'm kinda new to the game and I've reached level 70 with my Wizard and I'm suffering in solo through Torment 1. What are the best way to progress at a steady pace? Join other people and farm some gear with them or is it normal that I'm struggling to progress for now and should just man up and put some time into the game?

edit: This is my crappy character http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/Kaname-1363/hero/36221501

Just join torment 6 rift games and follow the group, you will die a lot, but easy gear.

Anyone find a decent Convention of Elememts they don't mind trading? I just got one yesterday and rolled it but now I'm lusting for a better roll. Mine only rolled at 154% extra damage, and I'd like to get closer to 200.

Love love love the ring though! I can solo T3 now without too much difficulty and can get through T4 the same way with my WD wife in co-op.

Addnan

I haven't found any sizeable upgrades since about para 300. Just started playing properly again today now that my damn thesis is complete. Got something like 40 paragons so far. Up to 575 I think. 600 by end of day, might die if I try that.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Anyone find a decent Convention of Elememts they don't mind trading? I just got one yesterday and rolled it but now I'm lusting for a better roll. Mine only rolled at 154% extra damage, and I'd like to get closer to 200.

Love love love the ring though! I can solo T3 now without too much difficulty and can get through T4 the same way with my WD wife in co-op.

Afraid that's not possible.

MrDaravon

This is the PC version thread, there's no trading on the PC version except for 2 hours with the people who were with you when the item dropped.

I still don't understand how Nat6 plays out, I know the philosophy but my Nat6 is having serious trouble surviving 35+ while my UE6 can get up to 42. I think what I need is more CDR in order to keep the RoV buff up?

Pretty much. Use the stampede rune on RoV, then keep yourself as far back as you can and keep using RoV to knock the enemies back . Also I use smoke screen quite a lot. Evasive fire in between strafing to bring refresh RoVs cool down and also slow the enemies and repeat. I use wolf companion for a bit of extra burst but also so the Wolf can tank a little bit along with my follower.

Diamond in helm, Cool down reduction on shoulders and main weapon and I need 3 Evasive fire shots to reset my cool down. I'd say I can RoV every 4 seconds. Be even quicker once I get around to rolling CDR onto my off hand.

Xizk

Anyone else get a lot of gift drops today? Only played 1-2h and got 3 gifts. My cousin also got 3 today lol. I only got 1 gift while getting to paragon 300 this season, before today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom