• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Oh wow Blizzard actually made some posts on their forums for D3.

Seems like class balancing tuning might come in the next patch. He doesn't really say it directly but a bunch of posts were made in various class sub forums about "taking notes" and such.

Still no ETA on the next patch or even basic hotfixes.

Can't wait for unholy monk buffs.

Since I put most, well all, of my fire gear on my DH, I've put all my lightning gear I had saved on my monk. I still need a pair of gloves, but my monk is not dead. Lol

I had good lightning stuff too including a CC SOJ, thundergods, eye of the storm, Odin son, & a WKL for 115% to lightning.

Oh wow Blizzard actually made some posts on their forums for D3.

My impression of the recent blue posts:

"Guys, they're getting mad that we're not saying anything."

"So go on there and say something. Make a few posts. They can be completely devoid of substance. That'll shit them up for a day or so."

scy

Next theorycraft build will be full gold synergy. Gladiator Gauntlets, Goldskin, Goldwrap, Custerian, gg.

th3dude

Did invites go out from the spreadsheet signup? I didn't see anything yet. I've been playing intermittently last night though and haven't logged on yet today.

Unfortunately we weren't able to mass invite folks that were offline, so we invited folks as they came online. The posts above should get you squared away.

Huh? On average, the RG goes down a LOT slower when I bring in 3 randoms. The RG's HP goes up a LOT with 4 people and you never know what kind of DPS your random guests will have. I only bring in randoms so one of them will open my next rift.

What paragon are you though? I was barely 100 when I started doing RiF and in T1 and T2 rifts, I was always able to bring it down faster with 3 randoms from RiF than me and my trusty Templar follower. I imagine if you are geared to the nines and high paragon, yeah most randoms are lower than you. I for one, am more often than not the lowest paragon.

That was SO broken though. Seriously XD
Meh, with a glass cannon class focused on mobility, I didn't think it was that much of a broken trade off if you could manage to dodge around without dying or needing to fire a shot. I thought it was a really fun build.

eek5

Since I put most, well all, of my fire gear on my DH, I've put all my lightning gear I had saved on my monk. I still need a pair of gloves, but my monk is not dead. Lol

I had good lightning stuff too including a CC SOJ, thundergods, eye of the storm, Odin son, & a WKL for 115% to lightning.

Yeah I had 96% for my junk monk but lightning monk isn't that fun IMO. Stun LTK hitbox is too small.

I rather run GNK w/ column of fire LTK for a ghetto arcane-orb style monk lol

It's kind of funny, even with all that lightning gear I'm putting down buffed 20's on my LTK. Meanwhile my WD fetishes are critting for 20m a piece. and like 10m crits on fire bat channeling w/o any fire% bonus. If I switch to fire build my WD putting down 6m crits on auto attack which can hit 3x for 18m total a cast without any buffs.

DPS monk just doesn't scale well, or at all. Any other class with this much ele dmg bonus would just shit on everything.

eek5

There have been more than a few complaints about LTK Scorpion Sting being bugged.

I think the biggest issue with it is the hitbox is very, very small. It might be smaller than the distance that your character will start attacking so if you click on something then do a LTK then switch to hold position you'll just be kicking the air. Even with epiph sometimes you won't TP into range.

ferr

This is actually not sounding like a terrible idea (I'm broke too)... why did I salvage my goldwrap last night!!

Only problem with a gold-centric layout is that you get pushed down into lower tiered torments / gain less gold due to crappy gear.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Goldfinger_by_Gert_Fr%C3%B6be.jpg

desverger

Looks like the Jekangbord I got tonight joins the list of "cursed" items for me. After a happy 30 rerolls, I am unable to get crit chance onto it.

Really, if I had to pick a single most annoying new feature out of RoS, it's probably Myriam and her stupid weighted roll system :p

scy

Grasp -> 3x Socket.

In other news, this full Crusader group for Akkhan drops is working so well.

Just not for me :(

Azulsky

I think the biggest issue with it is the hitbox is very, very small. It might be smaller than the distance that your character will start attacking so if you click on something then do a LTK then switch to hold position you'll just be kicking the air. Even with epiph sometimes you won't TP into range.

I am starting to think it just misses.

I have the Kekegi Helm and during the passive I can see hp chunks getting taken off then suddenly its doing no damage.

There have been more than a few complaints about LTK Scorpion Sting being bugged.

Quite a few people run Deadly Reach with LTK in Lightning builds, and the long range of the generator vs. the short range of the cone AE on LTK-Scorpion Sting is a very real dis-synergy with the build. I found it nearly intolerable.

neoism

Attention! If you want to be in the new, consolidated NA GAF Clan, keep reading!

We have created a form to sign up for the new NA GAF clan. You need to QUOTE THIS POST to see it.

In the coming days, we will be shutting down the old GAF and GAFO clans so we can all play together in one clan. There are a lot of inactive players now so rather than kick everyone out, we decided to start a new clan and invite anyone that has interest.

Again, quote this post to see the link, sign up, and I'll post info in here once we get closer to sending invites.

I can set up the clan tonight and start inviting, unless someone else wants to be the leader.

It is also important that you leave the current clans. We can start this process as early as tonight, but I believe you need to leave the current clans before you can get invites to new ones.

whats the name I cant find it lol
was in the OG clan play evraday invite pls

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I heard there's some clan consolidation going on. Mind inviting GaimeGuy#1930? :3

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Finished reading through the legendary rate leak (data mining?). Nice to see confirmation on moonlight ward being smart drop tuned for wizards only - now I can stop bugging people asking which class they were on. Guess I'll stick to wizard for a while to get one for my monk.

IceMarker

how the heck do you whisper in game without a battle tag?

Open the community window, find the GAF community (search "GAF"), join the community (optional), go to the Roster tab, find me or any other officer, and double-click or right-click them and send a message! :D

The Cowboy

Nice to see confirmation on moonlight ward being smart drop tuned for wizards only - now I can stop bugging people asking which class they were on. Guess I'll stick to wizard for a while to get one for my monk.
I got mine on my Wizard, and anyone i know who has one to got theirs on a Wizard to - it deffinaly feels like its tuned as a Wizard drop.
ZhXv2zU.png

Boogdud

My impression of the recent blue posts:

"Guys, they're getting mad that we're not saying anything."

"So go on there and say something. Make a few posts. They can be completely devoid of substance. That'll shit them up for a day or so."

That's exactly what it looked like. Literally went to every class forum (and general) and looked at threads that had more than 4-5 pages and made the same blanket response consisting of 3-4 sentences to them all. It almost looks like a bot...

cdyhybrid

Just snagged this baby:

I figure I'll roll Armor for CC? Also, I assume it's not worth dropping the Aughild's in my helm slot (and the set bonuses) for this until I gather enough pieces to get the bonuses and have Lut Socks?

11 attemps to re roll a higher crit damage on my RoRG so far, still yet to get a crit damage option again. Barely getting any Imp Topaz to drop so pretty much resulting in 900k each roll, currently hovering around 9.9m spent on it. Still not the most expensive thing I have rolled yet but it is getting up there, lets see if it creates a new record for me.

I hope not.

11 attemps to re roll a higher crit damage on my RoRG so far, still yet to get a crit damage option again. Barely getting any Imp Topaz to drop so pretty much resulting in 900k each roll, currently hovering around 9.9m spent on it. Still not the most expensive thing I have rolled yet but it is getting up there, lets see if it creates a new record for me.

I hope not.

SOJ needs amethysts. I had maybe 50ish since the ROS dropped. Blew through them all and still haven't got what I need.

and now I have another SOJ to reroll ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom