• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctor Who Series 9 |OT| Let Zygons Be Zygons

Mariolee

Doctor Who entering Marvel Cinenatic Universe.

I actually think it may be a NuWho special with Eccleston actually returning this time.

Quick

Banned
NEW TORCHWOOD SERIES YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

The exit?...

13162656.gif

VegiHam

An announcement this time of night has to be something for America, so I'm not gunna get excited.

More license payer funded content exclusively at Comicon?

Platy

So .. everyone ready for Pachinko Dr Who ????

....MAYBE gaming has kinda destroyed my expectatives for announcement of announcements =P

mclem

Surprise: William Hartnell returns as the 1st Doctor thanks to the magic of special effects.

One thing we had a hint on in Name of the Doctor, I'm somewhet surprised DW has never gone for a full Trials And Tribble-ations-esque episode.

Surprise: William Hartnell returns as the 1st Doctor thanks to the magic of special effects.

There was a famous April Fool gag from DWM in the early 80s that had footage from an unfinished Hartnell story called Behind the Sun being used to make a story where the first and fifth Doctors meet. That and the colourised version of Tenth Planet were my faves as a kid.

Hype.

And with three minutes left to go, you guys probably stumbled on exactly what it is, and it's a thing you probably give zero shits about, hah.

I'm almost expecting theme park announcement now.

Patrick Ness ‏@Patrick_Ness 59s59 seconds ago
I HAVE MY OWN FREAKIN' TV SHOW! And it's a Doctor Who spinoff!!! Hands literally shaking...

Top Bottom