• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

Tenck

lol, no hard feelings, right?
I've yet to get used to Dota talk...

Let's just put this unpleasant conversation behind us. I apologize for my behavior, but sometimes I don't like to be called out for unintentional stuff when I tried to make my intentions clear.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
But seriously though, I like how you and Astro don't try to sugar coat things. And you have the voice of a co caster, so that's an added plus.

To be fair, (and I don't think I've been the only person to point this out) there is a large focus on the negative and not so much the positive (based on what I watched last night).

n0b

wcelA.png

Will post bans later.

Termyte19

Neo Member
I haven't been added to the sheet yet. Not sure if the person keeping track forgot. I'm currently 1-1 about to play another

Nanta

Banned
If you watch my stream on the desktop version of the site, you will see it looks fine. The reason it looks really shitty on mobiles is because my stream is being downsampled to a miniscule resolution, probably with tons of artifacting. I have no control over this downsampling.
Well on desktop version..imho, I think it could look better still. For example looking at demons or fears, 1080p. And I'm sure they are not partners either?

Volodja

I always forget to screen bans.
Picks and Bans for this game were:

Radiant:Axe Nature Prophet Morphling Enigma Earthshaker
Dire: Lycan Templar Assassin Dark Seer Leshrac Venomancer

The only player that answered me when I asked if anybody wasn't on the spreadsheet yet was Island whose name on Gaf is also Island.

Sanjay

Pioneering the blink in sandstorm, then stunning, then Ulti but cancelling that after seeing to many enemy heroes and then running the fuck away and hoping no on saw.

Guesong

Don't dodge questions Milkman, huehue.

I can buy things being even to a point. Why it suddendly got out of control is because Dire had a player of your proficiency that is able to make such comebacks.

The question was did Radiant had a player of approximatively the same skill to "even" you out.

Doesn't look that way to me.

EDIT : I mean, if even haly found it dubious for 1.09 and tSwift to be on the same team in an IHL yesterday in what was mostly a newbie to intermediate game, you can't deny that this look eerily similar in swindle-levels.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Don't dodge questions Milkman, huehue.

I can buy things being even to a point. Why it suddendly got out of control is because Dire had a player of your proficiency that is able to make such comebacks.

The question was did Radiant had a player of approximatively the same skill to "even" you out.

Doesn't look that way to me.

More swindles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

Artanisix

Game did not have "a" player to balance me out, nor will all games have "a" player to balance another with. I even offered to sit out. Baha, Kirbs, Kscorp, G-Unit are all competent players, Dynamic3 seemed new. We took two new players in exchange (Newduck and SarcasticResponse). No one had any objections since we were the only ones available for an IHL after 10~ minutes.

And it's different from the Uzu game because the Uzu game was disgustingly stacked in Dire's favor.

But if there's some serious objections from the players in the game, I won't count it. Np

KScorp

It's fine. Even if we didn't have a player to "balance Milk out" on Radiant this is just the system at work. Milk wins his games because he's a great player, therefore his rating keeps going up.

It's not like the game was a total stomp either, we just let him farm freely waaaay too much. Our own faults.

Symphonic

Nothing more depressing than Lyan/Invoker

And by depressing I mean awesome. Well not for me. But you know what I mean. Shit was glorious. From the other side of things.

Top Bottom