• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

just skip to the post-game interviews with puppetyuber and neki bro. it was a really fun game (close for awhile), yuber completely destroyed pillow mid, but pillow's team responded and did what ppl do to shadowfiend's, they 3 camped him mid lol.

it might be choppy because i upped the resolution near the start of the game? Does the recording auto have a higher resolution, because if that was the one it was broadcasting in, seems fine to me -_-??

edit: yep, looking at a past broadcast it is definitely the resolution difference (the older is lower resolution, but the playback runs smoothly), the newer one is a lot crisper, now I'm wondering if the stream lagged when I changed the res. and no one said anything xD. I'll test it out some more today when all of espn gaf is on and ready to go. need all of our panel of experts otherwise we just won't want it, no heart or passion.
This never happened, boker u suck at speccing.

Neckbeard

So you can get data off private games? so it gets all taken off the replay file I'm guessing as private games only show up on your history alone which you have played and you can't view friends.

I think you're misunderstanding what's meant by "private" game.

edit: either that or I'm misunderstanding you.

The two links above work. Can't a game lobby be public but with a password?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
This never happened, boker u suck at speccing.

u had the early lead bro, but once he got level 2 raze, he boxed you out pretty hard and went up 50-25ish cs wise. u still won the game pillow dont hate. u just didnt want that mid enough is all--u need more heart and passion bro.

SeigO

Banned
Game
mcqZK.jpg

u had the early lead bro, but once he got level 2 raze, he boxed you out pretty hard and went up 50-25ish cs wise. u still won the game pillow dont hate. u just didnt want that mid enough is all--u need more heart and passion bro.
That's not 'getting destroyed' though. Necro can't win mid vs sf(actually he can get crushed really easily), and I kept up in CS, I stomped the shit out of him.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
That's not 'getting destroyed' though. Necro can't win mid vs sf(actually he can get crushed really easily), and I kept up in CS, I stomped the shit out of him.

u kno we at espn gaf are big believers in willpower pillow and that shows me u didnt want it enough. u didnt lose because of heroes, u lost because of perceived mental barriers that u put up urself and u gotta break those bro. u got to want that mid. ppl tell me im a life changer and thats what espn gaf likes to do (we turned zero from a new nublet into a monster tidehunter), i hope i can change ur dota life pillow. break the barriers

yo how u gonna say that when zhou necrolyte destroyed yaphets sf
Replay? I want to see his pro strats.

u kno we at espn gaf are big believers in willpower pillow and that shows me u didnt want it enough. u didnt lose because of heroes, u lost because of perceived mental barriers that u put up urself and u gotta break those bro. u got to want that mid
IC IC.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Woah woah wtf. This changes EVERYTHING.

HOLD THE PRESSES.

Haly

Done.

Btw, Neckbeard, you and G-Unit should get in touch, wouldn't want you guys both working on this individually when you can work together.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
u kno we at espn gaf are big believers in willpower pillow and that shows me u didnt want it enough. u didnt lose because of heroes, u lost because of perceived mental barriers that u put up urself and u gotta break those bro. u got to want that mid. ppl tell me im a life changer and thats what espn gaf likes to do (we turned zero from a new nublet into a monster tidehunter), i hope i can change ur dota life pillow. break the barriers

Anbokr, it's time to stop posting.

Web nerds: Exciting stuff, I guess we should've tried the api before assuming it wouldn't work. I'll hit you guys up when I get home.

KScorp

By the way, your key for the API should remain private.

Steam Web API Terms of Use said:
You agree to keep your Steam Web API key confidential, and not to share it with any third party. This license is personal to you and specific to your Application. You agree that you will be personally responsible for the use of your Steam Web API key.

http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apiterms

Haly

Is it time for some coding reel tawk?

"BIG MEM LEAKS CYA"

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Anbokr, it's time to stop posting.

pro it's time to get good. i can help u break ur barriers. btw i need to grill u about your "IHL league" today on espn gaf. we have some questions for u and the "commish." sources indicate there seems to be a bounty hunter swindle going on here. 100% win????

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Get this coding talk outta here, makes it hard for me to be the spreadsheet bitch when there's garbage talk in between scoreboards.

Also, please do NOT quote scoreboards for discussion purposes (Ex: I post a scoreboard to be recorded and someone quotes my post to tell me how shit I am). We want to avoid scoreboards getting recorded twice.

Is there a mental barrier that prevents you from spelling "you" correctly that you need to break through? U got to want it.
u new here kid????

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine

Is there a mental barrier that prevents you from spelling "you" correctly that you need to break through? U got to want it.

Neckbeard

Get this coding talk outta here, makes it hard for me to be the spreadsheet bitch when there's garbage talk in between scoreboards.

Also, please do NOT quote scoreboards for discussion purposes (Ex: I post a scoreboard to be recorded and someone quotes my post to tell me how shit I am). We want to avoid scoreboards getting recorded twice.

We're trying to eliminate the need for a spreadsheet bitch, bitch.

By the way, I've only played 4 games, but I have a 4-2 record. Should be 2-2.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
We're trying to eliminate the need for a spreadsheet bitch, bitch.

By the way, I've only played 4 games, but I have a 4-2 record. Should be 2-2.

damn huge swindles already happening in this ihl. yeah the spreadsheet is really messy, looks like you guys need just 1 person entering this in as the same games are going in more than once. Should be easier once we have something coded.

SamVimes

^I had my nickname (samvimes) instead of Rael during the game, i changed it afterwards figuring someone already made a screenshot.

Elcheris

Neo Member
Watched and played some fun games today. Hopefully the picking players and drafting gets a bit quicker in the future!

Top Bottom