• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 1!! FREE HATS

Artanisix

LUuwq.png

Anbokr: the throwknight reawakened swiftlame
Anbokr is now Away.
[Artanisix] THE MILKMAN RISES: and thus the milkman hath putaway swiftlame

For real though got carried by my team this game (my brilliant lanes and leadership tho npNP). Will post bans later

Tenck

dont have time to watch, am i in it?

No, you and Astro were not in it. Anbokr and Kneepat are the only two names I can make out from there. Possibly Rac too.

Only stream I'll be watching from now on is Astro's. You and him criticize bad plays, but it's not ranting on about how certain players are bad and how you're glad someone got called out because they're 'shit.'

Edit: And just those rants were in the first 10 minutes.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
http://www.twitch.tv/anbokr/b/326166742

Here's the stream I was talking about. Wasn't Astro talking shit.

Edit: Since I hear Bzm and Astro talking about it.
You and I are not talking about the same thing then. I was criticizing Astro's stream because I was watching him cast low-mid tier game and they were complaining about how GAF isn't good enough for tri-lanes and shit like high tier or competitive players.

I'd say 99% of everything Anbokr says on his stream is an act/joke.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
No, you and Astro were not in it. Anbokr and Kneepat are the only two names I can make out from there. Possibly Rac too.

Only stream I'll be watching from now on is Astro's. You and him criticize bad plays, but it's not ranting on about how certain players are bad and how you're glad someone got called out because they're 'shit.'

Edit: And just those rants were in the first 10 minutes.

the funny thing is that whole espn gaf starring puppetyuber late night cast was supposed to be a giant parody of trash talk-casting (think colbert report). thought the sarcasm was pretty clear with the weird voices, constant laughter in mumble, and emphasis on heart and "wanting it" (even made it clear multiple times in the first 15 minutes); espn gaf too controversial/

rac

Banned
the funny thing is that whole espn gaf starring puppetyuber late night cast was supposed to be a giant parody of trash-casting (think colbert report). thought the sarcasm was pretty clear; espn gaf too controversial

If anyone got offended by that I don't know what to say to you. It was pretty clear that cast was pure over the top ridiculousness. And if you stop watching astroboy and bzm because of it you will just miss out, because they are actually extremely good casters.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
If anyone got offended by that I don't know what to say to you. It was pretty clear that cast was pure over the top ridiculousness. And if you stop watching astroboy and bzm because of it you will just miss out, because they are actually extremely good casters.

We have a lot of new people here, you cannot expect them to know what's up straight from the get go. Expecting new people to know this kind of stuff has been a problem in the past. You of all people should know.

Artanisix

milkman swindled so hard that game

can't outplay me or outdraft me

so he outfarms me

get outpicked bro

we're team counter-initiate

Have Skele king sit in front and tank disables and ults, follow up Disruptor / Silencer silences, have Undying and Veno do mass AOE. gg np

Neki

get outpicked bro

we're team counter-initiate

Have Skele king sit in front and tank disables and ults, follow up Disruptor / Silencer silences, have Undying and Veno do mass AOE. gg np

yeah sure, helped that you had a heart and a bkb or you would have died to ravage + sk ult every team fight.

keep ricing and letting your team die because that's the only way you're going to win, pushing other people down stairs while you farm

Neckbeard

yeah sure, helped that you had a heart and a bkb or you would have died to ravage + sk ult every team fight.

keep ricing and letting your team die because that's the only way you're going to win, pushing other people down stairs while you farm

mad

Neki

Moodyshuffle unlocked an achievement:

I must be seeing Triple! (Ban 3 Meeru alts within a year)

Moodyshuffle unlocked an achievement:

Meeru never dies (Defeat a Meeru alt account from 2005)

Guesong

I don't think it should, but I recognize there is arguments for both sides.

Players on Radiant shouldn't be penalized because Meeru came out of nowhere and ruined the game for them.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I'd totally be for counting it if that was a gaffer. But that's meeru which is flat out retarded, it's like some random hijacking the game and truthfully unfair to our team when that was a really even game.

Sanjay

I'd totally be for counting it if that was a gaffer. But that's meeru which is flat our retarded, it's like some random hijacking the game and truthfully unfair to our team when that was a really even game.

Man Meeru fucking sucks I thought he was good but him moving from HoN to Dota 2 he was just ok.

Now it makes sense, as Anbokr said, the same dude who left where he was QoP claiming his mouse broke.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
We have a lot of new people here, you cannot expect them to know what's up straight from the get go. Expecting new people to know this kind of stuff has been a problem in the past. You of all people should know.

we didn't. that's why we emphasized A LOT in the beginning that we would be doing a joke cast. I guess if people joined later it wasn't as transparent. Again sorry, but there were a lot of signs that it was parody, i'll make sure to emphasize it throughout the game next time espn gaf goes live though.

Telosfortelos

Advocate for the People
Captain logged, so here you go.

Thanks for posting, SaberVulcan, and sorry I had to run out after the game. You should be really close to the highest ELO after this one.

I'm not sure who the Bounty player was. Bing Bing seemed to know, but neither would say when I asked in chat. Bing picked him first pick so it didn't affect my picks, so I didn't care.

Thanks for posting, SaberVulcan, and sorry I had to run out after the game. You should be really close to the highest ELO after this one.

I'm not sure who the Bounty player was. Bing Bing seemed to know, but neither would say when I asked in chat. Bing picked him first pick so it didn't affect my picks, so I didn't care.

It was a really good game even after I kept getting ganked at the beginning. Then I went on a 4-0 run until the end of the game lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
i expect you`re apoligy is Alumnus in the spreadsheets.

He's a veteran player so don't get swindled into thinking he's new.

Haly

I've tried to include alt names in the spreadsheet , if you're wondering who someone is, look up the comments section to see if they're there.

Telosfortelos

Advocate for the People
I've tried to include alt names in the spreadsheet , if you're wondering who someone is, look up the comments section to see if they're there.

Thanks Haly. Hiding your identity is too dirty.

No worries. I was just reading patch notes and noticed you were offline on DotA and forums, so I just threw it up for us.
I mentioned in the neogaf channel that I had to run somewhere for a few. Definitely appreciate you getting it for me.

Haly

He doesn't "hide" it, it's been his steam name for a year now but yeah, we refer to him by his gaf name/hon name usually.

Just one of those thing.

Telosfortelos

Advocate for the People
He doesn't "hide" it, it's been his steam name for a year now but yeah, we refer to him by his gaf name/hon name usually.

Just one of those thing.

Gotcha. I asked who he was in chat before the game and he refused to say, that's the only reason I mentioned it.

Dynamic3

I feel like it's the same group of dudes who end up in every game. Caps dick around for 15m in the lobby then pick their friends when they join. I've not been picked more times than I've played.

Meh.

Top Bottom